Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends anybody?
1 2
@Xavirne Its not very hard, friend! The only hard part is going up against real people, imo. But it's really fun. I havent played dota, actually. How is is?

@Xeka Are you on NA? :O Because if you are, im totally jelly.

@Nysah I just turned level 16. Im an ADC, and I always love a support. :3
@Xavirne Its not very hard, friend! The only hard part is going up against real people, imo. But it's really fun. I havent played dota, actually. How is is?

@Xeka Are you on NA? :O Because if you are, im totally jelly.

@Nysah I just turned level 16. Im an ADC, and I always love a support. :3
Melting_sleep.gif
I am on NA if anyone ever wants to add me. My summoned is Kaitie. I play ranked and have a silver 4 team and bronze 2 in solo/duo (ugh). I love arams, co ops, normals, etc. I'll play about anything. =)
I am on NA if anyone ever wants to add me. My summoned is Kaitie. I play ranked and have a silver 4 team and bronze 2 in solo/duo (ugh). I love arams, co ops, normals, etc. I'll play about anything. =)
@Punk

I just started a few months ago. I like the game a lot, but the toxicity of the community is just ridiculous. I play with my boyfriend, and he has a few friends that like to help out and teach, but I can't seem to play on my own without being drowned in the toxic sludge.

How do you get around that?
@Punk

I just started a few months ago. I like the game a lot, but the toxicity of the community is just ridiculous. I play with my boyfriend, and he has a few friends that like to help out and teach, but I can't seem to play on my own without being drowned in the toxic sludge.

How do you get around that?
bHeX9bv.png
@Punk Yep, I'm on NA. =] Why're you jelly? o.O
@Punk Yep, I'm on NA. =] Why're you jelly? o.O
tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
@Punk

DOTA 2 is evil. So hard. So freaking hard. I mean, you do learn it but it takes a while to understand the terms and how to go about killing. And if you're picky like me, you never find a character. Some of the characters are ugly as crap and I wanted to be someone pretty. NOPE. Didn't get that so now I just play Razor and Visage.

I'll have to give LoL a try. There are so many characters. I don't know how to pick but at least they are pretty/cool looking.
@Punk

DOTA 2 is evil. So hard. So freaking hard. I mean, you do learn it but it takes a while to understand the terms and how to go about killing. And if you're picky like me, you never find a character. Some of the characters are ugly as crap and I wanted to be someone pretty. NOPE. Didn't get that so now I just play Razor and Visage.

I'll have to give LoL a try. There are so many characters. I don't know how to pick but at least they are pretty/cool looking.
79292185-c206-450a-b488-27a07faac31d_zps9d943f33.png
i used to play a lot but then they released an update and now my mac is TOO OLD to support league!! this was right after gnar was released, i'm so frustrated because gnar is my favorite champion and i really wanted to buy him ;;
before that i always played as akali, i looooove her R, it's so fun. if you're on EUW, you can add me -- i'm banyu. hopefully i'll find time to install it on my other computer.
i used to play a lot but then they released an update and now my mac is TOO OLD to support league!! this was right after gnar was released, i'm so frustrated because gnar is my favorite champion and i really wanted to buy him ;;
before that i always played as akali, i looooove her R, it's so fun. if you're on EUW, you can add me -- i'm banyu. hopefully i'll find time to install it on my other computer.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
I play alot of Aram too
you can add me if you want
my name is WaterRaccoon
I play alot of Aram too
you can add me if you want
my name is WaterRaccoon
I don't necessarily play actively or anything, just every occasion. My friend was kind of obsessed with the game for a period of time which is where I was introduced to it. His obsession has come down a bit but it is still present. As for my mains those would be Janna, Sona and Lux.
I don't necessarily play actively or anything, just every occasion. My friend was kind of obsessed with the game for a period of time which is where I was introduced to it. His obsession has come down a bit but it is still present. As for my mains those would be Janna, Sona and Lux.
1 2