Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done!
Hi there! As the title says, I'm looking for a newbie with an available nest for the pair below: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4901455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49015/4901455_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6349725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63498/6349725_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll be expecting these two to come home after they're done breeding, but in exchange for looking after them and hatching their nest you'll get first choice of the babies. And if there's only one baby, it's yours!
Hi there! As the title says, I'm looking for a newbie with an available nest for the pair below:

4901455_350.png

6349725_350.png

I'll be expecting these two to come home after they're done breeding, but in exchange for looking after them and hatching their nest you'll get first choice of the babies. And if there's only one baby, it's yours!
Three hours ahead of FR time.
@Majorkami
If you are still looking, I have an open nest and I'm wind flight (if that matters?).

Since I am a newbie (obviously...) I would just need you to tell me how this whole process works. Do they stay in my lair until the nest hatches or can they go right back to you after they breed?

Going on the posts below mine, it looks like they would be staying with me. Don't worry, I have plenty of food, room, and cuddles!
@Majorkami
If you are still looking, I have an open nest and I'm wind flight (if that matters?).

Since I am a newbie (obviously...) I would just need you to tell me how this whole process works. Do they stay in my lair until the nest hatches or can they go right back to you after they breed?

Going on the posts below mine, it looks like they would be staying with me. Don't worry, I have plenty of food, room, and cuddles!
qvTNuJR.pngZNhRsiG.png
@Majorkami
Hi there, I have an open wind nest and I should have plenty of lair room for them and the hatchlings and plenty of food to keep everyone fed.
Pretty much my entire second page is going to be sold off or exalted in the next few days.
@Majorkami
Hi there, I have an open wind nest and I should have plenty of lair room for them and the hatchlings and plenty of food to keep everyone fed.
Pretty much my entire second page is going to be sold off or exalted in the next few days.
K7rW7ue.png
@Majorkami
I've got quite a few shadow nests that will be empty for a long time, not to mention lots of spare room.
They'd be well fed too, if you're interested!
@Majorkami
I've got quite a few shadow nests that will be empty for a long time, not to mention lots of spare room.
They'd be well fed too, if you're interested!
tumblr_ms869r2t6c1scuu34o1_250.pngtumblr_mu0ue6xw0P1scuu34o1_250.png
@Majorkami

If you're still looking, I have a free nest (: I'm Arcane, so if you want pretty Arcane eyed babies, I'm available. I have more than enough food to keep them well fed (I feed my dragons 2 times a day) and enough space for their babies (: I'll be buying an expansion soon too, so that should be a problem ^^

(@Yoda zo I won't lose track of this thread)
@Majorkami

If you're still looking, I have a free nest (: I'm Arcane, so if you want pretty Arcane eyed babies, I'm available. I have more than enough food to keep them well fed (I feed my dragons 2 times a day) and enough space for their babies (: I'll be buying an expansion soon too, so that should be a problem ^^

(@Yoda zo I won't lose track of this thread)
Those two are gorgeous, and I would be happy to accommodate them for the duration of the breeding process! I have plenty of food, and everything would be fine and dandy. I'm Shadow, if that makes a difference at all?
Those two are gorgeous, and I would be happy to accommodate them for the duration of the breeding process! I have plenty of food, and everything would be fine and dandy. I'm Shadow, if that makes a difference at all?
@Majorkami hey!! I've got lots of room for some dragon bbs
@Majorkami hey!! I've got lots of room for some dragon bbs
TgeJ4J7.png
jJFk0xG.png
pyAp3dI.png
lop-1-5f831758a05a1.png
Wasn't expecting so many replies! I'm going to go with @Raeshep for this couple since they posted first, but I have other dragons RTB. Let me take a look through my lair and see who else I want to send out.
Wasn't expecting so many replies! I'm going to go with @Raeshep for this couple since they posted first, but I have other dragons RTB. Let me take a look through my lair and see who else I want to send out.
Three hours ahead of FR time.