Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * CLOUDY MIST: CLOSED! WINNERS PG. 45
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
@lemusrupin come check this sweet stuff out! (ps it's ari)
@lemusrupin come check this sweet stuff out! (ps it's ari)
@illusione Hello! New member here.

1. I picked Light because of its description as being 'scholarly' and 'logical.'
2. Randomly on Tumblr, some people I follow were posting updates on their dragons, nests, and the like. The art is gorgeous, and I've been a huge fan of these sorts of sites forever, so I was instantly drawn to it!
3. My custom's colors are Soil / Caribbean /Chocolate. Honestly, I could've sat around all day playing with the colors, so once I got the combination together, I liked it enough to go with it.
4. The random's colors are Blue / Thistle / Sand. I don't mind the colors at all! Not overly interesting to look at, but they compliment each other.
@illusione Hello! New member here.

1. I picked Light because of its description as being 'scholarly' and 'logical.'
2. Randomly on Tumblr, some people I follow were posting updates on their dragons, nests, and the like. The art is gorgeous, and I've been a huge fan of these sorts of sites forever, so I was instantly drawn to it!
3. My custom's colors are Soil / Caribbean /Chocolate. Honestly, I could've sat around all day playing with the colors, so once I got the combination together, I liked it enough to go with it.
4. The random's colors are Blue / Thistle / Sand. I don't mind the colors at all! Not overly interesting to look at, but they compliment each other.
@illusione /salutes

@Breadasaur @eiry @dreaming @Keroy Adding all of you to the spreadsheet.
@illusione /salutes

@Breadasaur @eiry @dreaming @Keroy Adding all of you to the spreadsheet.
@ILLUSIONE hello I'm new and would like to enter n-n

1. your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
I chose wind because I thought it fit my personality pretty well

2. how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
I found it through the last registration opening, a lot of my friends we joining and excited about it and kept talking about it and by the time I finally asked what they were talking about and how to join then informed me it was too late and I'd have to wait until the next opening

3. your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
I chose Pink and white White because I thought they looked neat together when my friend let me look at something on here where I could mess with those things so I'd get an idea of what I'd be creating today when I joined so I also picked lavender as a third color but I didn't know (and neither did she) that I guess now they're randomly assigned and I got Splash which I guess doesn't look too bad... I figure it could have been worse

4. your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
I got PrimaryMidnight Basic, SecondaryPurple Basic, TertiaryRose Basic and I don't know the black and purple do look kind of neat, but I don't really care for the rose to be honest, I guess it doesn't look too bad when I was messing with the genes, but it's still not my favorite...
@ILLUSIONE hello I'm new and would like to enter n-n

1. your flight, and why you chose it! I won't judge.
I chose wind because I thought it fit my personality pretty well

2. how you found FR/who referred you/why you joined.
I found it through the last registration opening, a lot of my friends we joining and excited about it and kept talking about it and by the time I finally asked what they were talking about and how to join then informed me it was too late and I'd have to wait until the next opening

3. your custom progen's colors, and why you chose those colors.
I chose Pink and white White because I thought they looked neat together when my friend let me look at something on here where I could mess with those things so I'd get an idea of what I'd be creating today when I joined so I also picked lavender as a third color but I didn't know (and neither did she) that I guess now they're randomly assigned and I got Splash which I guess doesn't look too bad... I figure it could have been worse

4. your random progen's colors, and what you think of them.
I got PrimaryMidnight Basic, SecondaryPurple Basic, TertiaryRose Basic and I don't know the black and purple do look kind of neat, but I don't really care for the rose to be honest, I guess it doesn't look too bad when I was messing with the genes, but it's still not my favorite...
wHevbhU.gif
"The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what
If it all goes wrong
Darling just hold on"
@illusione

Hello. I joined today and would love to enter the raffle! I would love to answer those questions for extra tickets!

1. I joined the wind flight because my OC loves adventure.
2. I found flight rising by hearing about it on other sites, mainly aywas. I was drawn more in by pyrokat23. I joined because anything dragon related, count me in!
3. I chose my custom colors because they are similar to my OC colors. I couldn't do blue, green and purple together, so next best thing.
4. The randoms colors are ok. Not best, since the blue is very dark, but looks like nice colored babies may result from the tutorial first pair.

Thank you for doing this raffle!
@illusione

Hello. I joined today and would love to enter the raffle! I would love to answer those questions for extra tickets!

1. I joined the wind flight because my OC loves adventure.
2. I found flight rising by hearing about it on other sites, mainly aywas. I was drawn more in by pyrokat23. I joined because anything dragon related, count me in!
3. I chose my custom colors because they are similar to my OC colors. I couldn't do blue, green and purple together, so next best thing.
4. The randoms colors are ok. Not best, since the blue is very dark, but looks like nice colored babies may result from the tutorial first pair.

Thank you for doing this raffle!
Same name over on Aywas, anything else, I am not active on anymore.
Hi! I would liked to be entered into the raffles!
1. I chose Shadow flight as I enjoy games and riddles along with being slightly sneaky.
2. I found FR through @yarnandtea 's Tumblr. It looked fun/had pretty dragons.
3. My custom progen is Mulberry/LeafPurple because I am a big fan of complementary colors.
4. My random progen is Coal/Crimson/Lemon. I like it and think it will create a beginning of a large variety of colors in my clan.

Thank you all for being so welcoming and generous.
Hi! I would liked to be entered into the raffles!
1. I chose Shadow flight as I enjoy games and riddles along with being slightly sneaky.
2. I found FR through @yarnandtea 's Tumblr. It looked fun/had pretty dragons.
3. My custom progen is Mulberry/LeafPurple because I am a big fan of complementary colors.
4. My random progen is Coal/Crimson/Lemon. I like it and think it will create a beginning of a large variety of colors in my clan.

Thank you all for being so welcoming and generous.
@illusione
Thanks so much for the giveaway! I'm floored by the generosity on here for us newbies!

1. I joined the Lightning flight. After spending basically the whole weekend clicking around the site in anticipation for today's registration, I decided Lightning would be the best fit for me personality wise!

2. I have a few tumblr friends who have been playing and occasionally posting their hatchlings on tumblr. I've been waiting since June to sign up! (I think I missed the last registration window by a matter of days!)

3. My custom progen is Platinum/Black/Violet--no choice of the tertiary color (and it kind of looks weird!) but I thought the first two went well together and looked good in the preview!

4. My random progen is Mulberry/Grey/Splash--which actually worked out pretty well, I think. At least the primary and secondary are complimentary to my custom. Again, not too fond of the tertiary... I'm going to have to breed those out, I guess!!
@illusione
Thanks so much for the giveaway! I'm floored by the generosity on here for us newbies!

1. I joined the Lightning flight. After spending basically the whole weekend clicking around the site in anticipation for today's registration, I decided Lightning would be the best fit for me personality wise!

2. I have a few tumblr friends who have been playing and occasionally posting their hatchlings on tumblr. I've been waiting since June to sign up! (I think I missed the last registration window by a matter of days!)

3. My custom progen is Platinum/Black/Violet--no choice of the tertiary color (and it kind of looks weird!) but I thought the first two went well together and looked good in the preview!

4. My random progen is Mulberry/Grey/Splash--which actually worked out pretty well, I think. At least the primary and secondary are complimentary to my custom. Again, not too fond of the tertiary... I'm going to have to breed those out, I guess!!
iqeuj6.png
@illusione

I'm a new member! I just joined today.
  1. I chose wind, because it said they were friendly and like to explore. I think I'll be changing it to Arcane though, because they're kind of space themed and I love space.
  2. I discovered flight rising a long time ago by looking through Jessica Peffer's (NeonDragon) work! I go there a lot because I've always been a big fan of her art.
  3. My custom's colors are Lavender / Rose / Platinum. I really like combinations of purples, pinks, reds, oranges, and blues!
  4. My random's colors are Aqua / Jungle / Maize. They aren't bad. I would prefer a lighter green than Jungle, but it could've been worse.
@illusione

I'm a new member! I just joined today.
  1. I chose wind, because it said they were friendly and like to explore. I think I'll be changing it to Arcane though, because they're kind of space themed and I love space.
  2. I discovered flight rising a long time ago by looking through Jessica Peffer's (NeonDragon) work! I go there a lot because I've always been a big fan of her art.
  3. My custom's colors are Lavender / Rose / Platinum. I really like combinations of purples, pinks, reds, oranges, and blues!
  4. My random's colors are Aqua / Jungle / Maize. They aren't bad. I would prefer a lighter green than Jungle, but it could've been worse.
pzVHSdD.gifdon't get sucked into the pit!
@illusione Hello! I'm a brand new member! :D 1. I joined Lightening Flight, mostly because I wanted the eye color. 2. I found FR through Tumblr, but no one referred me. 3. My custom progen's colors are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6898011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68981/6898011_350.png[/img] [/url] Sand Basic/Denim Basic/Fire Basic I chose them, because I liked the way the colors looked together. 4. My random progen's colors are: BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6898012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68981/6898012_350.png[/img] [/url] Chocolate Basic/Black Basic/Rose Basic I do like her colors, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with that Tertiary. XD
@illusione

Hello! I'm a brand new member! :D

1. I joined Lightening Flight, mostly because I wanted the eye color.

2. I found FR through Tumblr, but no one referred me.

3. My custom progen's colors are:

6898011_350.png

Sand Basic/Denim Basic/Fire Basic

I chose them, because I liked the way the colors looked together.

4. My random progen's colors are:

BBCode:

6898012_350.png

Chocolate Basic/Black Basic/Rose Basic

I do like her colors, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with that Tertiary. XD
Thanks so much for helping us noobs get started! I just joined today and already the community seems so nice and welcoming.

Anyhoo,
  1. I picked Arcane because it just sounded interesting to me.
  2. I found it awhile ago through random people I follow on Tumblr, but until today I was never able to sign up because it was closed.
  3. My custom's colors are Sand/Aqua/Rose. I'm just really fond of browns and blues in a color scheme.
  4. My random's colors are Carmine/Sand/Crimson. He looks pretty good to me, none of the colors clash badly, at least.
Thanks so much for helping us noobs get started! I just joined today and already the community seems so nice and welcoming.

Anyhoo,
  1. I picked Arcane because it just sounded interesting to me.
  2. I found it awhile ago through random people I follow on Tumblr, but until today I was never able to sign up because it was closed.
  3. My custom's colors are Sand/Aqua/Rose. I'm just really fond of browns and blues in a color scheme.
  4. My random's colors are Carmine/Sand/Crimson. He looks pretty good to me, none of the colors clash badly, at least.
Peace, Love, Flaming Hobos

http://zildrawsjunk.tumblr.com
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46