Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm new here!
Hello everyone! I'm Morbus and I just joined Flight Rising a few moments ago!

I'm really looking forward to having a lot of fun experiences with this site and meeting a lot of you. I don't really know the ropes yet, so if you have any tips or advice for me I would really appreciate it!

I hope you all have a great day and I'm happy to be here~
Hello everyone! I'm Morbus and I just joined Flight Rising a few moments ago!

I'm really looking forward to having a lot of fun experiences with this site and meeting a lot of you. I don't really know the ropes yet, so if you have any tips or advice for me I would really appreciate it!

I hope you all have a great day and I'm happy to be here~
@Morbus
Welcome aboard, we're all glad to have you! If you haven't already, you should check out the General Discussion forum, and if you have any questions we'd all be happy to help! Or you could ask the Help Center, or find a new user guide in the Guides forum.

I hope you have a good time here, and welcome again to Flight Rising!
@Morbus
Welcome aboard, we're all glad to have you! If you haven't already, you should check out the General Discussion forum, and if you have any questions we'd all be happy to help! Or you could ask the Help Center, or find a new user guide in the Guides forum.

I hope you have a good time here, and welcome again to Flight Rising!
@deaddavetheenemy

Thank you very much!
@deaddavetheenemy

Thank you very much!
@Morbus Hello and welcome! That is one nice looking progen, and looks like you got lucky on the tertiary color :)

If you're confused about what to do make sure to check out the Guides forum. There are a lot of handy guides there. There is also this Newbie Guide that might help you out!
@Morbus Hello and welcome! That is one nice looking progen, and looks like you got lucky on the tertiary color :)

If you're confused about what to do make sure to check out the Guides forum. There are a lot of handy guides there. There is also this Newbie Guide that might help you out!
@folikon

Thank you!
@folikon

Thank you!
@Morbus

Heeeey! Welcome to flight rising!
If you have free time you should check out the Creative Corner or maybe even the Role Play Forums

I can smell creativity on you ;)

(I know this person I swear!)
@Morbus

Heeeey! Welcome to flight rising!
If you have free time you should check out the Creative Corner or maybe even the Role Play Forums

I can smell creativity on you ;)

(I know this person I swear!)
Hello there, Morbus!
I just joined a few minutes ago myself. So this is a welcome from a newbie to a newbie. c:
Hello there, Morbus!
I just joined a few minutes ago myself. So this is a welcome from a newbie to a newbie. c:
Fnw48LX.png