Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Done ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@stonehaven If you still have cordoba available I would like to adopt. I also am interested in the sunspot clouddancer and the ambush battle stone. I don't know what clothing I would like so please surprise me. Thanks
@stonehaven If you still have cordoba available I would like to adopt. I also am interested in the sunspot clouddancer and the ambush battle stone. I don't know what clothing I would like so please surprise me. Thanks
@carrott
I would love Zaragoza and would give him a good home. Sunspot clouddancer and I have no idea about the apparel being soooooooooo new.
@carrott
I would love Zaragoza and would give him a good home. Sunspot clouddancer and I have no idea about the apparel being soooooooooo new.
@carrott

May I have Bilbao, Shattered Serpent, Tawny Antlers, Golden Bird Skull Necklace, & Veteran's Leg Scars? o uo
@carrott

May I have Bilbao, Shattered Serpent, Tawny Antlers, Golden Bird Skull Necklace, & Veteran's Leg Scars? o uo
Zaragoza Male Imperial
Shattered Serpant
Silver Steampunk Wings, Wizard Hat, and leg scars?

If they're available? Thank you so much in advance

EDIT:: Or the Elk as familiar?
Zaragoza Male Imperial
Shattered Serpant
Silver Steampunk Wings, Wizard Hat, and leg scars?

If they're available? Thank you so much in advance

EDIT:: Or the Elk as familiar?
@carroott

hello! i'm not sure which ones are available now so i'll just have a go

I'd like to ask for either Malaga/barcelona
either a sunspot clouddancer/cursed bat/blackwing croaker familiar;
the golden birdskull necklace, scarlet satan tunic, simple copper leg bangles

if they aren't available anymore it's okay though! thank you!!
@carroott

hello! i'm not sure which ones are available now so i'll just have a go

I'd like to ask for either Malaga/barcelona
either a sunspot clouddancer/cursed bat/blackwing croaker familiar;
the golden birdskull necklace, scarlet satan tunic, simple copper leg bangles

if they aren't available anymore it's okay though! thank you!!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@carrott
Could I get Valencia, simple pearly necklace, tawny antlers, and silver steampunk wings please?
@carrott
Could I get Valencia, simple pearly necklace, tawny antlers, and silver steampunk wings please?
May I adopt: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6530973
Sunspot Clouddancer
And....
1Silver steampunk wings
1Ornate Iron necklace
1Black linen chest wrap?

I think that's 1 of each and 3 apparel :D Just joined today ^^ Love the Halloween colors!

@carrott
May I adopt: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6530973
Sunspot Clouddancer
And....
1Silver steampunk wings
1Ornate Iron necklace
1Black linen chest wrap?

I think that's 1 of each and 3 apparel :D Just joined today ^^ Love the Halloween colors!

@carrott
@Calluth @carcinoQuadratus @Bananacorny @Toudous @Karilya @acesius @avarath @jinxandjinxed
I will send a PM and/or a CR shortly. ^^

@totheskye
I will send you Bilbao, but unfortunately the Tawny Antlers were already claimed.

@almondmilk
I don't know what you mean by rainbow sprite, since I don't think such a thing exists on the site. ^^ But I will send you a Berserker and Eliminate.

@amaizing
That depends on what type and element of dragon you plan on training in the coliseum. Feel free to PM me with details, and I can help you further. ^^

@thesanguinequeen
Unfortunately, neither Madrid nor the Sunspot Clouddancer are available anymore, but I will send you a Berserker. :)

@Aizuki
I don't have Eliminate or Ambush anymore, but I will send you a Berserker and a Heartred Croaker. :3

@whimsycat
Madrid is no longer available, unfortunately, but I will send you your Emerald Cave Jewel, and the Brown Birdskull Wingpiece, Necklace, and Armband. :)

@Ashelalina
Unfortunately Barcelona and the Nomad's Sandwastes Sash is no longer available, but I will send you your Cumulus Seal and Fiery Might Fragment.

@Yndrian
Unfortunately the Red Warrior Face Mask and Black Linen Chest Wraps are no longer available, however I will send you Zaragoza and the Citrine Cave Jewel. :)

@Zackarye
Unfortunately, Sevilla, the Silver Steampunk Wings, the Simple Copper Wing Bangles, and the Golden Birdskull Necklace are no longer available, but I will send you the Cursed Bat.

@Bellarmina
Unfortunately Cordoba is no longer available, but I will send the Peacock Scorpion your way. :)

@Akiraa
Unfortunately I only have the Bronze Steampunk Goggles from the Bronze set left, but I will send you that and the Mistwatch Shellion.

@stonehaven
Unfortunately Cordoba, the Sunspot Clouddancer, and the Ambush stone have all being claimed, but I will send you a Scarlet Satin Tunic, a Pink Highnoon Hank, and a Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow.

@emeraldawn
Unfortunately none of what you have asked for is available anymore, but to clarify what apparel it, you just go to your dragon's profile, click on the "Apparel" button below an empty box when you scroll down, and you can dress your dragon up in any apparel you have in your Hoard. All apparel is compatible with all dragon breeds, so you're free to pick and choose which you think looks good. To preview, you can click on the apparel's icon, and a previewer will show up.

@radi0acti0n
Unfortunately I only have the Brown Wizard Hat left, but I will send that to you momentarily. :)

@pooses
Unfortunately none of the dragons or the Simple Copper Leg Bangles are available anymore, but I will send you a Blackwing Croaker and the Scarlet Satin Tunic.

@Setharia @Emilem @Mountainfall @Ghouls @Phoenixborn @articwolfgirl
Unfortunately none of the items you have asked for are available anymore. Sorry about that!

If you did not get what you asked for or did not fill your limit of claiming things, do not worry! I am keeping track of all of you, so feel free to come back later and fill your limit and keep checking back for more items, familiars, and dragons!

If you would like I could add you to a ping list, where I ping you when I get new arrivals and donations.

Thank you so much for your interest, and welcome to Flight Rising!
@Calluth @carcinoQuadratus @Bananacorny @Toudous @Karilya @acesius @avarath @jinxandjinxed
I will send a PM and/or a CR shortly. ^^

@totheskye
I will send you Bilbao, but unfortunately the Tawny Antlers were already claimed.

@almondmilk
I don't know what you mean by rainbow sprite, since I don't think such a thing exists on the site. ^^ But I will send you a Berserker and Eliminate.

@amaizing
That depends on what type and element of dragon you plan on training in the coliseum. Feel free to PM me with details, and I can help you further. ^^

@thesanguinequeen
Unfortunately, neither Madrid nor the Sunspot Clouddancer are available anymore, but I will send you a Berserker. :)

@Aizuki
I don't have Eliminate or Ambush anymore, but I will send you a Berserker and a Heartred Croaker. :3

@whimsycat
Madrid is no longer available, unfortunately, but I will send you your Emerald Cave Jewel, and the Brown Birdskull Wingpiece, Necklace, and Armband. :)

@Ashelalina
Unfortunately Barcelona and the Nomad's Sandwastes Sash is no longer available, but I will send you your Cumulus Seal and Fiery Might Fragment.

@Yndrian
Unfortunately the Red Warrior Face Mask and Black Linen Chest Wraps are no longer available, however I will send you Zaragoza and the Citrine Cave Jewel. :)

@Zackarye
Unfortunately, Sevilla, the Silver Steampunk Wings, the Simple Copper Wing Bangles, and the Golden Birdskull Necklace are no longer available, but I will send you the Cursed Bat.

@Bellarmina
Unfortunately Cordoba is no longer available, but I will send the Peacock Scorpion your way. :)

@Akiraa
Unfortunately I only have the Bronze Steampunk Goggles from the Bronze set left, but I will send you that and the Mistwatch Shellion.

@stonehaven
Unfortunately Cordoba, the Sunspot Clouddancer, and the Ambush stone have all being claimed, but I will send you a Scarlet Satin Tunic, a Pink Highnoon Hank, and a Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow.

@emeraldawn
Unfortunately none of what you have asked for is available anymore, but to clarify what apparel it, you just go to your dragon's profile, click on the "Apparel" button below an empty box when you scroll down, and you can dress your dragon up in any apparel you have in your Hoard. All apparel is compatible with all dragon breeds, so you're free to pick and choose which you think looks good. To preview, you can click on the apparel's icon, and a previewer will show up.

@radi0acti0n
Unfortunately I only have the Brown Wizard Hat left, but I will send that to you momentarily. :)

@pooses
Unfortunately none of the dragons or the Simple Copper Leg Bangles are available anymore, but I will send you a Blackwing Croaker and the Scarlet Satin Tunic.

@Setharia @Emilem @Mountainfall @Ghouls @Phoenixborn @articwolfgirl
Unfortunately none of the items you have asked for are available anymore. Sorry about that!

If you did not get what you asked for or did not fill your limit of claiming things, do not worry! I am keeping track of all of you, so feel free to come back later and fill your limit and keep checking back for more items, familiars, and dragons!

If you would like I could add you to a ping list, where I ping you when I get new arrivals and donations.

Thank you so much for your interest, and welcome to Flight Rising!
@carrott Once again, your philanthropy is greatly appreciated. Any chance we could get an updated list on what's still left as of now?
@carrott Once again, your philanthropy is greatly appreciated. Any chance we could get an updated list on what's still left as of now?
Future home of the refracted light project.
@Yndrian
Thank you! ^^ Glad I could help. :)
What you see on the front page is what's currently available. :)
@Yndrian
Thank you! ^^ Glad I could help. :)
What you see on the front page is what's currently available. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24