Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46
@illusione

Hi I joined yesterday :D

1. I chose Ice because I love the cold weather and I may sort of hate the sun and summer XD
2. My friend, Jaffa, told me about this game, she talks about it all the time and made it sound so interesting, I couldn't wait for there to be a reg window so I could join.
3. I was originally trying to make my custom progen incorporate purple shades, because purple is my favourite colour, but then I saw the Azure colour and I decided I really liked that colour.
4. I'm ok with my random progen's colours although I'm not too fond of its primary colour I like its secondary one.

Thanks c:
@illusione

Hi I joined yesterday :D

1. I chose Ice because I love the cold weather and I may sort of hate the sun and summer XD
2. My friend, Jaffa, told me about this game, she talks about it all the time and made it sound so interesting, I couldn't wait for there to be a reg window so I could join.
3. I was originally trying to make my custom progen incorporate purple shades, because purple is my favourite colour, but then I saw the Azure colour and I decided I really liked that colour.
4. I'm ok with my random progen's colours although I'm not too fond of its primary colour I like its secondary one.

Thanks c:
I chose water as I absolutely adore water and the things it resembles (if my UN wasnt a giveaway)
I found FR through friends of mine on another pet site, they raved about it and me and my friend Redrock joined at the same time. (october 14th)
My progens coloring are- Primary Maize Basic
Secondary Caribbean Basic
Tertiary Avocado Basic

I adored the cream and blue combination and went with a male because the female just didnt work for me. And his names Pascal which I find gorgeous. i'm gushing sorry haha.

My random progen is as follows-
Primary Charcoal Basic
Secondary Mulberry Basic
Tertiary Ice Basic

Honestly not a biiiig fan of her but I do like her purple wings. I think Im mostly just unsatisfied with her shape, I prefer Pascal the shaggy dragon :D

I'm not exactly sure of how to go about this but can I please put my name down for all the raffles :) @illusione
I chose water as I absolutely adore water and the things it resembles (if my UN wasnt a giveaway)
I found FR through friends of mine on another pet site, they raved about it and me and my friend Redrock joined at the same time. (october 14th)
My progens coloring are- Primary Maize Basic
Secondary Caribbean Basic
Tertiary Avocado Basic

I adored the cream and blue combination and went with a male because the female just didnt work for me. And his names Pascal which I find gorgeous. i'm gushing sorry haha.

My random progen is as follows-
Primary Charcoal Basic
Secondary Mulberry Basic
Tertiary Ice Basic

Honestly not a biiiig fan of her but I do like her purple wings. I think Im mostly just unsatisfied with her shape, I prefer Pascal the shaggy dragon :D

I'm not exactly sure of how to go about this but can I please put my name down for all the raffles :) @illusione
@illusione
Hi! I just joined a few hours ago, and I'd love to enter!
1:I joined nature just because plantlife always appeals to me when I can align with it in games xp
2: I've been seeing more artwork of these darling dragons on tumblr as of late. I didn't know there was a registration event going on until after I joined! Guess I picked a good day!
3: I chose swamp as her primary and coral as her secondary because the combination blends well in my opinion and gives her a naturey feel! I also just love that color combination in general.
4: He has azure as his primary and grey as his secondary. I like that combination, but I imagine their babies are going to look a little odd. Even after I've found others to match I think I'll keep them both for variety, the azure looks very nice!

Thank you c:
@illusione
Hi! I just joined a few hours ago, and I'd love to enter!
1:I joined nature just because plantlife always appeals to me when I can align with it in games xp
2: I've been seeing more artwork of these darling dragons on tumblr as of late. I didn't know there was a registration event going on until after I joined! Guess I picked a good day!
3: I chose swamp as her primary and coral as her secondary because the combination blends well in my opinion and gives her a naturey feel! I also just love that color combination in general.
4: He has azure as his primary and grey as his secondary. I like that combination, but I imagine their babies are going to look a little odd. Even after I've found others to match I think I'll keep them both for variety, the azure looks very nice!

Thank you c:
@illusione
I just joined FR. I'm in fire flight, I think I mainly chose it because I really like the eye color and the flamecaller is kinda awesome and the nests are also really cool :) some of my friends have already joined some time ago and they already showed me the different flights and their characteristic so I had a lot of time to think about this. which also explains why I joined, my friends told me so much about the great community and showed me their gorgeous dragons. I can't wait to breed my own pretty dergs ^__^
I chose denim/denim for my progen, cause I really liked how it contrasts with the fire eyes. I was hoping for something fiery as tert, but it turned out red, which still is alright :) my random progen is kinda horrible... she has platinum/lemon/carmine and I really don't know what to do with her
@illusione
I just joined FR. I'm in fire flight, I think I mainly chose it because I really like the eye color and the flamecaller is kinda awesome and the nests are also really cool :) some of my friends have already joined some time ago and they already showed me the different flights and their characteristic so I had a lot of time to think about this. which also explains why I joined, my friends told me so much about the great community and showed me their gorgeous dragons. I can't wait to breed my own pretty dergs ^__^
I chose denim/denim for my progen, cause I really liked how it contrasts with the fire eyes. I was hoping for something fiery as tert, but it turned out red, which still is alright :) my random progen is kinda horrible... she has platinum/lemon/carmine and I really don't know what to do with her
@Illusione
Thank you for the opportunity, I'd love to enter~
1. I chose Arcane because I really liked purple and the Arcane god was the prettiest dragon too
2. I found it through deviantART, someone was looking to sell their dragons and I was curious, but realize FR is closed, and couldn't join until now : )
3. I chose White/Ivory because I wanted an elegant and simple dragon and gold and white looks so pure together
4. Emerald/Sunshine, not too proud of this combination as orange and green...in my opinion...doesn't go too well together haha~
@Illusione
Thank you for the opportunity, I'd love to enter~
1. I chose Arcane because I really liked purple and the Arcane god was the prettiest dragon too
2. I found it through deviantART, someone was looking to sell their dragons and I was curious, but realize FR is closed, and couldn't join until now : )
3. I chose White/Ivory because I wanted an elegant and simple dragon and gold and white looks so pure together
4. Emerald/Sunshine, not too proud of this combination as orange and green...in my opinion...doesn't go too well together haha~
Jeana_sig500.png
@illusione
I joined Flight Rising last night and would love to enter some giveaways to help me get started!
  • After taking too long to decide what flight to take, I went with Ice simply because I liked the sound of their description over the others and they seem like the type of personality that I usually love in characters.
  • I found out about Flight Rising a while ago, on Tumblr. I remember missing one of the earlier registration windows but luckily I managed to get in this time!
  • My custom progen's colours are white and ice, simply because I like white and pale blue together and I thought the colours blend into together nicely and fit will with the flight I chose!
  • My random progen is pretty much the opposite! She's all in dark colours, black and purple, which will hopefully give me some interesting offspring. I can't wait to see the results!
@illusione
I joined Flight Rising last night and would love to enter some giveaways to help me get started!
  • After taking too long to decide what flight to take, I went with Ice simply because I liked the sound of their description over the others and they seem like the type of personality that I usually love in characters.
  • I found out about Flight Rising a while ago, on Tumblr. I remember missing one of the earlier registration windows but luckily I managed to get in this time!
  • My custom progen's colours are white and ice, simply because I like white and pale blue together and I thought the colours blend into together nicely and fit will with the flight I chose!
  • My random progen is pretty much the opposite! She's all in dark colours, black and purple, which will hopefully give me some interesting offspring. I can't wait to see the results!
@illusione

Hello, I'm Irbryn c:
•I joined the Plague flight here mostly cause of the eyes and deity xD
•I found FR from some friends, a pretty simple way to get on
•My progen is double obsidian and spring as a tert. I chose them cause they look best with the eyes and I just really like black.
•my random was black and coal, so it went pretty well with my progen
@illusione

Hello, I'm Irbryn c:
•I joined the Plague flight here mostly cause of the eyes and deity xD
•I found FR from some friends, a pretty simple way to get on
•My progen is double obsidian and spring as a tert. I chose them cause they look best with the eyes and I just really like black.
•my random was black and coal, so it went pretty well with my progen
@ILLUSIONE New here and hoping to get a ticket! Please and thank you.

As for your questions:

1. I chose the Arcane Flight because they are said to be dreamers, the sort that put their passions and pursuits above all else. My head is oft in the clouds and I can occasionally lose myself to my own thoughts and imaginings, so they seemed right up my alley.

2. I noticed this reg window on Tumblr. However, I've had my eye on FR for a number of months now. An old RP buddy was on it and had nothing but good things to say.

3. I rather like subtle colors, so I decided to begin with two different shades of a similar color.

4. My random progen's colors are a bit bright and mismatch-y for my tastes, but they're growing on me (and I'm certain that they're going to make adorable babies!)
@ILLUSIONE New here and hoping to get a ticket! Please and thank you.

As for your questions:

1. I chose the Arcane Flight because they are said to be dreamers, the sort that put their passions and pursuits above all else. My head is oft in the clouds and I can occasionally lose myself to my own thoughts and imaginings, so they seemed right up my alley.

2. I noticed this reg window on Tumblr. However, I've had my eye on FR for a number of months now. An old RP buddy was on it and had nothing but good things to say.

3. I rather like subtle colors, so I decided to begin with two different shades of a similar color.

4. My random progen's colors are a bit bright and mismatch-y for my tastes, but they're growing on me (and I'm certain that they're going to make adorable babies!)
Hello! I'm LockedBox, and I just joined today (well, technicaly yesterday in Australian time, but pedantics, shmeantics) and I would love to join this raffle.

I joined the lightning flight because I liked the way that the deity was designed. It was a close call between the lightening and the arcane, but I liked the blue colour scheme better so that's what I went with.

I found FR though Coelasquid's tumblr. I've been a fan of her comic Manly Guys Doing Manly Things for a long time and follow her on tumblr, and she often posts pictures of her hatchlings and favourite dragons. I really liked the look of it, so when she posted about it opening for registration again I jumped at it. I'm glad I did, FR is like the love child of Adventure Quest and Neopets, two old sites that I am hugely nostalgic for, only with more dragons. Dragons make everything better.

My custom progen Rosamund is a fae in emerald and rose. I like bold, contrasty colours, and I thought the green and pink looked nice, and a lot like the sort of colour scheme a European fairy might have.

My random, Ochre, is a guardian in orange and golden rod. I'm actually really pleased with him, the colours look nice, and earthy together, and it looks like I'll get some interesting offspring from him and Rosamund.

Thankyou so much for rolling out the welcome wagon for all of us, you all look like really friendly, awesome people, and the community really looks like it's diverse and inclusive here. I'm looking forward to mucking about with you all. Also, a ping to my friend @Overturner you should give this a go, you could win some really cool looking stuff!

Edit because I derped and forgot to ping @ILLUSIONE, so consider it pinged.
Hello! I'm LockedBox, and I just joined today (well, technicaly yesterday in Australian time, but pedantics, shmeantics) and I would love to join this raffle.

I joined the lightning flight because I liked the way that the deity was designed. It was a close call between the lightening and the arcane, but I liked the blue colour scheme better so that's what I went with.

I found FR though Coelasquid's tumblr. I've been a fan of her comic Manly Guys Doing Manly Things for a long time and follow her on tumblr, and she often posts pictures of her hatchlings and favourite dragons. I really liked the look of it, so when she posted about it opening for registration again I jumped at it. I'm glad I did, FR is like the love child of Adventure Quest and Neopets, two old sites that I am hugely nostalgic for, only with more dragons. Dragons make everything better.

My custom progen Rosamund is a fae in emerald and rose. I like bold, contrasty colours, and I thought the green and pink looked nice, and a lot like the sort of colour scheme a European fairy might have.

My random, Ochre, is a guardian in orange and golden rod. I'm actually really pleased with him, the colours look nice, and earthy together, and it looks like I'll get some interesting offspring from him and Rosamund.

Thankyou so much for rolling out the welcome wagon for all of us, you all look like really friendly, awesome people, and the community really looks like it's diverse and inclusive here. I'm looking forward to mucking about with you all. Also, a ping to my friend @Overturner you should give this a go, you could win some really cool looking stuff!

Edit because I derped and forgot to ping @ILLUSIONE, so consider it pinged.
xDxiN.gif jg49Y.gif 6QeSx.gif bdbpK.gif
@illusione

Hey newbie here!

1 I chose my flight because I saw a lot of people on tumblr suggesting it, I also liked the eye color it gives you and the lore is neat.

2 IT WAS ALL OVER MY DASH EVERY DAY TAUNTING ME. I missed the last window by an hour so I've been waiting for months. Plus I found out a lot of people from an old Dragonriders of Pern RP site are on here (shout out to Cibryen Weyr)

3 My chosen colors are forest and green because I was kinda trying to recreate my dragon from Cibryen, but also because I looooove greens

4 My random was seafoam and azure and I don't really care for it. the azure is nice but I don't like his breed or that particular combo.
@illusione

Hey newbie here!

1 I chose my flight because I saw a lot of people on tumblr suggesting it, I also liked the eye color it gives you and the lore is neat.

2 IT WAS ALL OVER MY DASH EVERY DAY TAUNTING ME. I missed the last window by an hour so I've been waiting for months. Plus I found out a lot of people from an old Dragonriders of Pern RP site are on here (shout out to Cibryen Weyr)

3 My chosen colors are forest and green because I was kinda trying to recreate my dragon from Cibryen, but also because I looooove greens

4 My random was seafoam and azure and I don't really care for it. the azure is nice but I don't like his breed or that particular combo.
Zombrigit's Long Drop Challenge threadtumblr_p5vy7fPjXZ1rsdeuvo1_400.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46