Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My sisters and I are invading FR!
Hi! I'm Xolarii. I have three sisters and they just signed up too. We're invading Flight Rising, and I hope we have a lot of fun! ; v ;

Basic rundown of me: 20 years old, crafty/diy-er, writer, occasional {and picky) "gamer"/anime watcher, and fashion enthusiast. I really love dragons and bunnies and flowers.
Hi! I'm Xolarii. I have three sisters and they just signed up too. We're invading Flight Rising, and I hope we have a lot of fun! ; v ;

Basic rundown of me: 20 years old, crafty/diy-er, writer, occasional {and picky) "gamer"/anime watcher, and fashion enthusiast. I really love dragons and bunnies and flowers.
21kz5s7.png
@queenxolarii
Wow, the whole family! You all are going to have your experience here much easier thanks to teamwork :3 (or your sisters will just be robbing you of your hoard's goods every time, ahahaha). Do they have their one accounts or will you all share a lair? ovo

I welcome you all *v* I hope you'll have a good time here on FR! and, s a new Lightning member, if you haven't taken a look at the forums yet, I'd like to direct you to our New members Guide. It should help you and your sisters to get started :D
@queenxolarii
Wow, the whole family! You all are going to have your experience here much easier thanks to teamwork :3 (or your sisters will just be robbing you of your hoard's goods every time, ahahaha). Do they have their one accounts or will you all share a lair? ovo

I welcome you all *v* I hope you'll have a good time here on FR! and, s a new Lightning member, if you haven't taken a look at the forums yet, I'd like to direct you to our New members Guide. It should help you and your sisters to get started :D
CAiwzvK.png
@queenxolarii

Welcome, let me know if you need help,
@queenxolarii

Welcome, let me know if you need help,
@Tribal Oh gosh, they'll probably rob me, most likely >A< lol. They have their own accounts ;v; Thank you for the guide!

@Mortiki thank you! C:
@Tribal Oh gosh, they'll probably rob me, most likely >A< lol. They have their own accounts ;v; Thank you for the guide!

@Mortiki thank you! C:
21kz5s7.png
@queenxolarii
my my, if your sisters didn't join lightning, then that guide won't be of help to them ;v; (unless they view it from your account or something). I'd like to direct them in such a case to another guide prepared by users in the Guides subforum http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1001104&p=mb
Hopefully all these will be useful! :D but if afterwards you'll still have questions (and you probably might), feel free to turn to me and ask, your sisters are of course welcome to as well *v*
@queenxolarii
my my, if your sisters didn't join lightning, then that guide won't be of help to them ;v; (unless they view it from your account or something). I'd like to direct them in such a case to another guide prepared by users in the Guides subforum http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1001104&p=mb
Hopefully all these will be useful! :D but if afterwards you'll still have questions (and you probably might), feel free to turn to me and ask, your sisters are of course welcome to as well *v*
CAiwzvK.png
@Tribal thank you so much! One of my sisters picked Arcane, but I'm not sure about the other two yet! I guess it'll be a surprise ! :3
@Tribal thank you so much! One of my sisters picked Arcane, but I'm not sure about the other two yet! I guess it'll be a surprise ! :3
21kz5s7.png
@queenxolarii
Most certainly it will :B and you're very welcome! *v* and I can keep an eye on your progress now that i've got you in my bud list :D I wish you great luck in getting the hang of this place. I'll get back to you tomorrow, right now i've got to crash to bed.
@queenxolarii
Most certainly it will :B and you're very welcome! *v* and I can keep an eye on your progress now that i've got you in my bud list :D I wish you great luck in getting the hang of this place. I'll get back to you tomorrow, right now i've got to crash to bed.
CAiwzvK.png