Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 535 536
Up to date Firefox and Flash, and video drivers
Windows Vista

Having freezing issues as well... especially during tough battles with a large group of mobs and the last mob I'm about to finish off before the bloody thing freezes. This has happened multiple times today already.
Runestones is sporadically playable, but for the most part, I end up getting nothing but a white screen. Trying to make money AND/OR train have become a lot more tedious than it should be and VERY annoying... -__-
Up to date Firefox and Flash, and video drivers
Windows Vista

Having freezing issues as well... especially during tough battles with a large group of mobs and the last mob I'm about to finish off before the bloody thing freezes. This has happened multiple times today already.
Runestones is sporadically playable, but for the most part, I end up getting nothing but a white screen. Trying to make money AND/OR train have become a lot more tedious than it should be and VERY annoying... -__-
cnFe09Q.gif
:< @thrage... please come back!

we love you! (or at least I do! and the old comments) and need you to come back and keep the game server in line!

you&#039;re work is the lifeblood of FR!
:< @thrage... please come back!

we love you! (or at least I do! and the old comments) and need you to come back and keep the game server in line!

you&#039;re work is the lifeblood of FR!
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
I&#039;m having the same freezing issues others are having in the Coliseum. It&#039;s happened in multiple zones, but especially at higher levels as far as I can tell. Runes also isn&#039;t loading now, and I&#039;ve gotten pretty darn sick of puzzles. ^.^; Oh well... I&#039;m actually pretty jazzed that Runes was loading for a little while earlier!
I&#039;m having the same freezing issues others are having in the Coliseum. It&#039;s happened in multiple zones, but especially at higher levels as far as I can tell. Runes also isn&#039;t loading now, and I&#039;ve gotten pretty darn sick of puzzles. ^.^; Oh well... I&#039;m actually pretty jazzed that Runes was loading for a little while earlier!
haao.png
this freezing business is driving me absolutely crazy. the site is working for once! pages are loading! i cant get runestones to load, haven&#039;t been able to play it for 2 WEEKS. Coliseum used to work wonderful and now it freezes literally every minute or 2! this is Terrible! I agree with @Lavaheart get Thrage back here! during the light festival, i missed out a ton because of crap like this. :( I don&#039;t want to have to miss out on the lightning festival too!
this freezing business is driving me absolutely crazy. the site is working for once! pages are loading! i cant get runestones to load, haven&#039;t been able to play it for 2 WEEKS. Coliseum used to work wonderful and now it freezes literally every minute or 2! this is Terrible! I agree with @Lavaheart get Thrage back here! during the light festival, i missed out a ton because of crap like this. :( I don&#039;t want to have to miss out on the lightning festival too!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Coliseum has mostly been working today.
Jigsaw has also mostly worked, once or twice during "everything lags" it also lagged.
Runestones will NOT load, it vanishes after a quarter of a second and leaves a blank space & won&#039;t load Streak info.

Windows 7, Firefox 22.0, haven&#039;t updated Flash/vid drivers particularly recently or anything but they shouldn&#039;t be old.
Coliseum has mostly been working today.
Jigsaw has also mostly worked, once or twice during "everything lags" it also lagged.
Runestones will NOT load, it vanishes after a quarter of a second and leaves a blank space & won&#039;t load Streak info.

Windows 7, Firefox 22.0, haven&#039;t updated Flash/vid drivers particularly recently or anything but they shouldn&#039;t be old.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
Thrage leaves and now nothing works .....we need Thrage D:
Thrage leaves and now nothing works .....we need Thrage D:
I haven&#039;t been able to play anything as well. In a long while actually. >< It won&#039;t even start to load for me. The only way I can earn money now is to sell the stuff I can get from the daily gathering of items or sell dragons and prices for them are dropping. Fast. (a double-edged sword really) I do hope this problem gets fixed soon...
I haven&#039;t been able to play anything as well. In a long while actually. >< It won&#039;t even start to load for me. The only way I can earn money now is to sell the stuff I can get from the daily gathering of items or sell dragons and prices for them are dropping. Fast. (a double-edged sword really) I do hope this problem gets fixed soon...
Coliseum is stalling like a boss. I can&#039;t finish any battles because of it.
Coliseum is stalling like a boss. I can&#039;t finish any battles because of it.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I hope these issues could be fixed soon, we can&#039;t do anything except gathering items, breed, feed dragons and forum surfing.

I feel sorry for light clan members who got their dominance last week but screwed so badly by the lag fest and downtimes on fairgrounds and coliseum. -_- ) Man... /hugs my light clan friends.
I hope these issues could be fixed soon, we can&#039;t do anything except gathering items, breed, feed dragons and forum surfing.

I feel sorry for light clan members who got their dominance last week but screwed so badly by the lag fest and downtimes on fairgrounds and coliseum. -_- ) Man... /hugs my light clan friends.
qGeXGQs.png
Between Runes never working and now the Coliseum doing a lot of stalling and freezing, it really is hard to do anything right now. :C I hope this can all be solved soon!
Between Runes never working and now the Coliseum doing a lot of stalling and freezing, it really is hard to do anything right now. :C I hope this can all be solved soon!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 535 536