Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
@SillydogtheGreat @patronusrose @rosemary6 @Voyager @Astro0Lauren @xxNiks @Kishi

welcome, all of you, to flight rising! C: we're glad you have you here with us.
@SillydogtheGreat @patronusrose @rosemary6 @Voyager @Astro0Lauren @xxNiks @Kishi

welcome, all of you, to flight rising! C: we're glad you have you here with us.
@Benzaldehyde @Marsouth @Setharia @dragonicmaster @SharkBite @grespeciatto @Marenblood @laurajay @Eirwen @Ovion @Ashelalina @calibre @Wastrife @NegativeAperture @BittytheKhajiit @Toudous @Zigzaglin @Kronilix @MyLazyPenguin @MidnightHermione @HPE24 @Sysirauta @Lucyanda @Ashmore @jbdapirate @Yaneela @toostupidtocare @GryphBlack @RNG @Nazkaahei @Shadowfang @WitchoftheWaste @Reigisa @AmityWall @Gabbitrabbit @Zarbington @DoctorBeyond @tinytinytiger @Vapphire @almondmilk @MissTea @inuakag @FaceTheWind @Jealousgods @Cursus @Breadasaur @eiry @dreaming @Keroy @Babyotter @Darchaliath @VeryLittleThings @unluckyprimes @Astrolotl @VictoryInSolace @ramensquid @jimmyright @KaiCrewger @Viranae @Sinezona @lunatron @SpaceSquidz @whimsycat @Yira @acesius @CepheusStar @xspringy @Trillia @NineEyes @corgzi @toussler @TangeloJack @pandarson @avarath @Sodom @rooty @colddisregard @MoonwalkingZear @Nyanta @thesanguinequeen @lemusrupin @Finian @dndgeekgirl @Kyruni @Emilem @Noties @emeraldawn @OdderFodder @Ezilyn @Sadah @Arkaness @Cannibalsnake @SillydogtheGreat @patronusrose @rosemary6 @Voyager @Astro0Lauren @xxNiks @Kishi

all right, so ends the first day of the raffle! the winner of the first day's daily prize will be pinged in the next post, but i'd like to use this post to a. thank you all for entering this raffle, b. welcome you to the fr community (again!), and c. make a few announcements.

the first is that -- as i've said before -- if you decide to change your username, you have to pm me with your old username. otherwise, i'll have no way of contacting you if you win.

the other is this: there are two other fantastic raffles going on, held by generous members of the flight rising community. they can be found here and here, if you haven't already checked them out. the second has over a hundred prizes available, so go enter! both are completely free.

i won't be pinging everyone en masse like this again until the end of the week, when the raffle is over, but good luck everyone! and i hope you enjoy your time here with us on fr.
@Benzaldehyde @Marsouth @Setharia @dragonicmaster @SharkBite @grespeciatto @Marenblood @laurajay @Eirwen @Ovion @Ashelalina @calibre @Wastrife @NegativeAperture @BittytheKhajiit @Toudous @Zigzaglin @Kronilix @MyLazyPenguin @MidnightHermione @HPE24 @Sysirauta @Lucyanda @Ashmore @jbdapirate @Yaneela @toostupidtocare @GryphBlack @RNG @Nazkaahei @Shadowfang @WitchoftheWaste @Reigisa @AmityWall @Gabbitrabbit @Zarbington @DoctorBeyond @tinytinytiger @Vapphire @almondmilk @MissTea @inuakag @FaceTheWind @Jealousgods @Cursus @Breadasaur @eiry @dreaming @Keroy @Babyotter @Darchaliath @VeryLittleThings @unluckyprimes @Astrolotl @VictoryInSolace @ramensquid @jimmyright @KaiCrewger @Viranae @Sinezona @lunatron @SpaceSquidz @whimsycat @Yira @acesius @CepheusStar @xspringy @Trillia @NineEyes @corgzi @toussler @TangeloJack @pandarson @avarath @Sodom @rooty @colddisregard @MoonwalkingZear @Nyanta @thesanguinequeen @lemusrupin @Finian @dndgeekgirl @Kyruni @Emilem @Noties @emeraldawn @OdderFodder @Ezilyn @Sadah @Arkaness @Cannibalsnake @SillydogtheGreat @patronusrose @rosemary6 @Voyager @Astro0Lauren @xxNiks @Kishi

all right, so ends the first day of the raffle! the winner of the first day's daily prize will be pinged in the next post, but i'd like to use this post to a. thank you all for entering this raffle, b. welcome you to the fr community (again!), and c. make a few announcements.

the first is that -- as i've said before -- if you decide to change your username, you have to pm me with your old username. otherwise, i'll have no way of contacting you if you win.

the other is this: there are two other fantastic raffles going on, held by generous members of the flight rising community. they can be found here and here, if you haven't already checked them out. the second has over a hundred prizes available, so go enter! both are completely free.

i won't be pinging everyone en masse like this again until the end of the week, when the raffle is over, but good luck everyone! and i hope you enjoy your time here with us on fr.
[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/15bc721df743fe4fda9713deb80a79e2.png[/img] [quote=DAY 1][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6439730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64398/6439730_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=psywurm][item=poisonous toridae][item=storm seeker][item=bluemoon aviar][/quote][/center] the first day's raffle winner is @Arkaness! please post here to acknowledge your win, and i'll send the prizes over to you asap.
15bc721df743fe4fda9713deb80a79e2.png
DAY 1 wrote:

6439730_350.png

Psywurm Poisonous Toridae Storm Seeker Bluemoon Aviar

the first day's raffle winner is @Arkaness! please post here to acknowledge your win, and i'll send the prizes over to you asap.
@illusione Another newbie here!

1. It was a close battle between Plague and Lightning. I liked the idea of the steampunk, electrician dragons and decided, well I normally choose the evil one, so maybe this time I won't.
2. This is all coelasquids fault, her advertising on tumblr with all her cute widdle dragons.
3. Soil, Aqua, Navy, I'm a big fan of browns on blue. I've based a few OCs on that color scheme and would like to think they'd end up as my wedding colors.
4. Green, Shadow, Forest This is actually better than I expected. Green's my favorite (solo) color.
@illusione Another newbie here!

1. It was a close battle between Plague and Lightning. I liked the idea of the steampunk, electrician dragons and decided, well I normally choose the evil one, so maybe this time I won't.
2. This is all coelasquids fault, her advertising on tumblr with all her cute widdle dragons.
3. Soil, Aqua, Navy, I'm a big fan of browns on blue. I've based a few OCs on that color scheme and would like to think they'd end up as my wedding colors.
4. Green, Shadow, Forest This is actually better than I expected. Green's my favorite (solo) color.
@illusione
I would love to enter, and thank you for hosting!

1. Nature Flight. I loved the beautiful setting, the way of life of nature dragons, and our lovely diety the Gladekeeper
2. FR was suggested through my FB group Dragon Obesessed.
3. My costom female is Lemon and Crimson. I believe it makes her look as beautiful and regal as possible.
4. My random is Gold and Pink. He looks like orange sherbet icecream... kind of cute. =)
@illusione
I would love to enter, and thank you for hosting!

1. Nature Flight. I loved the beautiful setting, the way of life of nature dragons, and our lovely diety the Gladekeeper
2. FR was suggested through my FB group Dragon Obesessed.
3. My costom female is Lemon and Crimson. I believe it makes her look as beautiful and regal as possible.
4. My random is Gold and Pink. He looks like orange sherbet icecream... kind of cute. =)
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@ILLUSIONE Hi, I started up tonight. Thank you for this wonderful act of philanthropy. As for the other ticket stuffs.

I joined light for many reasons, not the least of which being I fancy myself something of a philosopher and admired the aesthetic of the flight's patron the most.

I joined Flight Rising because my friend @Evendur referred me, and frankly, Dragons. What's not to love?

My custom progenitor is also my avatar picture. I chose a combo of gold primary and sunshine for the wings because it best reflected what I always imagined my Dawnshrouds to look like insofar as the coloration choices I had on here. (Morning light filtering through white mist, hence Dawnshroud).

As for my random female? I was a little underwhelmed at first, but she's growing on me.
@ILLUSIONE Hi, I started up tonight. Thank you for this wonderful act of philanthropy. As for the other ticket stuffs.

I joined light for many reasons, not the least of which being I fancy myself something of a philosopher and admired the aesthetic of the flight's patron the most.

I joined Flight Rising because my friend @Evendur referred me, and frankly, Dragons. What's not to love?

My custom progenitor is also my avatar picture. I chose a combo of gold primary and sunshine for the wings because it best reflected what I always imagined my Dawnshrouds to look like insofar as the coloration choices I had on here. (Morning light filtering through white mist, hence Dawnshroud).

As for my random female? I was a little underwhelmed at first, but she's growing on me.
Future home of the refracted light project.
@illusione

1. Ice ^w^ I'm a big fan of frozen, and the eye color just seemed to go well with everything. I may or may not have forced my TBT friends to join ice too.

2. @Shirohibiki referred me here~ She's a cool person, and I'm here because of her. I probably would've never known this game existed if she hadn't told me.

3. I chose Sky and Ice for my Nix. I really wanted to create a dragon that looked like it could live on a snowy mountain. Of course, I had to go with a bluish tint too, as blue is one of my favorite colors.

4. I love everything about Glaciem, to be honest. He's Caribbean and Denim, making him basically a darker version of Nix. In my opinion, they look great together.
@illusione

1. Ice ^w^ I'm a big fan of frozen, and the eye color just seemed to go well with everything. I may or may not have forced my TBT friends to join ice too.

2. @Shirohibiki referred me here~ She's a cool person, and I'm here because of her. I probably would've never known this game existed if she hadn't told me.

3. I chose Sky and Ice for my Nix. I really wanted to create a dragon that looked like it could live on a snowy mountain. Of course, I had to go with a bluish tint too, as blue is one of my favorite colors.

4. I love everything about Glaciem, to be honest. He's Caribbean and Denim, making him basically a darker version of Nix. In my opinion, they look great together.
tumblr_mkgo84fcuF1r11qslo2_500.gif
@tl0128 check this out.
@tl0128 check this out.
@illusione

1. I'm new. ^^
2. Arcane,Because i'm a dreamer. And i love the colors.
3. How,who,and why i joined was because of Oddorra.I'm over her house all the time and i kept seeing her on this site and started to ask what this site was all about and then she showed me and showed me all the cool looking dragons and different things you can do on here.So i told her to seen me the link.Then i had to wait what seemed like forever for the registration to open up.I can't wait to start breeding.To me thats the most fun,you never really know what your going to get some times,a nice surprise. :P
4. I created a Female Fae,because i love faes!They may not be rare dragons but they are the coolest little devils ever! I chose Obs/Obs and got Rose for Tert.Which i thought was epic!Not to sure how i was going to start out,i figure everything goes with Obs so really can't go wrong there.
5. The Male it gave me is a Guardian White/Grey/Jungle.Not to bad i guess. :) They are definitely going to make some interesting babies.

Thank you for holding this raffle for us newbies. ^^
@illusione

1. I'm new. ^^
2. Arcane,Because i'm a dreamer. And i love the colors.
3. How,who,and why i joined was because of Oddorra.I'm over her house all the time and i kept seeing her on this site and started to ask what this site was all about and then she showed me and showed me all the cool looking dragons and different things you can do on here.So i told her to seen me the link.Then i had to wait what seemed like forever for the registration to open up.I can't wait to start breeding.To me thats the most fun,you never really know what your going to get some times,a nice surprise. :P
4. I created a Female Fae,because i love faes!They may not be rare dragons but they are the coolest little devils ever! I chose Obs/Obs and got Rose for Tert.Which i thought was epic!Not to sure how i was going to start out,i figure everything goes with Obs so really can't go wrong there.
5. The Male it gave me is a Guardian White/Grey/Jungle.Not to bad i guess. :) They are definitely going to make some interesting babies.

Thank you for holding this raffle for us newbies. ^^
AllSeeing2.png
@illusione

Hi, new member here.

1. I chose my flight mostly because that's where my friend is, but looking at the lore that's pretty neat too.

2. My friend @zombrigit recommended it to me and told me registration was open and it looked like fun.

3. My chosen colors are Azure and Fire because orange and blue are two of my favorite colors and I like how they look together.

4. My random colors are Blue and Lavender and I'm not really as big a fan of those mostly because light purple isn't a color I like too much but at least it does seem to work with the blue.
@illusione

Hi, new member here.

1. I chose my flight mostly because that's where my friend is, but looking at the lore that's pretty neat too.

2. My friend @zombrigit recommended it to me and told me registration was open and it looked like fun.

3. My chosen colors are Azure and Fire because orange and blue are two of my favorite colors and I like how they look together.

4. My random colors are Blue and Lavender and I'm not really as big a fan of those mostly because light purple isn't a color I like too much but at least it does seem to work with the blue.
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
tumblr_inline_ngt66n75o81rvrguk.png