Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How Does Someone Get Another Dragon
How do you get another dragon? Do you just breed them or can you find them or buy them as well?
How do you get another dragon? Do you just breed them or can you find them or buy them as well?
You can breed them! You can also buy them in the "Auction House" under the "Shop" tab on your left!
You can breed them! You can also buy them in the "Auction House" under the "Shop" tab on your left!
tumblr_inline_n1agon7tYu1synnum.gif
@eiry ah okay, thats what I thought. Thanks abunch!!
@eiry ah okay, thats what I thought. Thanks abunch!!
@MeepMeep99

Welcome to Flight Rising!

There's several ways; you can go to the Auction House and buy a dragon from there. To trade directly with players, you can go through the Crossroads and arrange a trade. Sometimes while battling in the Coliseum or Scavenging you'll come across an egg as well, however it's a rare occurrence.

The mechanics of the game take a little bit of learning and memorization, but after a week or two everything'll figure itself out. :)
@MeepMeep99

Welcome to Flight Rising!

There's several ways; you can go to the Auction House and buy a dragon from there. To trade directly with players, you can go through the Crossroads and arrange a trade. Sometimes while battling in the Coliseum or Scavenging you'll come across an egg as well, however it's a rare occurrence.

The mechanics of the game take a little bit of learning and memorization, but after a week or two everything'll figure itself out. :)
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
@Tangi Thanks! I appreciate the help! I'm sure I'll get it...eventually. XP
@Tangi Thanks! I appreciate the help! I'm sure I'll get it...eventually. XP
@MeepMeep99 Moved to the help forum! This is the best place to ask questions! :)
@MeepMeep99 Moved to the help forum! This is the best place to ask questions! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@MeepMeep99 Another place I'd recommend looking for more dragons is in your flight's exclusive forums! There are usually lots of newbie giveaways where older users will give new users free dragons, and lots of them are really pretty! Some of my first dragons were from newbie giveaways when I joined.

The dragon market is really slow, and even really nice babies can sell for low prices, so the AH is a great place to go! To narrow your search parameters to only include treasure sales, type a "1" in the left-hand box with a coin next to it. This will take out all the gem sale dragons since you probably don't have a ton of gems to spend yet! Then, sort by "Price Ascending" to find the least expensive dragons. My first three dragons were from the AH, and none of them were more than 10k. They're all still with me!
@MeepMeep99 Another place I'd recommend looking for more dragons is in your flight's exclusive forums! There are usually lots of newbie giveaways where older users will give new users free dragons, and lots of them are really pretty! Some of my first dragons were from newbie giveaways when I joined.

The dragon market is really slow, and even really nice babies can sell for low prices, so the AH is a great place to go! To narrow your search parameters to only include treasure sales, type a "1" in the left-hand box with a coin next to it. This will take out all the gem sale dragons since you probably don't have a ton of gems to spend yet! Then, sort by "Price Ascending" to find the least expensive dragons. My first three dragons were from the AH, and none of them were more than 10k. They're all still with me!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png