Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 569 570
@Mica He will!! Thanks so much!
@Mica He will!! Thanks so much!
May I have the last one please?
May I have the last one please?
tumblr_njdmjnpk6V1rzk8k7o3_500.png
@Mica Thank you so much for Stratus. He looks so very amazing, I could not pass him up.
@Mica Thank you so much for Stratus. He looks so very amazing, I could not pass him up.
@infinate, there you go! Please take good care of her c:
@infinate, there you go! Please take good care of her c:
2MUBTg5.png
@Mica
Oh wow. That bright, electric blue... if Gleam isn't already taken, I've got a spot in my Hive for her!
@Mica
Oh wow. That bright, electric blue... if Gleam isn't already taken, I've got a spot in my Hive for her!
@AliasMedalis, I'm sorry, Gleam just for taken this morning, only two minutes before you asked for her! :c

She's got double Azure as her coloring. I have an Imperial Pair that is often double or triple Azure, so to make up for your diappointment, I'll put them on a nest and you can definitely count on shiny Azure Imps soon.

Okay?
@AliasMedalis, I'm sorry, Gleam just for taken this morning, only two minutes before you asked for her! :c

She's got double Azure as her coloring. I have an Imperial Pair that is often double or triple Azure, so to make up for your diappointment, I'll put them on a nest and you can definitely count on shiny Azure Imps soon.

Okay?
2MUBTg5.png
Thank you !! uvu;
Thank you !! uvu;
tumblr_njdmjnpk6V1rzk8k7o3_500.png
Updated to include two new hatchlings on the front page!
Updated to include two new hatchlings on the front page!
2MUBTg5.png
And here's two more! Baby triplegened coatls, you guys! c:
And here's two more! Baby triplegened coatls, you guys! c:
2MUBTg5.png
@Mica
Are you willing to part with the Male Skydancer?
@Mica
Are you willing to part with the Male Skydancer?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 569 570