Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for New Blood
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, I'm Becca! A friend got me into this place - we both used to love Pony Island, so having a dragon breeding game led to much squee.
Hi, I'm Becca! A friend got me into this place - we both used to love Pony Island, so having a dragon breeding game led to much squee.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
Howdy, I'm Luna. I've been excited to join Flight Rising for a while now! and I missed the last opening back in June
Howdy, I'm Luna. I've been excited to join Flight Rising for a while now! and I missed the last opening back in June
nXKI4pB.png
Art tumblr --- Deviantart
Feel free to ask about commissions
Hi I'm Gemfire, you can find me on tumblr and deviantart with the same name. I just joined and I'm so happy I was able to c:
Hi I'm Gemfire, you can find me on tumblr and deviantart with the same name. I just joined and I'm so happy I was able to c:
@Iconoclast Hi I'm Metalwrath :) I just joined yesterday.
@Iconoclast Hi I'm Metalwrath :) I just joined yesterday.
I'm Embry. I'm new, and looking for dragons to build a strong team with my progenitor. Still trying to figure out all the mechanics and items, but we're getting there :)
I'm Embry. I'm new, and looking for dragons to build a strong team with my progenitor. Still trying to figure out all the mechanics and items, but we're getting there :)
@Iconoclast

Hello! I'm NightsGem, or just Gem for short. ^^ So many of my friends told me about this game in the past, and when they finally said it was open for registration, I just had to join. I used to play a game similar to this called Howrse, but it got a little too money-hungry there for me.
I love dragons of all sorts, and want to collect as many as I possibly can. :) There are a lot of things I haven't found yet, and much I don't know, but I'm hoping within a few months I'll know much more!
@Iconoclast

Hello! I'm NightsGem, or just Gem for short. ^^ So many of my friends told me about this game in the past, and when they finally said it was open for registration, I just had to join. I used to play a game similar to this called Howrse, but it got a little too money-hungry there for me.
I love dragons of all sorts, and want to collect as many as I possibly can. :) There are a lot of things I haven't found yet, and much I don't know, but I'm hoping within a few months I'll know much more!
@Iconoclast

Hi! I'm Luxa :) I finally managed to join yesterday after missing a few registration windows! I absolutely love dragons and how you can breed so many different combinations! Still finding my way around, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon!
@Iconoclast

Hi! I'm Luxa :) I finally managed to join yesterday after missing a few registration windows! I absolutely love dragons and how you can breed so many different combinations! Still finding my way around, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon!
@Iconoclast

Hi, I'm Manikarnika. My favorite color is blue. Buuut... my favorite color spectrum is green/blue/purple.

If you have any good looking Blue or green or purple dragons (or a combo of the 2 or 3) available I'd love to take a peek at them and see if they perk my interest :) Not sure what all are available. Black in the colors works as well. If they don't fit in, I would rather not take them from you and leave them for other new players :)
@Iconoclast

Hi, I'm Manikarnika. My favorite color is blue. Buuut... my favorite color spectrum is green/blue/purple.

If you have any good looking Blue or green or purple dragons (or a combo of the 2 or 3) available I'd love to take a peek at them and see if they perk my interest :) Not sure what all are available. Black in the colors works as well. If they don't fit in, I would rather not take them from you and leave them for other new players :)
@Iconoclast
Ahhh thank you so much!!!!!
@Iconoclast
Ahhh thank you so much!!!!!
K7rW7ue.png
@Iconoclast Thank you very much! It's nice to meet you!
@Iconoclast Thank you very much! It's nice to meet you!
1 2 3 4 5 6