Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Wood Centaurs (RP Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Eural slowly slithered out of his hiding place "Actually...I'm here too." he almost half hissed, slowly slithering up to the other two, but keeping his distance, the dark colored Serthis' speech was muffled by the scarf still covering his mouth. "Need something..?"

@WolffingAround
@Devikel
Eural slowly slithered out of his hiding place "Actually...I'm here too." he almost half hissed, slowly slithering up to the other two, but keeping his distance, the dark colored Serthis' speech was muffled by the scarf still covering his mouth. "Need something..?"

@WolffingAround
@Devikel
Nicora gasped and jumped away from the voice, fighting the urge to lash out with her hind hooves. "By the stars! Don't sneak up on me like that! Are you trying to give new heart attack?" She then took a calming breath and looked at the new arrival. "I'm.... I was just passing through. But I hoped to talk with whoever calls this place home." She rubbed her arm and glanced away. "I'm just trying to find a home of my own. I'm tired of being alone....."

@ggpokemon
Nicora gasped and jumped away from the voice, fighting the urge to lash out with her hind hooves. "By the stars! Don't sneak up on me like that! Are you trying to give new heart attack?" She then took a calming breath and looked at the new arrival. "I'm.... I was just passing through. But I hoped to talk with whoever calls this place home." She rubbed her arm and glanced away. "I'm just trying to find a home of my own. I'm tired of being alone....."

@ggpokemon
@Devikel @ggpokemon "Well I am part of the herd around here. Just keep traveling up North a bit, follow the stream, and you should get there in no time. I prefer to stay out here, though. It gets quite noisy up there, all the stallions fighting for leadership and such silly quarrels. It's much more peaceful out here." She looks at the slithering beast. "I havent seen you here before...hmm...wait..." She looks back at the mare. "I never got your name. My nae is Fae, and its nice to meet you both." Fae reached her hand in her small satchel, then sticks out her hand to the mare, but instead of shaking it she's holding a small piece of bark that has a symbol meaning "Friend" on it.
@Devikel @ggpokemon "Well I am part of the herd around here. Just keep traveling up North a bit, follow the stream, and you should get there in no time. I prefer to stay out here, though. It gets quite noisy up there, all the stallions fighting for leadership and such silly quarrels. It's much more peaceful out here." She looks at the slithering beast. "I havent seen you here before...hmm...wait..." She looks back at the mare. "I never got your name. My nae is Fae, and its nice to meet you both." Fae reached her hand in her small satchel, then sticks out her hand to the mare, but instead of shaking it she's holding a small piece of bark that has a symbol meaning "Friend" on it.
The young Serthis stifled a snicker at the others surprise, his tail lashing slightly, as he observed the other. "Well I call this place home...that and the herd I take shelter in..." he spoke with a rather cold tone, a tone not fitting for one as young as him. The birdskulls around his arms clanked together slightly as he moved. Eural blinked, "Follow me if you want, if not then just continue passing through and get out." with that he was slithering away again in the direction of the herd, snapping his jaws together angrily when his tail got caught on a branch, causing a few loose scales to fall off. "Tch--...not a word about that."

@Devikel

Edit:

@WolffingAround

I just got ninja'd by you!))
The young Serthis stifled a snicker at the others surprise, his tail lashing slightly, as he observed the other. "Well I call this place home...that and the herd I take shelter in..." he spoke with a rather cold tone, a tone not fitting for one as young as him. The birdskulls around his arms clanked together slightly as he moved. Eural blinked, "Follow me if you want, if not then just continue passing through and get out." with that he was slithering away again in the direction of the herd, snapping his jaws together angrily when his tail got caught on a branch, causing a few loose scales to fall off. "Tch--...not a word about that."

@Devikel

Edit:

@WolffingAround

I just got ninja'd by you!))
@TrickMurk

The apocathary's eyes widened in delight as he carefully took the jars and sorted through them. "Fantastic!" He grinned, "Thank you, we were running low on a few of these."

He held up the small blue bottle thoughtfully, the colored glass preventing him from seeing what was inside. Opening it up carefully he sniffed at the mystery substance before shrugging and capping it back up. "I'll take a look at it, maybe it'll be useful?" He didn't want to give it to anyone before he could tell what it was made of, or at least if it worked. "So trades went well then?"
@TrickMurk

The apocathary's eyes widened in delight as he carefully took the jars and sorted through them. "Fantastic!" He grinned, "Thank you, we were running low on a few of these."

He held up the small blue bottle thoughtfully, the colored glass preventing him from seeing what was inside. Opening it up carefully he sniffed at the mystery substance before shrugging and capping it back up. "I'll take a look at it, maybe it'll be useful?" He didn't want to give it to anyone before he could tell what it was made of, or at least if it worked. "So trades went well then?"
Nicora blinked in surprise as she was about to shake the other's hand. She then takes the bark gently from her and looks at it. "My name is Nicora Ferndale. And I'm not from around her. My home....is a long way from here..." She looks back down at the bark then back at Fea. "What is this for?"

@wolffingaround @ggpokemon
Nicora blinked in surprise as she was about to shake the other's hand. She then takes the bark gently from her and looks at it. "My name is Nicora Ferndale. And I'm not from around her. My home....is a long way from here..." She looks back down at the bark then back at Fea. "What is this for?"

@wolffingaround @ggpokemon
Fae smiles a bit. "Oh, it's just a little thing I give to anyone I see that I become friends-or aquaintances- with. Just a...say... a good luck charm. A little thing to remember me by, if you leave."
Fae smiles a bit. "Oh, it's just a little thing I give to anyone I see that I become friends-or aquaintances- with. Just a...say... a good luck charm. A little thing to remember me by, if you leave."
Nicora looks at the bark for a moment before smiling at her. "Thank you. I hope to be able to stay. But that's up to your leader..." She sighs and looks after the male. "I better follow Mr.Grumpy if I want to find the herd okay. I hope I see you soon." She tucks the gift into her bag and starts to trot off after him.

@ggpokemon
Nicora looks at the bark for a moment before smiling at her. "Thank you. I hope to be able to stay. But that's up to your leader..." She sighs and looks after the male. "I better follow Mr.Grumpy if I want to find the herd okay. I hope I see you soon." She tucks the gift into her bag and starts to trot off after him.

@ggpokemon
Eural moved a bit closer to inspect what was given to Nicora, still refusing to come too close though. Finally clearing his throat "My names Eural, and that's all you need to know." He was being blunter than usual. "I'm just going back.."

@WolffingAround
@Devikel
Eural moved a bit closer to inspect what was given to Nicora, still refusing to come too close though. Finally clearing his throat "My names Eural, and that's all you need to know." He was being blunter than usual. "I'm just going back.."

@WolffingAround
@Devikel
"Alright. I hope to see you soon as well! And as for you, little McBluntbutt, maybe if you lighten your mood a bit, youll recieve a gift as well!" She waves and snickers, then walks back to her little forest home.

@ggpokemon
@Devikel
"Alright. I hope to see you soon as well! And as for you, little McBluntbutt, maybe if you lighten your mood a bit, youll recieve a gift as well!" She waves and snickers, then walks back to her little forest home.

@ggpokemon
@Devikel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8