Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Aqua's Sketchbook
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Aquascale LOOK WHO'S FINALLY BACK!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering where you went xD

Wwwwooooooowwwwww *o* Both are so awesome!!! I really love your foam sculpture :O You've definitely been bussy haha xD
@Aquascale LOOK WHO'S FINALLY BACK!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering where you went xD

Wwwwooooooowwwwww *o* Both are so awesome!!! I really love your foam sculpture :O You've definitely been bussy haha xD
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
Oh goshh! Your art is BEAUTIFUL *O*////admires
Oh goshh! Your art is BEAUTIFUL *O*////admires
@Cadowyn yEAH COLLEGE LIFE WOOOO thank!!! @maplebit riGHT I HAVE BEEN AWOL thank you!! that sculpture took a lot outta me haha. Next project I'm doing in that class is "wearable art" so I'm going to make a lionish headdress I'm pumped @mileu thaNK YOU!! also here are other things I made [img]http://i.imgur.com/NzgaPHV.jpg[/img] bird critter [img]http://i.imgur.com/ochIesz.jpg[/img] Lion girl! it will be cool to make that mask thing if I can pull it off haha [img]http://i.imgur.com/EhgPW8J.jpg[/img] another picture of whiplash bein cute
@Cadowyn

yEAH COLLEGE LIFE WOOOO

thank!!!

@maplebit

riGHT I HAVE BEEN AWOL

thank you!! that sculpture took a lot outta me haha. Next project I'm doing in that class is "wearable art" so I'm going to make a lionish headdress I'm pumped

@mileu

thaNK YOU!!

also here are other things I made

NzgaPHV.jpg
bird critter

ochIesz.jpg
Lion girl! it will be cool to make that mask thing if I can pull it off haha

EhgPW8J.jpg
another picture of whiplash bein cute
@Aquascale Ooooo a lionish headdress?? :O Does that mean you have to sew stuff and everything? Your concept design looks AWESOME though!!!!!!!

Let's face it, I'm in love with your art >.>

Oh yeah I always wanted to ask you, who made your banner for your sketchbook? It looks so cool!
@Aquascale Ooooo a lionish headdress?? :O Does that mean you have to sew stuff and everything? Your concept design looks AWESOME though!!!!!!!

Let's face it, I'm in love with your art >.>

Oh yeah I always wanted to ask you, who made your banner for your sketchbook? It looks so cool!
@maplebit

indeed! maybe I'll have to sew some things but I've seen tutorials where all they need is hot glue haha. I'm down for something quicker and easier like that. I'll probably use the extra pink foam from my class to sculpt the lion head (maybe around a baseball cap) and once I figure out the right pattern I'll lay fur over it. that's the plan for the moment! maybe it will turn out cool haha

I made the banner! One day I just sat down and drew some frames for a bouncing ball and then messed around with it until it became something kinda neat. I'm glad you like it!
@maplebit

indeed! maybe I'll have to sew some things but I've seen tutorials where all they need is hot glue haha. I'm down for something quicker and easier like that. I'll probably use the extra pink foam from my class to sculpt the lion head (maybe around a baseball cap) and once I figure out the right pattern I'll lay fur over it. that's the plan for the moment! maybe it will turn out cool haha

I made the banner! One day I just sat down and drew some frames for a bouncing ball and then messed around with it until it became something kinda neat. I'm glad you like it!
@Aquascale I TOTALLY THOUGHT I REPLIED AND APPARENTLY I DIDN'T I'M SO SORRY.

Oh! Hot glue works miracles xD That sounds like a really cool idea :O I can't wait to see how you go about it ^^ I'm still fawning over that ink drawing. It's so fantastic *O*

:O NEAT! Now you can animate too?? Why?? Why must you art so well???
@Aquascale I TOTALLY THOUGHT I REPLIED AND APPARENTLY I DIDN'T I'M SO SORRY.

Oh! Hot glue works miracles xD That sounds like a really cool idea :O I can't wait to see how you go about it ^^ I'm still fawning over that ink drawing. It's so fantastic *O*

:O NEAT! Now you can animate too?? Why?? Why must you art so well???
@Aquascale
I s2g I replied
So I need like all the art from you dragon and non dragon related
Just
all of it
@Aquascale
I s2g I replied
So I need like all the art from you dragon and non dragon related
Just
all of it
@maplebit i belIEve you sometimes this forum is weird

riGHT except i burned myself a lot it happened i'm not very careful lol
omg thank

and i can animate barely haha that's probably the best thing i've made
i'm actually at SCAD for animation but i might switch to illustration because i'm a confused freshman who doesn't know what to do with my life
@maplebit i belIEve you sometimes this forum is weird

riGHT except i burned myself a lot it happened i'm not very careful lol
omg thank

and i can animate barely haha that's probably the best thing i've made
i'm actually at SCAD for animation but i might switch to illustration because i'm a confused freshman who doesn't know what to do with my life
@maplebit @cadowyn the forum ate my reply i had pictures and everything brb crying thaNk you both ur cool cats okay here we go i made that lion hood B) airbrushed and everything ayyyy [img]http://i.imgur.com/mkmzdur.jpg[/img] and centaur dude doing something weird with his arms [img]http://i.imgur.com/IjYe2sV.jpg[/img] also dragon doodle thread woop woop [img]http://i.imgur.com/BCtjIbx.png[/img] and i'm working on a hydra critter for drawing now but i'm too lazy to upload a wip pic but I'll get you the final
@maplebit

@cadowyn

the forum ate my reply i had pictures and everything brb crying

thaNk you both ur cool cats

okay here we go

i made that lion hood B) airbrushed and everything ayyyy
mkmzdur.jpg

and centaur dude doing something weird with his arms
IjYe2sV.jpg

also dragon doodle thread woop woop
BCtjIbx.png

and i'm working on a hydra critter for drawing now but i'm too lazy to upload a wip pic but I'll get you the final
@Aquascale OH. MY. GOSH. HOLY. MACKEREL. JUST.

FJDSLA;FJVKLSC;AJVKL;AJFKLEW;AJFDKLSA;. First, ahhhhh that must hurt being burnt by hot glue D: Second, I wouldn't call that barely being able to animate xD

THIRD. HOLY CRAP. JUST. OH MY GOD. CAN YOU JUST. WOW.THE LION HOOD. IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! LIKE JUST HOW. I DO NOT COMPREHEND.

THE CENTAUR DUDE LOOKS LIKE HE'S DOING A MAJESTIC DANCE AND IT IS VERY AWESOME.

AND THAT DRAGON. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD. WORDS DON'T EVEN DESCRIBE. AND THE COLORS. I JUST CAN'T.
@Aquascale OH. MY. GOSH. HOLY. MACKEREL. JUST.

FJDSLA;FJVKLSC;AJVKL;AJFKLEW;AJFDKLSA;. First, ahhhhh that must hurt being burnt by hot glue D: Second, I wouldn't call that barely being able to animate xD

THIRD. HOLY CRAP. JUST. OH MY GOD. CAN YOU JUST. WOW.THE LION HOOD. IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! LIKE JUST HOW. I DO NOT COMPREHEND.

THE CENTAUR DUDE LOOKS LIKE HE'S DOING A MAJESTIC DANCE AND IT IS VERY AWESOME.

AND THAT DRAGON. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD. WORDS DON'T EVEN DESCRIBE. AND THE COLORS. I JUST CAN'T.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11