Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | If You Were To Introduce Yourself...
1 2 3 4
@felspar My characters are more real-world based in general, but I'm aiming to collect my grouping, plus Izilla's corresponding characters as dragons; I wouldn't want anyone to be lonely~ :P
@felspar My characters are more real-world based in general, but I'm aiming to collect my grouping, plus Izilla's corresponding characters as dragons; I wouldn't want anyone to be lonely~ :P
ePOliyb.pngQRVupBA.pngLshkoju.pngrLSiosd.pngkseo325.png
@penaguin I just took a peek at your lair; those are some gorgeous dragons! I'm still writing up descriptions and blurbs to go with all of mine, augh~
@penaguin I just took a peek at your lair; those are some gorgeous dragons! I'm still writing up descriptions and blurbs to go with all of mine, augh~
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
@felspar Thank you! I have a weakness for the pretty ones, I'll admit; I can't seem to make much money for some reason, too... I wonder if those are related XP I need another couple spirals though, a mate for my male and my female; I love them, but their bbies aren't that pretty overall.
@felspar Thank you! I have a weakness for the pretty ones, I'll admit; I can't seem to make much money for some reason, too... I wonder if those are related XP I need another couple spirals though, a mate for my male and my female; I love them, but their bbies aren't that pretty overall.
ePOliyb.pngQRVupBA.pngLshkoju.pngrLSiosd.pngkseo325.png
@penaguin What color Spirals should I be on the lookout for? :3
@penaguin What color Spirals should I be on the lookout for? :3
I feel a little self conscious about putting my real name on here, but people usually pronounce it wrong anyways so just call me MrCuddlyfins! I'm demisexual/demiromantic. I don't really identify strongly with any genders and people have called me she/he/they, I suppose it really depends on the day of the week! Ha.

I have a wonderful girlfriend and I'm pretty sure that without her I may not be here today. We had our 4 year anniversary last month. She and I met at an anime convention. We were both cosplaying the same character and we were the only ones in the entire convention who did! We spent the entire convention together and after we would talk online for hours. She asked me out and I said yes and it's been a happy 4 years since then! She's the only person I've ever been in a relationship with and I trust her more than anyone in the world! We always cosplay together even if it ends up as a completely crack pairing, haha.

I like a lot of things I suppose. I'm pretty big on Gravity Falls at the moment. I have a cosplay of Dipper and I'm currently working on one for Bipper and a human Bill. Bill is my favorite character! I'm helping my girlfriend put together a cosplay for Mabel.

Um. I'm currently a freshman in college, I'm going into my second month of the term. The work has been pretty easy so far but I think 5 classes is too many for me to handle easily (each one is from 2-3 hours long plus an average 2 hours homework for each class). I'm having a pretty hard time right now, I'm thinking about dropping out.

I like electro-swing music and classical the best! I have 3 pet rats and I love them all a whole bunch! I also have an 11 year old kitty that I had to bottle feed as a baby. I was vegan for 8 years. Uhm. My favorite color is blue! I have a collection of colorful bowties and I wear them every chance I get. I think that's about it. :) So there you have it! Me.
I feel a little self conscious about putting my real name on here, but people usually pronounce it wrong anyways so just call me MrCuddlyfins! I'm demisexual/demiromantic. I don't really identify strongly with any genders and people have called me she/he/they, I suppose it really depends on the day of the week! Ha.

I have a wonderful girlfriend and I'm pretty sure that without her I may not be here today. We had our 4 year anniversary last month. She and I met at an anime convention. We were both cosplaying the same character and we were the only ones in the entire convention who did! We spent the entire convention together and after we would talk online for hours. She asked me out and I said yes and it's been a happy 4 years since then! She's the only person I've ever been in a relationship with and I trust her more than anyone in the world! We always cosplay together even if it ends up as a completely crack pairing, haha.

I like a lot of things I suppose. I'm pretty big on Gravity Falls at the moment. I have a cosplay of Dipper and I'm currently working on one for Bipper and a human Bill. Bill is my favorite character! I'm helping my girlfriend put together a cosplay for Mabel.

Um. I'm currently a freshman in college, I'm going into my second month of the term. The work has been pretty easy so far but I think 5 classes is too many for me to handle easily (each one is from 2-3 hours long plus an average 2 hours homework for each class). I'm having a pretty hard time right now, I'm thinking about dropping out.

I like electro-swing music and classical the best! I have 3 pet rats and I love them all a whole bunch! I also have an 11 year old kitty that I had to bottle feed as a baby. I was vegan for 8 years. Uhm. My favorite color is blue! I have a collection of colorful bowties and I wear them every chance I get. I think that's about it. :) So there you have it! Me.
Take a picture it'll last longer. Keep taking pictures, hoping to stretch time. Take pictures to avoid the harrowing brevity of existence.
@penaguin That would be fine. Thank you for being considerate.
@penaguin That would be fine. Thank you for being considerate.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
Ah, this is interesting! I am having a lot of fun reading the responses, and I guess I will go ahead and toss my own two cents in.

How do you do?

Once an imaginative, terrified child, I am now a soul-searching, terrified young adult. Games are my escape, as well as one of many sources of inspiration. I gravitate toward situations that offer balance, peace, and security; I long to be the type of person who loves deeply, appreciates accordingly, and inspires the same feelings in others. My life has been comfortable enough that I have not felt much pressure to become independent, but my greatest fear is becoming a burden to society. To better myself in any way I can is to accomplish something worthwhile to me. To acquire the necessary skills and assets to bring joy to others is what I long for the most.

...Hm. This doesn't seem to follow the introduction format (age/sex/orientation/location/hobbies/career). Oh, well.
Ah, this is interesting! I am having a lot of fun reading the responses, and I guess I will go ahead and toss my own two cents in.

How do you do?

Once an imaginative, terrified child, I am now a soul-searching, terrified young adult. Games are my escape, as well as one of many sources of inspiration. I gravitate toward situations that offer balance, peace, and security; I long to be the type of person who loves deeply, appreciates accordingly, and inspires the same feelings in others. My life has been comfortable enough that I have not felt much pressure to become independent, but my greatest fear is becoming a burden to society. To better myself in any way I can is to accomplish something worthwhile to me. To acquire the necessary skills and assets to bring joy to others is what I long for the most.

...Hm. This doesn't seem to follow the introduction format (age/sex/orientation/location/hobbies/career). Oh, well.
1 2 3 4