Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies!!
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you so much for offering your dragons - If you're willing to give me one, I promise I'd take good care of it.
Thank you so much for offering your dragons - If you're willing to give me one, I promise I'd take good care of it.
Hiya, is Sariel still available?
Hiya, is Sariel still available?
@PolkaDotVulpini
If you could put me on a ping list for one of the hatchlings of the third pair (Hisui and Sameron), that would be wonderful!
Thank you for doing this!
@PolkaDotVulpini
If you could put me on a ping list for one of the hatchlings of the third pair (Hisui and Sameron), that would be wonderful!
Thank you for doing this!
@PolkaDotVulpini Heya! ^^ I don't suppose Hael is still available for a newbie who has fallen in love with her? :3 She reminds me so much of a raptor pet I had on my old WoW account... Absolutely gorgeous. I very much appreciate your kindness to us newbies! :D Thank you!
@PolkaDotVulpini Heya! ^^ I don't suppose Hael is still available for a newbie who has fallen in love with her? :3 She reminds me so much of a raptor pet I had on my old WoW account... Absolutely gorgeous. I very much appreciate your kindness to us newbies! :D Thank you!
hk0zK67.gif
Hi could have Eremiel (4th one) please. I just joined on the 13th...
Hi could have Eremiel (4th one) please. I just joined on the 13th...
@PolkaDotVulpini

Hey there! I'm new. I'd love to be pinged when the nest of Opiel and Enepsigos hatches! They look like a great pair.
@PolkaDotVulpini

Hey there! I'm new. I'd love to be pinged when the nest of Opiel and Enepsigos hatches! They look like a great pair.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@polkadotvaltini Hi!! Is Sariel still available? :-)
@polkadotvaltini Hi!! Is Sariel still available? :-)
Quote:
@PolkaDotVulpini
Hey I'm new, would love to have one if they're still available! Thank you!!
@PolkaDotVulpini
Hey I'm new, would love to have one if they're still available! Thank you!!
Would I be able to get a hatchling from Sameron and Hisui? :3
Would I be able to get a hatchling from Sameron and Hisui? :3
Your dragons are so pretty! Would you please put me on the ping list for Hisui x Sameron?
Thank You !
Your dragons are so pretty! Would you please put me on the ping list for Hisui x Sameron?
Thank You !
1 2 3 4 5