Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Friend's login: "Something went wrong.&q
Hi!

I signed up today for this account without any problems.

I also signed my friend msbox up (she was busy at the time), and after some initial problems with the registration code email not sending (I had to request a second one), I was able to get the code and attempt to activate the account. However, I got the error "Oops, looks like something has gone wrong."

I have tried logging in to the account anyway with the same error, even after deleting all browsing data, and using a different computer and browser. I can pass along more account details if required, but the account name is msbox. The friend in question has also tried to log in from her end without success.

Thanks,
Tupp
Hi!

I signed up today for this account without any problems.

I also signed my friend msbox up (she was busy at the time), and after some initial problems with the registration code email not sending (I had to request a second one), I was able to get the code and attempt to activate the account. However, I got the error "Oops, looks like something has gone wrong."

I have tried logging in to the account anyway with the same error, even after deleting all browsing data, and using a different computer and browser. I can pass along more account details if required, but the account name is msbox. The friend in question has also tried to log in from her end without success.

Thanks,
Tupp
After trying again, I got an incorrect username/password error, but registering again says that the username and email is taken. Trying to activate the account still gives a 'something went wrong' error.
After trying again, I got an incorrect username/password error, but registering again says that the username and email is taken. Trying to activate the account still gives a 'something went wrong' error.
Your friend needs to contact the admins directly and only your friend from here on out. I understand why you did it, but signing your friend up is a ToS violation and could potentially get you both banned.
Your friend needs to contact the admins directly and only your friend from here on out. I understand why you did it, but signing your friend up is a ToS violation and could potentially get you both banned.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I have a friend having the same issue. So glad I found this thread. I'll have them contact the admin right away.
I have a friend having the same issue. So glad I found this thread. I'll have them contact the admin right away.
FfQMoPm.jpg