Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help in a price estimation*new user*
1 2 3
@JosephJoestar REALLY?!!/ it always seem like a small world isn't it!!/// I think I don't post much colorful things on my tumblr ! but thank you for watching me all this t time!!

Thank you again!!
@JosephJoestar REALLY?!!/ it always seem like a small world isn't it!!/// I think I don't post much colorful things on my tumblr ! but thank you for watching me all this t time!!

Thank you again!!
@CelestialVal, holy shhhhoot, small world. I'm always looking at your DA but didn't think I would find you here, lmao. What are the chances.

Guess I better start saving up to buy your art. Please ping me if you ever open an art shop, I would love to have a try at it despitebeingjustsigninguptodaydaammn,
@CelestialVal, holy shhhhoot, small world. I'm always looking at your DA but didn't think I would find you here, lmao. What are the chances.

Guess I better start saving up to buy your art. Please ping me if you ever open an art shop, I would love to have a try at it despitebeingjustsigninguptodaydaammn,
Collecting Ham-hams
FR+0
Art Twitter
Instagram
yaboiding.png
@CelestialVal ahhhHHH your color use is killer!! so beautiful and subtle.. i think 300-800k+ range for headshots would be a common (but probably low) range 9w 9

5 dollars= 500 gems ~ 175 kT, as a loose comparison to USD prices for art.
so if you normally charge 20 dollars per comission, fr prices would be around 800 kT or 2150 gems, for 10 dollars a commission= 370 kt or 1150 gems

the gems to treasure ratio isn't fixed, but artists tend to do a 400-450 t:1 gem exchange rate, and if you want to get them exchanged for treasure on the forum people tend to trade in the 350t:1gem range.

sorry if that was info overload (anybody feel free to correct my sloppy math or outdated info PLEASE) and good luck / w \
@CelestialVal ahhhHHH your color use is killer!! so beautiful and subtle.. i think 300-800k+ range for headshots would be a common (but probably low) range 9w 9

5 dollars= 500 gems ~ 175 kT, as a loose comparison to USD prices for art.
so if you normally charge 20 dollars per comission, fr prices would be around 800 kT or 2150 gems, for 10 dollars a commission= 370 kt or 1150 gems

the gems to treasure ratio isn't fixed, but artists tend to do a 400-450 t:1 gem exchange rate, and if you want to get them exchanged for treasure on the forum people tend to trade in the 350t:1gem range.

sorry if that was info overload (anybody feel free to correct my sloppy math or outdated info PLEASE) and good luck / w \
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
@CelestialVal

Wow, I really love your art style! I have to say that you could set prices really high for these BUT I really wish you wouldn't xD I'm not rich. I can't spend more than 150k per piece just because I'm incredibly slow in earning treasure >.> I think there are a lot of users who have the same problem with art that's priced really high :) Of course this is alone your decision and it's a lot of work you put into drawing so high prices are legitimate^^
@CelestialVal

Wow, I really love your art style! I have to say that you could set prices really high for these BUT I really wish you wouldn't xD I'm not rich. I can't spend more than 150k per piece just because I'm incredibly slow in earning treasure >.> I think there are a lot of users who have the same problem with art that's priced really high :) Of course this is alone your decision and it's a lot of work you put into drawing so high prices are legitimate^^
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@foff HOLA!! I truly need to update my DA more! but slowly getting back! AND AHAHA! YEAH!! my friends and some favorite artist are here and I always love the dragons they collected!

OF COURSE!! I'm happy you're considering!!
I'll prob do a price range! less detail price to highest detail price!

@swiftkicker Hello! thank you so much! I want to practice more colorful palette! Thank you for your help! especially on th details! I am still learning abut each value.

@Drachenschwinge Hi there!! WAH it's understandable! I'll see how it goes when I start! I'll be setting a price range for a fair chance!
@foff HOLA!! I truly need to update my DA more! but slowly getting back! AND AHAHA! YEAH!! my friends and some favorite artist are here and I always love the dragons they collected!

OF COURSE!! I'm happy you're considering!!
I'll prob do a price range! less detail price to highest detail price!

@swiftkicker Hello! thank you so much! I want to practice more colorful palette! Thank you for your help! especially on th details! I am still learning abut each value.

@Drachenschwinge Hi there!! WAH it's understandable! I'll see how it goes when I start! I'll be setting a price range for a fair chance!
@CelestialVal
Mind pinging me when you open a shop or something? ;w; Your art is amazing!!
I'd throw in something regarding how to price your art, but everything's pretty much been said already xD;;
@CelestialVal
Mind pinging me when you open a shop or something? ;w; Your art is amazing!!
I'd throw in something regarding how to price your art, but everything's pretty much been said already xD;;
tumblr_inline_n95v7woW2y1sczupl.gif
RLC | tumblr | Twitter | Facebook | Toyhouse | dA
wandering artist, semi active | always up for art trades!
@Jintii OF COURSE, OF COURSE!!
/// thank you for considering! I'll ping you when I'm open!
@Jintii OF COURSE, OF COURSE!!
/// thank you for considering! I'll ping you when I'm open!
c e l e s .
c e l e s .
@CelestialVal

Your art is so lovely! Would you mind pinging me too when you open your shop?
@CelestialVal

Your art is so lovely! Would you mind pinging me too when you open your shop?
@moyazukini ZUKIbby!!/punts!

@Irato Hi there!! Thank you so much and thank you for considering!! I wouldn't mind at all, I'll ping you when I'm open!
@moyazukini ZUKIbby!!/punts!

@Irato Hi there!! Thank you so much and thank you for considering!! I wouldn't mind at all, I'll ping you when I'm open!
1 2 3