Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Experience Points Stuck
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n497/kira_sonar1/FlightRisingErr_zpsc75d0f5a.png

Picture to help illustrate what I'm talking about. It's a safe link posted via photobucket.

Basically my middle dragon (SkySong) has her experience points stuck at the end of level 25. I was able to deploy the points that came with leveling up. Yet when I went to battle again her bar remains stuck at the end of the par. Is this something I should worry about? Is she still getting xp and I'm just not seeing it? All my other dragons show point growth upon victory.

I have an updated version of flash, emptied my cash and even restarted my computer. I've even taken her familiar and apparel off in hopes of this somehow helping.
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n497/kira_sonar1/FlightRisingErr_zpsc75d0f5a.png

Picture to help illustrate what I'm talking about. It's a safe link posted via photobucket.

Basically my middle dragon (SkySong) has her experience points stuck at the end of level 25. I was able to deploy the points that came with leveling up. Yet when I went to battle again her bar remains stuck at the end of the par. Is this something I should worry about? Is she still getting xp and I'm just not seeing it? All my other dragons show point growth upon victory.

I have an updated version of flash, emptied my cash and even restarted my computer. I've even taken her familiar and apparel off in hopes of this somehow helping.
If she's level 25, that's the level-cap - so she won't be gaining any more experience c:
If she's level 25, that's the level-cap - so she won't be gaining any more experience c:
Ooooooh! Thank you so much.

Sorry about that. For some reason it didn't click in my head that there was only 25 and my dragon got stuck at 25. Glad this wasn't a big issue.
Ooooooh! Thank you so much.

Sorry about that. For some reason it didn't click in my head that there was only 25 and my dragon got stuck at 25. Glad this wasn't a big issue.
Haha, no worries! It's hard not to panic when things suddenly stop working like you think they're supposed to orz;;;
Haha, no worries! It's hard not to panic when things suddenly stop working like you think they're supposed to orz;;;