Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | =Free Dragons for Newbies! 10/13/14=
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Aquitaine

may i reserve an egg from brokentusk and wilde's nest?
@Aquitaine

may i reserve an egg from brokentusk and wilde's nest?
PlWfOyB.gif
@academ

Can I have Kiri please?

Whoops. XD Taken a few times over it seems.

In that case, can I reserve an egg from Ninohu and Sentry's nest?
@academ

Can I have Kiri please?

Whoops. XD Taken a few times over it seems.

In that case, can I reserve an egg from Ninohu and Sentry's nest?
@Wyrdfell

That female ice tundra is so pretty! Is she still available?
@Wyrdfell

That female ice tundra is so pretty! Is she still available?
@Wyrdfell

Can I reserve a Ninohu x Sentry baby?
@Wyrdfell

Can I reserve a Ninohu x Sentry baby?
@Academ I would like to reserve one of Rammstein and Rohais' eggs if there are any spots left, please.
@Academ I would like to reserve one of Rammstein and Rohais' eggs if there are any spots left, please.
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
tumblr_inline_ngt66n75o81rvrguk.png
@Aquitaine

If it's still available could I reserve Brokentusk and Wilde's egg?
@Aquitaine

If it's still available could I reserve Brokentusk and Wilde's egg?
@Aquitaine could I reserve Brokentusk and Wilde?

I haven't pinged someone before. Here's to hoping I did it right.
@Aquitaine could I reserve Brokentusk and Wilde?

I haven't pinged someone before. Here's to hoping I did it right.
@fantacfan @Sunkeeper @ManaketeNowi I'll put you up for a reserve for Rammstein and Rohais

@Okapi @AncalagonDrakka @Selina616earth I'll put you up for Eridanos and Fraudir

@Sirathe I'll send Kiri right over!

@Wastrife I'll send Casus right over!

@Rheyn @squidip @patronusrose Sorry, she was already picked, anything else you like?

@Furrdande I'll send Templar right over!

@Aprelle @Raphdall @ektobiologist Sorry, he was already taken, anything else you like?

@Firescreek They are actually seperate dragons that I'm giving away, no eggs there sadly

@Confetti @Anirai Sorry, all slots are taken, anything else though?

@Carter Sorry, he was already taken, anything else though?

Phew, I think I got everyone who asked for stuff from me xD Sorry if you didn't get anything, honestly wasn't expecting this many nor did I have very many things. Although, I welcome you to the site! Anyone in the fire flight I'd love to chat or add you as a friend.

Post on my page about a pair of Dragons in my lair you like and I may put you for a later reservation!
@fantacfan @Sunkeeper @ManaketeNowi I'll put you up for a reserve for Rammstein and Rohais

@Okapi @AncalagonDrakka @Selina616earth I'll put you up for Eridanos and Fraudir

@Sirathe I'll send Kiri right over!

@Wastrife I'll send Casus right over!

@Rheyn @squidip @patronusrose Sorry, she was already picked, anything else you like?

@Furrdande I'll send Templar right over!

@Aprelle @Raphdall @ektobiologist Sorry, he was already taken, anything else you like?

@Firescreek They are actually seperate dragons that I'm giving away, no eggs there sadly

@Confetti @Anirai Sorry, all slots are taken, anything else though?

@Carter Sorry, he was already taken, anything else though?

Phew, I think I got everyone who asked for stuff from me xD Sorry if you didn't get anything, honestly wasn't expecting this many nor did I have very many things. Although, I welcome you to the site! Anyone in the fire flight I'd love to chat or add you as a friend.

Post on my page about a pair of Dragons in my lair you like and I may put you for a later reservation!
8962197.gif8962174.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif8962175.gif8962151.gif
@Academ Thank you!
@Academ Thank you!
@Academ

Thank you!

I am in the fire flight as well ^-^
@Academ

Thank you!

I am in the fire flight as well ^-^
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11