Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where all my Walking Dead fans at?
1 2 3 4
So how about that Season 5 opener??? I got a few questions for my fellow Walking Dead fanatics:
Who's you're favorite character?
Do you read the comics? Or just watch the show? Or even just read it?
Do you have a favorite episode of the show?
How about your favorite moment?
So how about that Season 5 opener??? I got a few questions for my fellow Walking Dead fanatics:
Who's you're favorite character?
Do you read the comics? Or just watch the show? Or even just read it?
Do you have a favorite episode of the show?
How about your favorite moment?
Me, me, me, me!

I'm wondering if they're really going to keep the Terminus arch so short, but that was definitely an action-packed episode with both some of the most disturbing and cheesy gore effects in the entire series.

My favorite character in the show at the moment is Abraham but I think that's largely because of the fondness I developed for him while reading the comics. Though I will say Eugene has been cast fantastically.
No character will ever top the love I have for Negan, though, and I cannot wait to see him in the show (which probably makes me a terrible, horrible, no-good person).

My favorite moment is when the group walks into Terminus at the end of the second to last episode of season 4 and Mary welcomes them, saying, "We'll make you a plate." I love puns, sorry.
Me, me, me, me!

I'm wondering if they're really going to keep the Terminus arch so short, but that was definitely an action-packed episode with both some of the most disturbing and cheesy gore effects in the entire series.

My favorite character in the show at the moment is Abraham but I think that's largely because of the fondness I developed for him while reading the comics. Though I will say Eugene has been cast fantastically.
No character will ever top the love I have for Negan, though, and I cannot wait to see him in the show (which probably makes me a terrible, horrible, no-good person).

My favorite moment is when the group walks into Terminus at the end of the second to last episode of season 4 and Mary welcomes them, saying, "We'll make you a plate." I love puns, sorry.
~Duckie ( " )>
\o/

Though I think I can only answers with confidence that my favorite character has to be Daryl. Possibly because he's not really IN the comic books and they do such a good job with him. AND I have read, and do watch the show.

And it's not really my favorite, but the best moment that always comes to mind is when Carol goes 'O. I have a grenade!' at the CDC. Just because I was waiting so long for her to bring it back up again.

I still have to watch it with an eye closed though. Zombies give me the creeps, no matter what. /)_(\
\o/

Though I think I can only answers with confidence that my favorite character has to be Daryl. Possibly because he's not really IN the comic books and they do such a good job with him. AND I have read, and do watch the show.

And it's not really my favorite, but the best moment that always comes to mind is when Carol goes 'O. I have a grenade!' at the CDC. Just because I was waiting so long for her to bring it back up again.

I still have to watch it with an eye closed though. Zombies give me the creeps, no matter what. /)_(\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Who's you're favorite character? It's a tie between Daryl and Michonne. I adore them both equally.
Do you read the comics? Or just watch the show? Or even just read it? I've only ever seen the show, but I've read little snippets of the comics. I know just enough of the comics to know some of the differences between it and the show.
Do you have a favorite episode of the show? In season 4, when Michonne and Carl had their bonding moment in the house. It was really nice to see Michonne open up finally to someone, and I'm glad that it was Carl.
How about your favorite moment? (spoilers, I guess?) In the season 5 opener when there was that reunion. Like between Rick running to Judith and Daryl hugging Carol, I was legit crying.
Who's you're favorite character? It's a tie between Daryl and Michonne. I adore them both equally.
Do you read the comics? Or just watch the show? Or even just read it? I've only ever seen the show, but I've read little snippets of the comics. I know just enough of the comics to know some of the differences between it and the show.
Do you have a favorite episode of the show? In season 4, when Michonne and Carl had their bonding moment in the house. It was really nice to see Michonne open up finally to someone, and I'm glad that it was Carl.
How about your favorite moment? (spoilers, I guess?) In the season 5 opener when there was that reunion. Like between Rick running to Judith and Daryl hugging Carol, I was legit crying.
[quote name="digitalduckie" date="2014-10-14 19:57:06"] My favorite moment is when the group walks into Terminus at the end of the second to last episode of season 4 and Mary welcomes them, saying, "We'll make you a plate." I love puns, sorry.[/quote] Oh my god I laughed . I'm a horrible person. ~Spoiler Alert~ The season 5 opener was super awesome for me. I was basically super excited the whole entire time and my mind was blown when watching Carol (Favorite character asides Michonne) make a huge explosion and messing up Terminus Mary lol. It was kind of sad seeing that Terminus really was supposed to be a haven for survivors but then the people there were raped and whatnot by others so they had to reclaim it back and become bad people themselves. I've read only a bit of the comic and I'm planning to read more. I'm super behind in the comics. Though IMO there's a ridiculous amount of sex in the comics lol.
digitalduckie wrote on 2014-10-14 19:57:06:

Oh my god I laughed . I'm a horrible person.

~Spoiler Alert~

The season 5 opener was super awesome for me. I was basically super excited the whole entire time and my mind was blown when watching Carol (Favorite character asides Michonne) make a huge explosion and messing up Terminus Mary lol. It was kind of sad seeing that Terminus really was supposed to be a haven for survivors but then the people there were ***** and whatnot by others so they had to reclaim it back and become bad people themselves.

I've read only a bit of the comic and I'm planning to read more. I'm super behind in the comics. Though IMO there's a ridiculous amount of sex in the comics lol.
the season 5 premier was so good holy cow ;O; i'm still not over the hug, every time i see gifs of it on my tumblr dash i tear up a lil bit

favorite character? i used to think it was daryl but i've grown super fond of rick lately, especially after rewatching the series. but i love michonne and carol too, and even if she's dead i still adore andrea
read the comics? nope, and i don't plan on it. i've never been a fan of comics, i find them really boring
favorite episode of the show? the one where carol has to off lizzie...it's so powerful, makes me cry every time. i love the really emotional episodes in general, actually
favorite moment? ugh there are so many but i think my #1 is rick saving michonne and carl in the season 4 finale
the season 5 premier was so good holy cow ;O; i'm still not over the hug, every time i see gifs of it on my tumblr dash i tear up a lil bit

favorite character? i used to think it was daryl but i've grown super fond of rick lately, especially after rewatching the series. but i love michonne and carol too, and even if she's dead i still adore andrea
read the comics? nope, and i don't plan on it. i've never been a fan of comics, i find them really boring
favorite episode of the show? the one where carol has to off lizzie...it's so powerful, makes me cry every time. i love the really emotional episodes in general, actually
favorite moment? ugh there are so many but i think my #1 is rick saving michonne and carl in the season 4 finale
I loved the season 5 premier! Everyone who didn't AWWWWW at the scene when a few certain characters got reunited is lying XD

Favorite character? A tie between Daryl and Carol, with Michonne and Rick as runner ups.
Read the comics? Nope.
Favorite episode of the show: Same as itscoldinhere, the episode where Carol was forced to kill psycho girl Lizzie
Favorite moment: There are so many, including the AWWWW moment from the last episode. I really can't choose just one favorite.
I loved the season 5 premier! Everyone who didn't AWWWWW at the scene when a few certain characters got reunited is lying XD

Favorite character? A tie between Daryl and Carol, with Michonne and Rick as runner ups.
Read the comics? Nope.
Favorite episode of the show: Same as itscoldinhere, the episode where Carol was forced to kill psycho girl Lizzie
Favorite moment: There are so many, including the AWWWW moment from the last episode. I really can't choose just one favorite.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Seeing this thread made me super happy! I've yet to watch the season 5 premier so I scrolled real fast past all the spoilers, haha, but I'll watch it before this Sunday for certain!

Favourite character?: It's a good toss-up between Rick, Glenn and Maggie! I've really grown fond of Carol, too!
Read the comics? Not yet, but I hope to!
Favourite episode of the show: I've been sitting here for at least ten minutes on this question and still can't pick a specific episode. I really enjoyed Season Three, though!
Favourite moment: That's a tough call. A lot of the finales were pretty epic in terms of action, but I also enjoyed the softer moments, where there was depth and growth between the characters, too. I really like a lot of the moments that Glenn and Maggie share, but also Rick and Carl, too! hhhh I can't pick! Also when Rick finally confronts Carol about what she did in Season Four askdjh.
Seeing this thread made me super happy! I've yet to watch the season 5 premier so I scrolled real fast past all the spoilers, haha, but I'll watch it before this Sunday for certain!

Favourite character?: It's a good toss-up between Rick, Glenn and Maggie! I've really grown fond of Carol, too!
Read the comics? Not yet, but I hope to!
Favourite episode of the show: I've been sitting here for at least ten minutes on this question and still can't pick a specific episode. I really enjoyed Season Three, though!
Favourite moment: That's a tough call. A lot of the finales were pretty epic in terms of action, but I also enjoyed the softer moments, where there was depth and growth between the characters, too. I really like a lot of the moments that Glenn and Maggie share, but also Rick and Carl, too! hhhh I can't pick! Also when Rick finally confronts Carol about what she did in Season Four askdjh.
| Cocofels |
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@digitalduckie Oh my god, I just got that pun. Also Abraham is totally cool. I have been meaning to read the comics still, but I've heard good things.

@Amura Daryl is most definitely one of my favorites as well. And I get what you mean about the zombies, I usually get pretty freaked out sometimes too heh

@Spookies Oh gosh, I was sobbing when Daryl and Carol hugged, and then I basically died when Rick and Carl saw Judith again. Awesome moment. I also really loved that episode with Michonne opening up to Carl, because it shows so much more of her character
@digitalduckie Oh my god, I just got that pun. Also Abraham is totally cool. I have been meaning to read the comics still, but I've heard good things.

@Amura Daryl is most definitely one of my favorites as well. And I get what you mean about the zombies, I usually get pretty freaked out sometimes too heh

@Spookies Oh gosh, I was sobbing when Daryl and Carol hugged, and then I basically died when Rick and Carl saw Judith again. Awesome moment. I also really loved that episode with Michonne opening up to Carl, because it shows so much more of her character
Ugh FR ate the rest of my post :V now I gotta type it all up again

@MisterMocha I was really hoping that Terminus would actually end up being a place where the group could settle down for a bit, at least for a little while. It made me really sad to see what was actually going on.

@itscoldinhere That episode is super crazy and was a shocker to me, especially what Lizzie did to Mica to have that happen to her. It also shows how strong Carol is.

@Endee I definitely AWWWW'd at that moment and then layed on the groud and cried a little bit a lot. Super emotional
Ugh FR ate the rest of my post :V now I gotta type it all up again

@MisterMocha I was really hoping that Terminus would actually end up being a place where the group could settle down for a bit, at least for a little while. It made me really sad to see what was actually going on.

@itscoldinhere That episode is super crazy and was a shocker to me, especially what Lizzie did to Mica to have that happen to her. It also shows how strong Carol is.

@Endee I definitely AWWWW'd at that moment and then layed on the groud and cried a little bit a lot. Super emotional
1 2 3 4