Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Existing Skins Catalog (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Azophel
You've probably already seen, but the code [ skin=ID#] now works in forum posts, and gives the icon a clickable preview box :)

So to display the marketplace Blue Ripple skin you can do [ skin=641] (without the space of course) to get

I know this is going to mean a lot of work to update these catalogues, but it will look so great when done :)
@Azophel
You've probably already seen, but the code [ skin=ID#] now works in forum posts, and gives the icon a clickable preview box :)

So to display the marketplace Blue Ripple skin you can do [ skin=641] (without the space of course) to get

I know this is going to mean a lot of work to update these catalogues, but it will look so great when done :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
"Marrowheart"
"Mokumegane"
both mine.
"Marrowheart"
"Mokumegane"
both mine.
what are the item numbers for:

Searidge Horseback (Designed by stablercake)
Shell Seer (Designed by Ankokou)

?
what are the item numbers for:

Searidge Horseback (Designed by stablercake)
Shell Seer (Designed by Ankokou)

?
Cool!
Cool!
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg

Are we allowed to add skins that have only been printed once? I plan on printing this one more, of course, but right now there's only one copy. ;o;

Are we allowed to add skins that have only been printed once? I plan on printing this one more, of course, but right now there's only one copy. ;o;
*does happy dance*

The template overhaul has been officially completed! And we're up to date to boot!

@Shanty - I realize this is a bit late, but Searidge Horseback is #3581, and Shell Seer is #3584. =)

~ Azophel
*does happy dance*

The template overhaul has been officially completed! And we're up to date to boot!

@Shanty - I realize this is a bit late, but Searidge Horseback is #3581, and Shell Seer is #3584. =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
- "Starcanist"

@Dygii - I'm pretty sure its for every skin ever exists, even 1 copy. So you're good :D
- "Starcanist"

@Dygii - I'm pretty sure its for every skin ever exists, even 1 copy. So you're good :D

Captain Kalt

Captain Kalt
130.png

Good Old Charcoal

Good Old Charcoal
2isazph.png
Oooh, looks like you're missing Harbinger c:
Oooh, looks like you're missing Harbinger c:
| Skin Shop |
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34