Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey I'm massively awkward
1 2 3 4
@Quartzseven You know what.... I take back what I said about mountain lions staying out of urban areas. I just saw the funniest pictures on tumblr of a cougar that got into someone's house and tore up their window blinds like an ordinary housecat might do... Except a bit worse.

Look at this nonsense.

http://starshiptiamat.tumblr.com/post/100703876776/poiplemonsta-scoobydew4u-pangeachasmata
@Quartzseven You know what.... I take back what I said about mountain lions staying out of urban areas. I just saw the funniest pictures on tumblr of a cougar that got into someone's house and tore up their window blinds like an ordinary housecat might do... Except a bit worse.

Look at this nonsense.

http://starshiptiamat.tumblr.com/post/100703876776/poiplemonsta-scoobydew4u-pangeachasmata
83814_1000.png
@pretzuls hey another member of the awkward newbie clan.

you have excellent taste in games persona is just absolutely incredible - and the Tales games I adore them haha, I DEFINITELY APPROVE OF YOUR CHOICE IN GAMES.
digimon was pretty much my entire life between the ages of 9-12 I will always love it I should do what you're doing and rewatch it all. I hate season two though even as a kid I thought it was the worst and season three I was just obsessed with its actually a really well written season, I'm pretty sure someone who was involved with serial experiments lain and evangelion actually played a big part in the writing. I haven't checked out the anime of Deadman Wonderland but I read a bit of the manga and really liked it, madmans just distributed in all the shops around me so if you say its good I may have to go out and check it out haha. Ahh attack on titan everyones been talking about it for like half a year and I still haven't gotten around to watching it I REALLY HAVE TO I KNOW for some reason everytime I go to watch it online the players always mess me over.
@pretzuls hey another member of the awkward newbie clan.

you have excellent taste in games persona is just absolutely incredible - and the Tales games I adore them haha, I DEFINITELY APPROVE OF YOUR CHOICE IN GAMES.
digimon was pretty much my entire life between the ages of 9-12 I will always love it I should do what you're doing and rewatch it all. I hate season two though even as a kid I thought it was the worst and season three I was just obsessed with its actually a really well written season, I'm pretty sure someone who was involved with serial experiments lain and evangelion actually played a big part in the writing. I haven't checked out the anime of Deadman Wonderland but I read a bit of the manga and really liked it, madmans just distributed in all the shops around me so if you say its good I may have to go out and check it out haha. Ahh attack on titan everyones been talking about it for like half a year and I still haven't gotten around to watching it I REALLY HAVE TO I KNOW for some reason everytime I go to watch it online the players always mess me over.
@Israfel HAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS AMAZING LOOK AT THEIR FACE GOOFY EVIL ADORABLE LITTLE THING THAT IS ACTUALLY THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL WEEK poor poor dude I don't think I could handle coming home to that! seriously though that is hysterical so so good. If that happens to you you have to take photos and show me. we may have at least 10 venomous things living in each average house where I am but at least we don't have giant kittens who eat our blinds. that is so great haha.

I have never heard of a cat obsessively enjoying a snack like that that is adorably strange haha, I think I might know what cheez-its are I think we have something similar to them under a different name. your cat sounds beautiful I love cats who actually you know you can tell you are their friend and will play with you, my cat Romeo played chase with me all the time and we stalk each other around the house its actually quite terrifying. you stare at him and then move slowly out of his vision, then peep back out and he's closer, then you look away and peep again and hes closer. and closer. until he does that weird cat wiggle and charges at your face. and sometimes if I throw a stick he chases after it but doesn't bring it back he picks it up and runs away haha.
your new cat sounds intense though if shes that good of a hunter from that early age I'd actually be scared. she'll start hunting people at that rate.
Oklahoma actually sounds really cool to me I mean I understand some parts of it would get to you but the animals and the like different types of enviroments sound amazing in Australia we don't really have native predators like big cats or big dogs (apart from the dingo but hes pretty much our only one) infact most of our wildlifes pretty small so I don't know the idea of having really large animals like bears and buffalo oh my goodness I love buffalo I would so so do anything to see a herd of them they are so beautiful ahh.
The place you went to art school though sounds so gorgeous I love forest's, geez I'm just gonna have to suss out every state in America once I get there because it sounds like every state is completely different haha. But that sounds like an amazing place to go to an art school. though I'd just want to chill in the forests and sketch all day. haha

where I live NSW as a state is pretty much all over the place environment wise though we have rain forests and beaches and then it snows randomly in certain places and we have desert, bushland, farmland just random changes in weather all the time. The town I live in though is pretty farm based we've got dairy farm and wool properties surrounding just this suburban town. Its kinda pretty because theres a lot of lands and bush everywhere and a lot of old architecture because its one of the early established towns in Australia but its full of very political conservative people so that part of it I'm not a fan of. But we get cows and sheep down my road so that's great.
@Israfel HAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS AMAZING LOOK AT THEIR FACE GOOFY EVIL ADORABLE LITTLE THING THAT IS ACTUALLY THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL WEEK poor poor dude I don't think I could handle coming home to that! seriously though that is hysterical so so good. If that happens to you you have to take photos and show me. we may have at least 10 venomous things living in each average house where I am but at least we don't have giant kittens who eat our blinds. that is so great haha.

I have never heard of a cat obsessively enjoying a snack like that that is adorably strange haha, I think I might know what cheez-its are I think we have something similar to them under a different name. your cat sounds beautiful I love cats who actually you know you can tell you are their friend and will play with you, my cat Romeo played chase with me all the time and we stalk each other around the house its actually quite terrifying. you stare at him and then move slowly out of his vision, then peep back out and he's closer, then you look away and peep again and hes closer. and closer. until he does that weird cat wiggle and charges at your face. and sometimes if I throw a stick he chases after it but doesn't bring it back he picks it up and runs away haha.
your new cat sounds intense though if shes that good of a hunter from that early age I'd actually be scared. she'll start hunting people at that rate.
Oklahoma actually sounds really cool to me I mean I understand some parts of it would get to you but the animals and the like different types of enviroments sound amazing in Australia we don't really have native predators like big cats or big dogs (apart from the dingo but hes pretty much our only one) infact most of our wildlifes pretty small so I don't know the idea of having really large animals like bears and buffalo oh my goodness I love buffalo I would so so do anything to see a herd of them they are so beautiful ahh.
The place you went to art school though sounds so gorgeous I love forest's, geez I'm just gonna have to suss out every state in America once I get there because it sounds like every state is completely different haha. But that sounds like an amazing place to go to an art school. though I'd just want to chill in the forests and sketch all day. haha

where I live NSW as a state is pretty much all over the place environment wise though we have rain forests and beaches and then it snows randomly in certain places and we have desert, bushland, farmland just random changes in weather all the time. The town I live in though is pretty farm based we've got dairy farm and wool properties surrounding just this suburban town. Its kinda pretty because theres a lot of lands and bush everywhere and a lot of old architecture because its one of the early established towns in Australia but its full of very political conservative people so that part of it I'm not a fan of. But we get cows and sheep down my road so that's great.
1 2 3 4