Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Wrong Achevements
Hi,
I just started playing at the last opening, and I got the achevements for 10000, 20000, and 50000 treasure gotten. I do have a picture of my stats, and the dates of when I got the achevs, if anyone needs to see them.
Hi,
I just started playing at the last opening, and I got the achevements for 10000, 20000, and 50000 treasure gotten. I do have a picture of my stats, and the dates of when I got the achevs, if anyone needs to see them.
ZVpCPil.png
@FaalVerotiik
Hi there!
You would have gotten these achievements for the total amount of treasure you have accumulated from playing. You can see this exact number by clicking on the arrow next to your username at the top of the page, going to your 'Account Settings', and see your Total Treasure Earned. You get the achievements after reaching these milestones.
Is the number on your Account Settings lower than 50,000 treasure?
@FaalVerotiik
Hi there!
You would have gotten these achievements for the total amount of treasure you have accumulated from playing. You can see this exact number by clicking on the arrow next to your username at the top of the page, going to your 'Account Settings', and see your Total Treasure Earned. You get the achievements after reaching these milestones.
Is the number on your Account Settings lower than 50,000 treasure?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana

No it's not. The numbers looked wrong to me, and I must have miscounted the digits or something. It would be helpful if the numbers Account Settings had the comma like the numbers in the achievements do.

Anyway, thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
@Mayana

No it's not. The numbers looked wrong to me, and I must have miscounted the digits or something. It would be helpful if the numbers Account Settings had the comma like the numbers in the achievements do.

Anyway, thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
ZVpCPil.png
i am also halving problems with the achievements. i have not received credit for the ones that i have completed even tho i have completed them. i also just signed up for during the new opening. one that i have done multiple times is the combo one with the tiles
i am also halving problems with the achievements. i have not received credit for the ones that i have completed even tho i have completed them. i also just signed up for during the new opening. one that i have done multiple times is the combo one with the tiles
@Natsudragneel
Hi!
A number of collection achievements are taking several days to register to an account - so don't worry, if achievements such as the full Chess set or Runes set haven't updated yet, they'll arrive hopefully within a few days.
Currently, the Shock Switch achievement is not available as the game is still in Beta, but hopefully it'll be available to be played for soon!
I hope this helps. :)
@Natsudragneel
Hi!
A number of collection achievements are taking several days to register to an account - so don't worry, if achievements such as the full Chess set or Runes set haven't updated yet, they'll arrive hopefully within a few days.
Currently, the Shock Switch achievement is not available as the game is still in Beta, but hopefully it'll be available to be played for soon!
I hope this helps. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
hopefully it does, i guess we shall find out in a fue days. thanks
hopefully it does, i guess we shall find out in a fue days. thanks