Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [B] Spiral Hatchlings.
I'm looking for an unrelated male/female pair of Spiral hatchlings. Colors aren't hugely important, though I'd prefer no pinks.

I'm willing to pay 250gems for each hatchling. Post pictures with replies please~

They don't need to be from the same person. I just need them to be one male and one female.
I'm looking for an unrelated male/female pair of Spiral hatchlings. Colors aren't hugely important, though I'd prefer no pinks.

I'm willing to pay 250gems for each hatchling. Post pictures with replies please~

They don't need to be from the same person. I just need them to be one male and one female.
Still looking for a pair of spiral hatchlings.
Still looking for a pair of spiral hatchlings.
Just to let you know there are still currently no Spiral's in the game yet and the first few people that get them I doubt will trade them because they will want them for breeding.

Might be quicker to earn the treasure yourself at this stage.
Just to let you know there are still currently no Spiral's in the game yet and the first few people that get them I doubt will trade them because they will want them for breeding.

Might be quicker to earn the treasure yourself at this stage.
Draywins_Banner_Left_zps548ebd33.pngDraywins_Banner_Middle_zpsf6d13f9e.pngDraywins_Banner_Right_zpsb7d78cf2.png
are you still looking
are you still looking
@ZarkurleGib
No, dude, this thread wasn't updated in over a year. If I was still looking I'd have bumped it a long time ago.
@ZarkurleGib
No, dude, this thread wasn't updated in over a year. If I was still looking I'd have bumped it a long time ago.
@AetheriumAeon sorry lol new and just saw you was looking for a pair am looking for a female to breed with my male and spilt the hatchlings lol
@AetheriumAeon sorry lol new and just saw you was looking for a pair am looking for a female to breed with my male and spilt the hatchlings lol
@ZarkurleGib
If you're looking for dragons, then this is not the kind of thread to look in. This was posted way before there was a dragons wanted board. Anything labeled with a means the person who posted is looking to buy, not sell or trade.

And don't go posting in threads that haven't been posted in in over a year. It's rather annoying, especially when your reason for posting is entirely irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

If you're looking for dragons, then make a thread in the Dragons Wanted board instead of dredging up year and a half old threads.
@ZarkurleGib
If you're looking for dragons, then this is not the kind of thread to look in. This was posted way before there was a dragons wanted board. Anything labeled with a means the person who posted is looking to buy, not sell or trade.

And don't go posting in threads that haven't been posted in in over a year. It's rather annoying, especially when your reason for posting is entirely irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

If you're looking for dragons, then make a thread in the Dragons Wanted board instead of dredging up year and a half old threads.