Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@illusione

Hello, I'd like to participate in the raffle. I joined today, my friend explained everything to me through Skype and she also told me that I should write here that it might help me to get started. I've signed up few hours ago and I just can't get myself to turn of this site and go to study :D
@illusione

Hello, I'd like to participate in the raffle. I joined today, my friend explained everything to me through Skype and she also told me that I should write here that it might help me to get started. I've signed up few hours ago and I just can't get myself to turn of this site and go to study :D
@Illusione Hello! I'm a new member!

Your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge:
My flight is Ice, because being called an icicle and a 'sweet little snowflake' is precious is heck.

How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined:
@4theloveoftoast and @coin had me wanting to sign up. Dragons are neat, man.

Your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
My custom is Stonewash/Obsidian/Denim, because they all worked really, really nicely together, and I dig the blues and blacks.

Your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
My random is Seafoam/Coal/Thistle! It definitely worked out, and I really enjoy it, because it sort of works out with my custom!

Thank you!
@Illusione Hello! I'm a new member!

Your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge:
My flight is Ice, because being called an icicle and a 'sweet little snowflake' is precious is heck.

How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined:
@4theloveoftoast and @coin had me wanting to sign up. Dragons are neat, man.

My custom is Stonewash/Obsidian/Denim, because they all worked really, really nicely together, and I dig the blues and blacks.

My random is Seafoam/Coal/Thistle! It definitely worked out, and I really enjoy it, because it sort of works out with my custom!

Thank you!
@illusione @alaudarum Thank you for the ping! I would love to enter the raffle! This is a fun way to meet some of the new and old on FR :D [LIST=1] [*]Plague Flight! I love monsters and scary things, it's the primary thing I love to draw so I thought the crazy looking design of the Plague diety would best fit my tastes! [*]I had been following NeonDragon for quite some time on deviantART and remember when she first announced the site to the public. I have only since had the chance to sign up and see what this place is all about :) [*]My custom dragon! I wanted something to really make the red eyes "pop" so I went with some dark primary/secondary colors, and it was a lucky coincidence that the third color was also red! At first the gene was basic but I had to splurge and bring out that red with a circuit pattern! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69105/6910420_350.png[/img] [*]My random dragon showed up as a fae, which I decided to change to mirror because I like that breed of dragon best! I love how her colors complement each other nicely, and I soon hope to deck her out in some apparel because she is here to stay :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69105/6910421_350.png[/img] [/LIST]
@illusione
@alaudarum Thank you for the ping! I would love to enter the raffle! This is a fun way to meet some of the new and old on FR :D
  1. Plague Flight! I love monsters and scary things, it's the primary thing I love to draw so I thought the crazy looking design of the Plague diety would best fit my tastes!
  2. I had been following NeonDragon for quite some time on deviantART and remember when she first announced the site to the public. I have only since had the chance to sign up and see what this place is all about :)
  3. My custom dragon! I wanted something to really make the red eyes "pop" so I went with some dark primary/secondary colors, and it was a lucky coincidence that the third color was also red! At first the gene was basic but I had to splurge and bring out that red with a circuit pattern!

6910420_350.png
  4. My random dragon showed up as a fae, which I decided to change to mirror because I like that breed of dragon best! I love how her colors complement each other nicely, and I soon hope to deck her out in some apparel because she is here to stay :) 6910421_350.png
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@alaudarum ummm...I'm not new? I've been here since June?
@alaudarum ummm...I'm not new? I've been here since June?
@Benzaldehyde @Marsouth @Setharia @dragonicmaster @SharkBite @grespeciatto @Marenblood @laurajay @Eirwen @Ovion @Ashelalina @calibre @Wastrife @NegativeAperture @BittytheKhajiit @Toudous @Zigzaglin @Kronilix @MyLazyPenguin @MidnightHermione @HPE24 @Sysirauta @Lucyanda @Ashmore @jbdapirate @Yaneela @toostupidtocare @GryphBlack @RNG @Nazkaahei @Shadowfang @WitchoftheWaste @Reigisa @AmityWall @Gabbitrabbit @Zarbington @DoctorBeyond

whoa, ping wall. all of your tickets have been added to the spreadsheet -- check your totals! thank you all for joining flight rising. i wish i could talk to you all (some of you have great progens! some of you ... well, blame the rng.)

for those of you in ice flight, @alaudarum is also an icicle -- go say hi! C:

and for all the lightning flight members, i also extend the warmest of welcomes! now, to quote our wonderful deity and boss, GET BACK TO WORK!
@Benzaldehyde @Marsouth @Setharia @dragonicmaster @SharkBite @grespeciatto @Marenblood @laurajay @Eirwen @Ovion @Ashelalina @calibre @Wastrife @NegativeAperture @BittytheKhajiit @Toudous @Zigzaglin @Kronilix @MyLazyPenguin @MidnightHermione @HPE24 @Sysirauta @Lucyanda @Ashmore @jbdapirate @Yaneela @toostupidtocare @GryphBlack @RNG @Nazkaahei @Shadowfang @WitchoftheWaste @Reigisa @AmityWall @Gabbitrabbit @Zarbington @DoctorBeyond

whoa, ping wall. all of your tickets have been added to the spreadsheet -- check your totals! thank you all for joining flight rising. i wish i could talk to you all (some of you have great progens! some of you ... well, blame the rng.)

for those of you in ice flight, @alaudarum is also an icicle -- go say hi! C:

and for all the lightning flight members, i also extend the warmest of welcomes! now, to quote our wonderful deity and boss, GET BACK TO WORK!
@LoreoftheFaye oops. we were bound to slip up sometime. i'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@LoreoftheFaye oops. we were bound to slip up sometime. i'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@tinytinytiger @Vapphire

oya, yall sniped me! your tickets have been added -- welcome to flight rising.
@tinytinytiger @Vapphire

oya, yall sniped me! your tickets have been added -- welcome to flight rising.
@illusione
  1. your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
    I chose Water! it's a bit of a joke with my boyfriend.
  2. how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
    I joined to have a game to play casually with my boyfriend :)
  3. your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
    Sky/Rose (and they gave me Shadow). I'm not sure... guess the combination was light and matched
  4. your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
    Coal/Obs/Red. it's quite dark but I guess it's pretty "epic" looking too. I don't mind him but not sure what to do with him!

question... would I need to post every day for the dailies?
@illusione
  1. your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
    I chose Water! it's a bit of a joke with my boyfriend.
  2. how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
    I joined to have a game to play casually with my boyfriend :)
  3. your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
    Sky/Rose (and they gave me Shadow). I'm not sure... guess the combination was light and matched
  4. your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
    Coal/Obs/Red. it's quite dark but I guess it's pretty "epic" looking too. I don't mind him but not sure what to do with him!

question... would I need to post every day for the dailies?
@illusione Hello! I'm new, just joined this morning haha

Your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
I chose Ice because I've always loved the winter time
How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
I found FR on tumblr a while back when I saw some of the people I was following begin to post pictures of their dragons, and the ones that were up for adoption
My custom dragon's colors are Banana/Rose/Orange. I chose these colors for my custom dragon, Reyes, because they are my favorites. They also work really nicely with each other, and the colors remind me of a sort of tropical island or mix drink.
My random's colors are Maroon/Rust/Blue and he looks gorgeous to me. I might have to splurge on a gene to bring out some color!
@illusione Hello! I'm new, just joined this morning haha

Your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
I chose Ice because I've always loved the winter time
How you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
I found FR on tumblr a while back when I saw some of the people I was following begin to post pictures of their dragons, and the ones that were up for adoption
My custom dragon's colors are Banana/Rose/Orange. I chose these colors for my custom dragon, Reyes, because they are my favorites. They also work really nicely with each other, and the colors remind me of a sort of tropical island or mix drink.
My random's colors are Maroon/Rust/Blue and he looks gorgeous to me. I might have to splurge on a gene to bring out some color!
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@almondmilk sky/rose is absolutely adorable! and no, you don't have to post every day for the dailies. c:

(also, as an aside, if i had your random progen this is likely what i'd do with him:

0ki0XUZ.png
or
AYZWyVW.png

i'm a sucker for ripple/x/circuit on guardian males, ahah.)

eta: and welcome to fr, @MissTea!
@almondmilk sky/rose is absolutely adorable! and no, you don't have to post every day for the dailies. c:

(also, as an aside, if i had your random progen this is likely what i'd do with him:

0ki0XUZ.png
or
AYZWyVW.png

i'm a sucker for ripple/x/circuit on guardian males, ahah.)

eta: and welcome to fr, @MissTea!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46