Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't organize party
1 2
Hi, when I click organize party in the coliseum it won't load... Makes battling very awkward with a level 15 and a level 21... Please hellllp.
Hi, when I click organize party in the coliseum it won't load... Makes battling very awkward with a level 15 and a level 21... Please hellllp.

Same thing is happening to me, it just keeps loading forever.

Same thing is happening to me, it just keeps loading forever.
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
I'm having the same issue.
I'm having the same issue.

fYghx9W.png
I have this issue as well but besides that, are you guys able to battle in the Coliseum right now because I thought its been down for ages. oAo;
I have this issue as well but besides that, are you guys able to battle in the Coliseum right now because I thought its been down for ages. oAo;
2nu7l8i.png
Saaaame. I can do everything but which sucks X_x;
Saaaame. I can do everything but which sucks X_x;
naturebanner.png

@Canzone
The coliseum is working perfectly fine for me, except for this organize party bug.

@Canzone
The coliseum is working perfectly fine for me, except for this organize party bug.
@Tea Ah thanks so much for the confirmation. I should probably make myself a new bug thread in that case since this is all I've been seeing for ages. I thought the Coliseum was down for everyone until now. ;-;

fu6kxf.png
@Tea Ah thanks so much for the confirmation. I should probably make myself a new bug thread in that case since this is all I've been seeing for ages. I thought the Coliseum was down for everyone until now. ;-;

fu6kxf.png
2nu7l8i.png

@Canzone
Oh wow, that's odd. You should definitely make your own bug thread about that.

@Canzone
Oh wow, that's odd. You should definitely make your own bug thread about that.
That screen shot makes me wonder if your party is empty or out of energy. Of course if it's empty, you probably can't get to organize to fix that (I can't at least).
That screen shot makes me wonder if your party is empty or out of energy. Of course if it's empty, you probably can't get to organize to fix that (I can't at least).
@Honorbridge I'm quite sure that my party isn't empty since I was training dragons last I was able to use Coliseum, though as you said, I can't check for sure because of this bug. But for energy, all my dragons are definitely full. ;=;
@Honorbridge I'm quite sure that my party isn't empty since I was training dragons last I was able to use Coliseum, though as you said, I can't check for sure because of this bug. But for energy, all my dragons are definitely full. ;=;
2nu7l8i.png
1 2