Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☆ Aryn's Art Stop ☆
1 2
@Aryn Eee okay thank you :D I was wondering if you'd also be able to do a BW one of this fellow as well then? (Though if you're filling up I can totally wait til when you free up again, heh)
@Aryn Eee okay thank you :D I was wondering if you'd also be able to do a BW one of this fellow as well then? (Though if you're filling up I can totally wait til when you free up again, heh)
[quote name="Flutterbree" date="2014-10-16 17:12:22"]@Aryn Hi there! do you still have slots open? If so, we can PM about an idea I have if you're interested.[/quote] PM away c:
Flutterbree wrote on 2014-10-16 17:12:22:
@Aryn Hi there! do you still have slots open? If so, we can PM about an idea I have if you're interested.

PM away c:
✿ڿڰۣ
[quote name="Jazz" date="2014-10-16 17:18:04"]@Aryn Eee okay thank you :D I was wondering if you'd also be able to do a BW one of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=29&tab=dragon&did=47197]this fellow[/url] as well then? (Though if you're filling up I can totally wait til when you free up again, heh)[/quote] I most certainly can do! :D
Jazz wrote on 2014-10-16 17:18:04:

I most certainly can do! :D
✿ڿڰۣ
@Aryn Awesome! Do you prefer payment upfront, or after, or half/half? :3
[quote name="Jazz" date="2014-10-16 17:27:06"]@Aryn Awesome! Do you prefer payment upfront, or after, or half/half? :3[/quote] Upfront is best
Jazz wrote on 2014-10-16 17:27:06:

Upfront is best
✿ڿڰۣ
1 2