Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | * -.Kitty's *Crush* Corner.- *
1 2 3
@SoulKitty12 Well hopefully not too long of wait. My girlfriend cursed herself because she wanted me but she had just missed me when she became single again, and had to wait. The way I look at it, things happen for a reason between people
@SoulKitty12 Well hopefully not too long of wait. My girlfriend cursed herself because she wanted me but she had just missed me when she became single again, and had to wait. The way I look at it, things happen for a reason between people
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
@TRozok21

Yeah, everything happens for a reason :) besides, "if you wait the reward will be great" xD
@TRozok21

Yeah, everything happens for a reason :) besides, "if you wait the reward will be great" xD
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Bumping this thread and re-opening it due to our new members :D :D
Bumping this thread and re-opening it due to our new members :D :D
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
So there's this guy that I used to hang out with a lot. Like, everyone thought that we were dating, although we weren't. He kinda started to act like he liked me and then one night we were hanging out when he told me that he liked me and yeah and he asked me if I liked him and I was kinda just like "I don't know," because I didn't know what to say...
And then later I realized that I really did like him and tried to tell him, but then I couldn't get to him before he left and yeah.
I haven't seen him since then and it's been, like, a month... (I only see him at my church twice a week, though, sadly!) and I kinda get the feeling that he's trying to avoid me or something but idk that may just be me thinking that without reason. Idk. I feel really bad though, because yeah ;-;

I'm sorry, I just really needed to get this out and I'm just really frustrated and sad because yeah. And not to mention, he went to a church thing the one time I wasn't able to go and ahsldfksjdf... T.T
Although I'm trying to get over him, so yeah.
So there's this guy that I used to hang out with a lot. Like, everyone thought that we were dating, although we weren't. He kinda started to act like he liked me and then one night we were hanging out when he told me that he liked me and yeah and he asked me if I liked him and I was kinda just like "I don't know," because I didn't know what to say...
And then later I realized that I really did like him and tried to tell him, but then I couldn't get to him before he left and yeah.
I haven't seen him since then and it's been, like, a month... (I only see him at my church twice a week, though, sadly!) and I kinda get the feeling that he's trying to avoid me or something but idk that may just be me thinking that without reason. Idk. I feel really bad though, because yeah ;-;

I'm sorry, I just really needed to get this out and I'm just really frustrated and sad because yeah. And not to mention, he went to a church thing the one time I wasn't able to go and ahsldfksjdf... T.T
Although I'm trying to get over him, so yeah.
I'm not sure crush is the right word here, but,
no stop that
stop being so damn cute
awww but that's so swee- no I'm supposed to be accomplishing things

People are distracting P:
I'm not sure crush is the right word here, but,
no stop that
stop being so damn cute
awww but that's so swee- no I'm supposed to be accomplishing things

People are distracting P:
Boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 2 years now. We've been in love with each other for 7+ years, but due to my "dont date friends" thing, it hadn't happened until more recently. I always used to be so worried about ruining my friendship with him in case a relationship wouldn't work out, but we decided to go for it, and well... best decision ive ever made.

He's a real sweet guy. Totally nerdy to the extreme, built like a brick wall, and super cuddly. Very much the romantic type as well. I love it~
Boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 2 years now. We've been in love with each other for 7+ years, but due to my "dont date friends" thing, it hadn't happened until more recently. I always used to be so worried about ruining my friendship with him in case a relationship wouldn't work out, but we decided to go for it, and well... best decision ive ever made.

He's a real sweet guy. Totally nerdy to the extreme, built like a brick wall, and super cuddly. Very much the romantic type as well. I love it~
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@AlwaysFlying

((Sorry been a bit inactive))

It sort of sounds like maybe he feels hurt for being "rejected" but I'd definitely try to talk to him...hope everything goes well :)

@Bite

I feel you...my closest guy friend (the moment I met him he called me best friend...and I have no other real male friends ahaha xD anyways, he's always really flirty with me but like in class he's just...UGH he doesn't understand how adorably funny he is Dx Dx Dx

@EnchantingCurse

Awe!! Congratulations! And yeah my guy friend is always flirty towards me and I like him a lot too but like...I don't want to end up ruining anything so yeah...I'm stuck I guess lol
@AlwaysFlying

((Sorry been a bit inactive))

It sort of sounds like maybe he feels hurt for being "rejected" but I'd definitely try to talk to him...hope everything goes well :)

@Bite

I feel you...my closest guy friend (the moment I met him he called me best friend...and I have no other real male friends ahaha xD anyways, he's always really flirty with me but like in class he's just...UGH he doesn't understand how adorably funny he is Dx Dx Dx

@EnchantingCurse

Awe!! Congratulations! And yeah my guy friend is always flirty towards me and I like him a lot too but like...I don't want to end up ruining anything so yeah...I'm stuck I guess lol
My crush is so cute and so pretty as so patient and kind, and she never lets me be silly on my own. We had been talking for months, about everything and anything. We played games together, and whenever something happened we would come to each other first. Eventually I confessed and she liked me back!!!

Pro-tip though, when one person is in Australia and the other is in Ireland, cuddling opportunities are quite limited. Still gosh
My crush is so cute and so pretty as so patient and kind, and she never lets me be silly on my own. We had been talking for months, about everything and anything. We played games together, and whenever something happened we would come to each other first. Eventually I confessed and she liked me back!!!

Pro-tip though, when one person is in Australia and the other is in Ireland, cuddling opportunities are quite limited. Still gosh
163mug.png
~~They/Them/Their ~~+11hrs~~
I love the icewarden. 'Cos that's a thing.
I love the icewarden. 'Cos that's a thing.
48vur6d.png
@SoulKitty12
Yeah, I also heard that some stuff happened and a little bit later he got really sick so yeah :(
@SoulKitty12
Yeah, I also heard that some stuff happened and a little bit later he got really sick so yeah :(
1 2 3