Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Remember Me" Doesn't work
Ever since the big multiday login tweaking, the "remember me" button for my login hasn't been working. I keep it checked, but it still forces me to log in every single time.

I'm using Google Chrome. I haven't seen anybody else complain about it, so I'm concerned it might just be my settings, but I'm not sure how to check. I've been able to do everything else in the site just fine.
Ever since the big multiday login tweaking, the "remember me" button for my login hasn't been working. I keep it checked, but it still forces me to log in every single time.

I'm using Google Chrome. I haven't seen anybody else complain about it, so I'm concerned it might just be my settings, but I'm not sure how to check. I've been able to do everything else in the site just fine.
Right now, the site is still being worked on (which is why you see www1. on the main page) and it requires logging in frequently.

However, the Remember Me option has always been bugged (or has been since I joined in April). It works fine for some people, occasionally for others, and never for the rest. It has been known to work a while for some people then suddenly stop.
Right now, the site is still being worked on (which is why you see www1. on the main page) and it requires logging in frequently.

However, the Remember Me option has always been bugged (or has been since I joined in April). It works fine for some people, occasionally for others, and never for the rest. It has been known to work a while for some people then suddenly stop.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Ahhh, alright. I see.
That explains it.

Thank you!
Ahhh, alright. I see.
That explains it.

Thank you!