Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Bottle & Pixel Nest [Interest]
1 2 3
@Iressa

THESE ARE SO CUTE OH GOSH. Add me to a pinglist if you open please! uvu
@Iressa

THESE ARE SO CUTE OH GOSH. Add me to a pinglist if you open please! uvu
89349-FA2-C93-A-4-C28-BC37-66-ABDB339653.png
Ahh thank you for all the positive feedback. *-* I'll probably open up a shop for the bottled dragons once I'm done all the bottles and a couple of breeds, and a shop for the nests once I've gotten the eggs and a couple of breeds done.

@TrickMurk That's a little bit of what bottled dragons were based off of! I might, but I don't know which breed I'd do it for?

I'll definitely remember to ping you guys when I open!
@DrAdelino @triska @JinxMagic @MsBarrows @heavenlyEarth @enchantedArietta @BeetleWings @viciousdisease @Blackcat0989 @Upstart @TobiTenkit @VenusFae @Amanda @Falconair @ScarredSilver
Ahh thank you for all the positive feedback. *-* I'll probably open up a shop for the bottled dragons once I'm done all the bottles and a couple of breeds, and a shop for the nests once I've gotten the eggs and a couple of breeds done.

@TrickMurk That's a little bit of what bottled dragons were based off of! I might, but I don't know which breed I'd do it for?

I'll definitely remember to ping you guys when I open!
@DrAdelino @triska @JinxMagic @MsBarrows @heavenlyEarth @enchantedArietta @BeetleWings @viciousdisease @Blackcat0989 @Upstart @TobiTenkit @VenusFae @Amanda @Falconair @ScarredSilver
@Iressa

Ridgeback chicks.
You could have a flurry of Fae babies in a bottle all nicely persevered.
A Snapper hatchling squished in here, kinda sticking out of the fluid a bit.

You could even do some with various deformities.
like being two-headed
or being a cyclops
scaleless even
perhaps conjoined twins?
@Iressa

Ridgeback chicks.
You could have a flurry of Fae babies in a bottle all nicely persevered.
A Snapper hatchling squished in here, kinda sticking out of the fluid a bit.

You could even do some with various deformities.
like being two-headed
or being a cyclops
scaleless even
perhaps conjoined twins?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk Ahh, that sounds really cool, especially different mutations! I really want to do those actually xD. I'll probably have it on the list of things I need completed. Thank you for the ideas!
@TrickMurk Ahh, that sounds really cool, especially different mutations! I really want to do those actually xD. I'll probably have it on the list of things I need completed. Thank you for the ideas!
@Iressa

No problem!

I have a feeling IceFlight would get a kick out of this, since they like collecting & preserving things.
@Iressa

No problem!

I have a feeling IceFlight would get a kick out of this, since they like collecting & preserving things.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Will definitely be keeping an eye on this. I would love to see a spiral in a bottle, you could really make it look cool, all coiled up! Ping me when you open!
Will definitely be keeping an eye on this. I would love to see a spiral in a bottle, you could really make it look cool, all coiled up! Ping me when you open!
O5RWV9T.png
@Iressa
I love the bottled thing oh my god I want five thousand will you ping me when you open?
@Iressa
I love the bottled thing oh my god I want five thousand will you ping me when you open?
@Iressa
:U yesssssssssss
@Iressa
:U yesssssssssss
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
@Iressa

Definitely interested! The bottled one is so cute and I'd love a nest one. Please ping me when you open?
@Iressa

Definitely interested! The bottled one is so cute and I'd love a nest one. Please ping me when you open?
Aragorn-resize-by-rattus.png
@Iressa

I'm all for the pixel nests!!!
@Iressa

I'm all for the pixel nests!!!
Z7cgb70.png
1 2 3