Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | = Gijinka-fy It! = (CLOSED!)
1 2
[color=black][size=10][center][url=http://i.imgur.com/qjHZa5n.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/WHy9NNu.png[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/LXgy305.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/m6wqGT5.png[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/brk6gnP.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/9wL86LE.png[/img] [b]【 W E L C O M E 】[/b] I decided to start up a shop for drawing gijinkas since they're so fun to draw. I'm not very skilled at drawing anything non-human/humanoid, so I'll hold off on drawing actual dragons until after I've practiced more. Chibi options will be added if all goes well. Woohoo~ [b]【 P R I C E S & P A Y M E N T 】[/b] [b]Currently not doing couple or group pictures.[/b] [u]Sketch[/u]: 150kT || 370G [u]Color Sketch[/u]: 250kT || 620G [u]Detail[/u]: 500k || 1250G [u]Bust[/u]: Half the regular price for the type of drawing (ex. Sketch Bust = 75kT || 185G) Around a 400:1 T to G conversion, please tell me if I am inaccurate or if the prices are unreasonably high. Please pay [b]after[/b] i've PM'd you the watermarked final product. An un-watermarked version of the image will be supplied after payment is sent. [b]【 DO OR NO DO 】[/b] [u]Does[/u]: Gijinkas of dragons (or any non-humans in general, you could request a banana be gijinka-fied), OCs, blood. [u]Doesn't[/u]: NSFW, characters with no visual reference. [b]【 F O R M 】[/b] Username: Type of drawing: //Sketch, color sketch, detail Character: //Name of character you want Gijinka-fied Reference(s): //Any references you have. The more the better. Personality: //Take a moment to describe your character's personality! Other: //Leave any additional questions, concerns, or requests here [b]【 S L O T S 】[/b] 1. FlameShuken - Sketch 2. Mercenary - Detail 3. Silverfish - Sketch [b]【 P I N G L I S T 】[/b] Jennvin, Founder, Selfishly, Rubellite [/center][/size][/color]
WHy9NNu.png m6wqGT5.png 9wL86LE.png

【 W E L C O M E 】

I decided to start up a shop for drawing gijinkas since they're so fun to draw. I'm not very skilled at drawing anything non-human/humanoid, so I'll hold off on drawing actual dragons until after I've practiced more. Chibi options will be added if all goes well. Woohoo~

【 P R I C E S & P A Y M E N T 】

Currently not doing couple or group pictures.
Sketch: 150kT || 370G
Color Sketch: 250kT || 620G
Detail: 500k || 1250G
Bust: Half the regular price for the type of drawing
(ex. Sketch Bust = 75kT || 185G)

Around a 400:1 T to G conversion, please tell me if I am inaccurate or if the prices are unreasonably high. Please pay after i've PM'd you the watermarked final product. An un-watermarked version of the image will be supplied after payment is sent.

【 DO OR NO DO 】

Does: Gijinkas of dragons (or any non-humans in general, you could request a banana be gijinka-fied), OCs, blood.
Doesn't: NSFW, characters with no visual reference.

【 F O R M 】

Username:
Type of drawing: //Sketch, color sketch, detail
Character: //Name of character you want Gijinka-fied
Reference(s): //Any references you have. The more the better.
Personality: //Take a moment to describe your character's personality!
Other: //Leave any additional questions, concerns, or requests here

【 S L O T S 】

1. FlameShuken - Sketch
2. Mercenary - Detail
3. Silverfish - Sketch

【 P I N G L I S T 】

Jennvin, Founder, Selfishly, Rubellite

@Ritzen Username: FlameShuken Type of drawing: Sketch Character: Iso Reference(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169/16853_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Gruff and hostile. Iso is a warrior clan matriarch. She is almost mad with an intense (almost cult-like) devotion to Plaguemother and often donates her own children to the cause. She does not tolerate weakness and hides compassion except for the case of very young hatchlinges. Other: Please include her bone crown and horns (I want the gajinka to still read 'dragon')
@Ritzen
Username: FlameShuken
Type of drawing: Sketch
Character: Iso
Reference(s):

16853_350.png

Personality: Gruff and hostile. Iso is a warrior clan matriarch. She is almost mad with an intense (almost cult-like) devotion to Plaguemother and often donates her own children to the cause. She does not tolerate weakness and hides compassion except for the case of very young hatchlinges.
Other: Please include her bone crown and horns (I want the gajinka to still read 'dragon')
6uvkklS.png
@FlameShuken
Thank you for your order! You've been given a slot. (Also, I like Iso very much. She seems like a complex character. I'd love to hear more about her.)
@FlameShuken
Thank you for your order! You've been given a slot. (Also, I like Iso very much. She seems like a complex character. I'd love to hear more about her.)
@Ritzen She's pretty interesting. I don't get to work with her much story-wise since I don't actively rp her. I really should round her out some more. :) If you're ever in the mood to find out more/help me out you could PM me questions.
@Ritzen She's pretty interesting. I don't get to work with her much story-wise since I don't actively rp her. I really should round her out some more. :) If you're ever in the mood to find out more/help me out you could PM me questions.
6uvkklS.png
@Ritzen

I'd love to claim a slot please!

Username: Mercenary
Type of drawing: detail, full-body
Character: Vayle, an OC of mine
Reference(s): Human ref 1
Human ref 2
Human ref 3
ANNND an animal ref (my custom pet on aywas)
HERE
Personality: She's flirty, playful, athletic, but guarded. She's a princess in a fantasy setting, but her family has sort of fallen from favor, but she's proud and even a bit haughty all the same.
Other: So...I only have bust-up refs of her, even though she's my favorite OC, and I was hoping to change that? x3 Could you design her bottom half by sort of going off her animal ref (last ref)? I was kind of thinking maybe tights/leggings and then jeweled, armored boots, with a belt at her waist with the rapier hanging off of it? You can have creative license with it! Otherwise, she's in her early 20's, and has a thinner/leaner body type.

Please let me know if this sounds okay with you? :)

Sorry for the editing, my ref links weren't working D:
@Ritzen

I'd love to claim a slot please!

Username: Mercenary
Type of drawing: detail, full-body
Character: Vayle, an OC of mine
Reference(s): Human ref 1
Human ref 2
Human ref 3
ANNND an animal ref (my custom pet on aywas)
HERE
Personality: She's flirty, playful, athletic, but guarded. She's a princess in a fantasy setting, but her family has sort of fallen from favor, but she's proud and even a bit haughty all the same.
Other: So...I only have bust-up refs of her, even though she's my favorite OC, and I was hoping to change that? x3 Could you design her bottom half by sort of going off her animal ref (last ref)? I was kind of thinking maybe tights/leggings and then jeweled, armored boots, with a belt at her waist with the rapier hanging off of it? You can have creative license with it! Otherwise, she's in her early 20's, and has a thinner/leaner body type.

Please let me know if this sounds okay with you? :)

Sorry for the editing, my ref links weren't working D:
@Ritzen
ahh your art is so cute and neat! ;v; I don't have any refs of this character yet, so could you put me on the pinglist for next time?
@Ritzen
ahh your art is so cute and neat! ;v; I don't have any refs of this character yet, so could you put me on the pinglist for next time?
@Ritzen I'm currently out of characters to get drawn but could you add me to your ping list :)?
@Ritzen I'm currently out of characters to get drawn but could you add me to your ping list :)?
64514_s.gif
@FlameShuken
Yes! And thank you, I'll be sure to PM you if I do have any questions~

@Mercenary
You have successfully claimed a slot! Vayle's animal form is absolutely adorable and I'll do my best to translate that outfit on a human body o u o

@Jennvin @Founder
You have been added to the ping list! Thank you for your interest :D
@FlameShuken
Yes! And thank you, I'll be sure to PM you if I do have any questions~

@Mercenary
You have successfully claimed a slot! Vayle's animal form is absolutely adorable and I'll do my best to translate that outfit on a human body o u o

@Jennvin @Founder
You have been added to the ping list! Thank you for your interest :D
@ritzen
Ooh, could I get that last slot? c:

Username: Silverfish
Type of drawing: sketch
Character: OC
Reference(s): character page
Personality: friendly, well meaning, willful, a bit self-centered
Other: everything should be at that link above
@ritzen
Ooh, could I get that last slot? c:

Username: Silverfish
Type of drawing: sketch
Character: OC
Reference(s): character page
Personality: friendly, well meaning, willful, a bit self-centered
Other: everything should be at that link above
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@Ritzen Oop, looks like your slots are filled! Could I be added to your pinglist? :D
@Ritzen Oop, looks like your slots are filled! Could I be added to your pinglist? :D
1 2