Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | If You Were To Introduce Yourself...
1 2 3 4
Hey all! I'm Bre, a female homoromantic/demiromantic asexual, although I seriously prefer he/him pronouns. No girlfriends yet, but I do have a crush on a close friend, that's straight, of course. -_-

I love to draw, even if I'm still pretty bad at it, and it's a freakin' amazing stress reliever. Writing is another one of my enjoyed activities, and, based on what my teachers have said, I'm really great at it. Unfortunately, I'm also a sufferer of social anxiety, and I'm starting to suspect depression to go along with it, so I judge everything I do really harsh, and I pretty much need approval from others to function. :/

I switch from fandom to fandom, and currently I'm absolutely addicted to Twilight Princess and Last of Us. Midna is just so cute, *-* and the first part of Last of Us is almost too painful. Almost. Oh, and I can't wait to see how Ellie & Joel's relationship develops. I know I'm late to the party, so no spoilers~
Hey all! I'm Bre, a female homoromantic/demiromantic asexual, although I seriously prefer he/him pronouns. No girlfriends yet, but I do have a crush on a close friend, that's straight, of course. -_-

I love to draw, even if I'm still pretty bad at it, and it's a freakin' amazing stress reliever. Writing is another one of my enjoyed activities, and, based on what my teachers have said, I'm really great at it. Unfortunately, I'm also a sufferer of social anxiety, and I'm starting to suspect depression to go along with it, so I judge everything I do really harsh, and I pretty much need approval from others to function. :/

I switch from fandom to fandom, and currently I'm absolutely addicted to Twilight Princess and Last of Us. Midna is just so cute, *-* and the first part of Last of Us is almost too painful. Almost. Oh, and I can't wait to see how Ellie & Joel's relationship develops. I know I'm late to the party, so no spoilers~
@penaguin I will block anyone who tries to get me banned again. We will not stand for treachery any more. You do not need to worry about an argument.

When Andrew is speaking, you refer to Andrew. When i am speaking, you refer to me.

I must clarify to the mods who may read this, this is not account sharing, as the both of us inhabit the same body.
@penaguin I will block anyone who tries to get me banned again. We will not stand for treachery any more. You do not need to worry about an argument.

When Andrew is speaking, you refer to Andrew. When i am speaking, you refer to me.

I must clarify to the mods who may read this, this is not account sharing, as the both of us inhabit the same body.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
@Lumen Ah, I know that approval thing; I've gotten a lot better about it, but there are still days that I wonder if its even worth doing anything, when I don't even get recognized for it much less get something saying it's good

@Ondolemar I was just wondering, if I wasn't sure who was speaking and I wanted to refer to you. I would assume your account name would be okay?
@Lumen Ah, I know that approval thing; I've gotten a lot better about it, but there are still days that I wonder if its even worth doing anything, when I don't even get recognized for it much less get something saying it's good

@Ondolemar I was just wondering, if I wasn't sure who was speaking and I wanted to refer to you. I would assume your account name would be okay?
ePOliyb.pngQRVupBA.pngLshkoju.pngrLSiosd.pngkseo325.png
@felspar What type of online RPing? :o And making your own soaps sound interesting :3

@back2reality I do mouse art; my mum is planning on getting a new tablet at some point and I'll be allowed to use it, though~

@Return Sometimes it feels hard to quantify ourselves in words, but maybe it isn't necessary; I actually write a lot of things like this, the introduction thing, because it helps me explore myself and realize what's important and what impact I have, day to day~

@Hithereizzihere What kind of comics? :3
@felspar What type of online RPing? :o And making your own soaps sound interesting :3

@back2reality I do mouse art; my mum is planning on getting a new tablet at some point and I'll be allowed to use it, though~

@Return Sometimes it feels hard to quantify ourselves in words, but maybe it isn't necessary; I actually write a lot of things like this, the introduction thing, because it helps me explore myself and realize what's important and what impact I have, day to day~

@Hithereizzihere What kind of comics? :3
@penaguin *glomps Evan* iamsogladyoujoined

I'm Izaiah, but friends call me Iz or Izzy or whatever nickname they've come up with. I'm male, gay, and asexual. ...And I never really know what to say in these things xD; Um, I'm pretty shy and I have a form of autism, so if I take anything the wrong way or say something that doesn't seem quite right, I apologize in advance ^u^;

I guess my fandoms? I'm very into Godzilla (I bet nobody guessed that!), specifically the 1998 American version (also known as Zilla) and the 1998 American cartoon continuation of the movie. I'm also into Pokemon (the games more than the show, these days) and Digimon (Digimon Tamers specifically). How To Train Your Dragon is a big one too, gkdhgjkdfk.

Other than that, I'm not sure what to say. I'm better at answering questions than coming up with stuff to say about myself, so ping me if anybody wants to know anything?
@penaguin *glomps Evan* iamsogladyoujoined

I'm Izaiah, but friends call me Iz or Izzy or whatever nickname they've come up with. I'm male, gay, and asexual. ...And I never really know what to say in these things xD; Um, I'm pretty shy and I have a form of autism, so if I take anything the wrong way or say something that doesn't seem quite right, I apologize in advance ^u^;

I guess my fandoms? I'm very into Godzilla (I bet nobody guessed that!), specifically the 1998 American version (also known as Zilla) and the 1998 American cartoon continuation of the movie. I'm also into Pokemon (the games more than the show, these days) and Digimon (Digimon Tamers specifically). How To Train Your Dragon is a big one too, gkdhgjkdfk.

Other than that, I'm not sure what to say. I'm better at answering questions than coming up with stuff to say about myself, so ping me if anybody wants to know anything?
@Izilla YOU SHOULD BE GLAD i mean you can't exist without me obvs :P
@Izilla YOU SHOULD BE GLAD i mean you can't exist without me obvs :P
@penaguin Well of course not :P
@penaguin Well of course not :P
@penaguin I used to be huge into forum-style RP back in the day...usually high fantasy, but I've branched out into fandom a bit more. I have three in-character tumblr blogs, two for Dragon Age and one for Tolkien. I'm not as active anymore, sadly, but perhaps I'll join some RP threads here. :3
@penaguin I used to be huge into forum-style RP back in the day...usually high fantasy, but I've branched out into fandom a bit more. I have three in-character tumblr blogs, two for Dragon Age and one for Tolkien. I'm not as active anymore, sadly, but perhaps I'll join some RP threads here. :3
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
@Izilla I feel like it wouldn't be fair to express our platonic affection all over the place here, I don't want to make everyone uncomfortable XD;;

@felspar I'm an almost compulsive RPer, in many ways. Even if I'm not actively RPing, I'm doing something with my characters, as Puff (Izilla) can attest to :P
@Izilla I feel like it wouldn't be fair to express our platonic affection all over the place here, I don't want to make everyone uncomfortable XD;;

@felspar I'm an almost compulsive RPer, in many ways. Even if I'm not actively RPing, I'm doing something with my characters, as Puff (Izilla) can attest to :P
@penaguin Likewise! My progen (and avatar dragon) is based on the character I'm currently playing in a D&D campaign, and I'll likely be bringing in more of my OCs as dragons the longer I'm here. /chuckle
@penaguin Likewise! My progen (and avatar dragon) is based on the character I'm currently playing in a D&D campaign, and I'll likely be bringing in more of my OCs as dragons the longer I'm here. /chuckle
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
1 2 3 4