Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Final Batch of Winners - Pg. 31 !
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32
@hocus @mokia Marked you both down, welcome to FR
@hocus @mokia Marked you both down, welcome to FR
Hello @folikon! Thank you for arranging this raffle :) I would like to enter.

I have sent you a friend request, for another entry.

I chose the Water flight because I have always been a water baby. I love being in lakes and oceans, and often fall asleep in pools and just float happily on the surface until someone panics and thinks I need help XD

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone
Hello @folikon! Thank you for arranging this raffle :) I would like to enter.

I have sent you a friend request, for another entry.

I chose the Water flight because I have always been a water baby. I love being in lakes and oceans, and often fall asleep in pools and just float happily on the surface until someone panics and thinks I need help XD

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone
banner2.jpg
@folikon , I'd like to enter too!
I chose Wind flight because the personality described was just right and the dragon next to the description triggered my intense love for imperials

I'll be adding you as a friend as well :>!
I love the forum atmosphere of FR. I don't feel like I'm looked down upon, but just the opposite. Have you experienced any toxicity on FR? If so, how often?
@folikon , I'd like to enter too!
I chose Wind flight because the personality described was just right and the dragon next to the description triggered my intense love for imperials

I'll be adding you as a friend as well :>!
I love the forum atmosphere of FR. I don't feel like I'm looked down upon, but just the opposite. Have you experienced any toxicity on FR? If so, how often?
@Moonblossom @Sauce Got your tickets down, welcome to FR!

There is toxicity on every site honestly. There will always be bad eggs and drama mongers. I do feel like there is less here, and what toxicity there is is easy to avoid. Most of the toxicity I do see comes from the tumblr community and seems to mostly stay off the actual site.
@Moonblossom @Sauce Got your tickets down, welcome to FR!

There is toxicity on every site honestly. There will always be bad eggs and drama mongers. I do feel like there is less here, and what toxicity there is is easy to avoid. Most of the toxicity I do see comes from the tumblr community and seems to mostly stay off the actual site.
@folikon I'd like to enter, thanks :)

I chose the lightening flight because I love storms!
@folikon I'd like to enter, thanks :)

I chose the lightening flight because I love storms!
@polsdestrella Got your tickets marked!

Going offline for a little bit, will get any other tickets in a bit.

We're also at 396 tickets claimed! If we hit 400 I think I will toss in another apparel pack and another familiar pack :)
@polsdestrella Got your tickets marked!

Going offline for a little bit, will get any other tickets in a bit.

We're also at 396 tickets claimed! If we hit 400 I think I will toss in another apparel pack and another familiar pack :)
Thanks very much!

There is definitely toxicity on pretty much every venue of the internet. I used to be a moderator two different forums, one was a forum for kimono collectors and fans of geisha culture, and one was Gaia Online.

They both had drama, but if anything, the smaller kimono forum was harder to deal with, because it was infrequent and everyone knew everyone else, so it was harder to ignore it.
Thanks very much!

There is definitely toxicity on pretty much every venue of the internet. I used to be a moderator two different forums, one was a forum for kimono collectors and fans of geisha culture, and one was Gaia Online.

They both had drama, but if anything, the smaller kimono forum was harder to deal with, because it was infrequent and everyone knew everyone else, so it was harder to ignore it.
banner2.jpg
@folikon Thanks! :)
@folikon Thanks! :)
@folikon
I'd like to enter. c:

I joined the Light Flight because firstly, Lightweaver is beautiful (and so is her name), and secondly, ruins.
@folikon
I'd like to enter. c:

I joined the Light Flight because firstly, Lightweaver is beautiful (and so is her name), and secondly, ruins.
C E R V Ao S O L I S
night begins, and it's getting late
your faint silhouette shows me the way

[ phantom | she/they(?) | fr +0 ]
previously Phantomhowl
ooA textured red symbol of a pair of crossed antlers with the outline of a circle hovering between them.
@folikon Im new and I'd like to enter the raffle please.

I chose Nature Flight because the forest is my favorite place and the green eyes are beautiful.
@folikon Im new and I'd like to enter the raffle please.

I chose Nature Flight because the forest is my favorite place and the green eyes are beautiful.
♥.♥.♥

tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32