Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Reptile Owners??
1 2 3 4
*peeks in*
Hello fellow reptile parentals! :'D
I'm just about to head off to work so I'll post some photos later, but I'm the proud keeper of a couple of corns, a couple of leo's and one incredibly grumpy hognose.. xD
Once my flat is all in order I have plans for a python though.. I love snakes..
*peeks in*
Hello fellow reptile parentals! :'D
I'm just about to head off to work so I'll post some photos later, but I'm the proud keeper of a couple of corns, a couple of leo's and one incredibly grumpy hognose.. xD
Once my flat is all in order I have plans for a python though.. I love snakes..
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Interesting, my post appears to be snipped off at the bottom with my comments to some of you.. :C
-
That's quite a collection you have going there @FLAWLESS.. I adore cresties! *u* They're so cute, especially that harlequin.. c:

@MakoStorm, Uromastyx!! Ahhh, what a cutie! ouo I've not seen them around that often, another lizard I'd love to own at some point, they're so characterful!
Interesting, my post appears to be snipped off at the bottom with my comments to some of you.. :C
-
That's quite a collection you have going there @FLAWLESS.. I adore cresties! *u* They're so cute, especially that harlequin.. c:

@MakoStorm, Uromastyx!! Ahhh, what a cutie! ouo I've not seen them around that often, another lizard I'd love to own at some point, they're so characterful!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Karakal They make wonderful pets! Though mine is a grumpy ol man most of the time xD I've seen lizards like these love belly rubs. Siren likes them on occasion but most of the time he just prefers to be left to his stump all day the silly thing.
@Karakal They make wonderful pets! Though mine is a grumpy ol man most of the time xD I've seen lizards like these love belly rubs. Siren likes them on occasion but most of the time he just prefers to be left to his stump all day the silly thing.
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I currently have three absolutely adorable leopard gecko females that I love to death.

Safiya is my first gecko and she is a 6 and a half year old normal. Khepri is 6 as well and she is a mack snow. I had these two with me for four years until I decided to get a third one because I happened to get more space. What could be a better way to fill all that space than with another terrarium? Nothing, if you ask me. So, after waiting for almost two months, Solana came into my life. She is a SHTCTB and turned 2 in May. Here's another picture of her.

Last but not least, here's a picture of Khepri and Solana together. While Safiya lives alone, these two share a big enclosure. I'm still trying to hunt down a nice wallpaper to place in the back of the terrarium to make it look less... see-through.

Grr, one of the links didn't work, so I had to edit ahaha.
I currently have three absolutely adorable leopard gecko females that I love to death.

Safiya is my first gecko and she is a 6 and a half year old normal. Khepri is 6 as well and she is a mack snow. I had these two with me for four years until I decided to get a third one because I happened to get more space. What could be a better way to fill all that space than with another terrarium? Nothing, if you ask me. So, after waiting for almost two months, Solana came into my life. She is a SHTCTB and turned 2 in May. Here's another picture of her.

Last but not least, here's a picture of Khepri and Solana together. While Safiya lives alone, these two share a big enclosure. I'm still trying to hunt down a nice wallpaper to place in the back of the terrarium to make it look less... see-through.

Grr, one of the links didn't work, so I had to edit ahaha.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@soggypotatoes oh goshhhh a woma! i love womas they're so cute! and gosh that beardie, what a cutie ;A; i used to have one, but he passed when he was about 13 ;w;
@MakoStorm oh noooo a uromastyx!!! i love them so much they're so cute!!!
@Firetear oh yeah! there's even been triplets! and triplets of three different color morphs from eggs! ah, gotta love ball python genetics laugh
@Xela eee thank you uwu and goshhh what a precious bab
@Karakal hello hello! HOGNOSE THO I LOVE HOGGIES!!! and oh man yesss i love cresties!! and laugh, he's not a harley. he's actually a halloween flame dalmation uwu
@Safikei OH MAN LOOK AT THOSE FREAKIN CUTIES!!! i thought about getting a leo, but oop i got my fire skink instead and i love to bits. but oh man, that enclosure is awesome! is it custom built, or did you buy it somewhere?
@soggypotatoes oh goshhhh a woma! i love womas they're so cute! and gosh that beardie, what a cutie ;A; i used to have one, but he passed when he was about 13 ;w;
@MakoStorm oh noooo a uromastyx!!! i love them so much they're so cute!!!
@Firetear oh yeah! there's even been triplets! and triplets of three different color morphs from eggs! ah, gotta love ball python genetics laugh
@Xela eee thank you uwu and goshhh what a precious bab
@Karakal hello hello! HOGNOSE THO I LOVE HOGGIES!!! and oh man yesss i love cresties!! and laugh, he's not a harley. he's actually a halloween flame dalmation uwu
@Safikei OH MAN LOOK AT THOSE FREAKIN CUTIES!!! i thought about getting a leo, but oop i got my fire skink instead and i love to bits. but oh man, that enclosure is awesome! is it custom built, or did you buy it somewhere?
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
@FLAWLESS Omg Erichthoneus is gorgeous! And the twins are so cool. I just have one, a corn snake named Kerry, who I got earlier this year. He's bigger now, but this is the best pic I have of him. He hates having his picture taken, which is funny. I mean, he can't even figure out how to eat his dinner on the first try (he goes for the center of the mouse??) but I swear he knows when I pull out a camera. [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/180364e07157b987bb02ca077847a45d/tumblr_ndkjguzijv1snnatmo1_500.jpg[/img] I'd really like a hognose, but I don't really have the space for a second viv.
@FLAWLESS
Omg Erichthoneus is gorgeous!
And the twins are so cool.

I just have one, a corn snake named Kerry, who I got earlier this year. He's bigger now, but this is the best pic I have of him. He hates having his picture taken, which is funny. I mean, he can't even figure out how to eat his dinner on the first try (he goes for the center of the mouse??) but I swear he knows when I pull out a camera.

tumblr_ndkjguzijv1snnatmo1_500.jpg

I'd really like a hognose, but I don't really have the space for a second viv.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif

Alex | Any pronouns
Bless this thread. :') I love reptiles but I'm sadly only able to have one. I am in love with snakes but my mom is extremely scared of them and after asking for a snake for two years I settled for a little lizard friend instead. I own a sweet eight year old leopard gecko named Ellie (after the Last of Us character) and I've owned her for nearly a year now. [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/025d7698d278365a81359f14512ca043/tumblr_n8tfvyiGPy1rzfc2ao2_250.jpg[/img] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/9dd49f6da4c85ea9d83b8897ae58df51/tumblr_ndchhoC2Dl1rzfc2ao1_250.jpg[/img] I'm hoping to get another baby soon as my cousin is trying to sell his beardie and I'm in the process of convincing my mom to let me get her. That or a blue-tongued skink. :)
Bless this thread. :')
I love reptiles but I'm sadly only able to have one. I am in love with snakes but my mom is extremely scared of them and after asking for a snake for two years I settled for a little lizard friend instead.
I own a sweet eight year old leopard gecko named Ellie (after the Last of Us character) and I've owned her for nearly a year now.
tumblr_n8tfvyiGPy1rzfc2ao2_250.jpg
tumblr_ndchhoC2Dl1rzfc2ao1_250.jpg
I'm hoping to get another baby soon as my cousin is trying to sell his beardie and I'm in the process of convincing my mom to let me get her. That or a blue-tongued skink. :)
@FLAWLESS
Thank you! :D I gave measurements to a store and they custom built it for me. Everything inside, besides the plants, root and water bowl, is made by me though.
@FLAWLESS
Thank you! :D I gave measurements to a store and they custom built it for me. Everything inside, besides the plants, root and water bowl, is made by me though.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
aaaww such cute lil babies in here! I have a bearded dragon, her name is poncho! I have a blog for her here: http://yeahponcho.tumblr.com/
aaaww such cute lil babies in here! I have a bearded dragon, her name is poncho! I have a blog for her here: http://yeahponcho.tumblr.com/
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
Such cute scaley babies you all have! I unfortunately don't have any herps of my own presently but I grew up around them! My mom's late boyfriend was a herp person so we've had... Bearded Dragons, Leopard Geckos, Uromastyx, Panther Chameleons, Russian Tortoises, Greek Tortoises, Indian Star Tortoises, Sulcatas, Red Foot Tortoises, Cherry Head Tortoises, Brazilian Rainbow Tree Boas, Jungle Carpet Pythons, Leucistic Rat Snakes, Green Tree Pythons... there's probably more I'm missing. But yeah, reptiles are my childhood. We used to go visit other people's houses and see their reptile cuties, and we went to a reptile expo every year. Here's a picture of baby Green Tree Pythons! [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/j10keb.jpg[/img]
Such cute scaley babies you all have!

I unfortunately don't have any herps of my own presently but I grew up around them! My mom's late boyfriend was a herp person so we've had... Bearded Dragons, Leopard Geckos, Uromastyx, Panther Chameleons, Russian Tortoises, Greek Tortoises, Indian Star Tortoises, Sulcatas, Red Foot Tortoises, Cherry Head Tortoises, Brazilian Rainbow Tree Boas, Jungle Carpet Pythons, Leucistic Rat Snakes, Green Tree Pythons... there's probably more I'm missing. But yeah, reptiles are my childhood. We used to go visit other people's houses and see their reptile cuties, and we went to a reptile expo every year.

Here's a picture of baby Green Tree Pythons!
j10keb.jpg
1 2 3 4