Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75
Oh wow, this is amazing!
So many things that I can use for my clan plots yesss!
Oh wow, this is amazing!
So many things that I can use for my clan plots yesss!
ZNhRsiG.png
Very exciting!

As if it wasn't hard enough for Wind to win already :p

But I'm looking forward to Dominance battles in the future~ And I love all these new familiars, I'm looking forward to trying to find all of them~
Very exciting!

As if it wasn't hard enough for Wind to win already :p

But I'm looking forward to Dominance battles in the future~ And I love all these new familiars, I'm looking forward to trying to find all of them~
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
This is unnerving to me. If these and other familiars are sapient on the level of dragons - which they would have to be, to compete for dominance - why are we essentially keeping them as pets? That seems incredibly demeaning.
This is unnerving to me. If these and other familiars are sapient on the level of dragons - which they would have to be, to compete for dominance - why are we essentially keeping them as pets? That seems incredibly demeaning.
**Hurriedly kicks out Serthis from clan**
**Hurriedly kicks out Serthis from clan**
w2N3au9.png
For the harpy lore it says males are rare to get so they are treasured and protected. Since they are rare then how are there harpies being born? I am sounding very weird , forgive me..
For the harpy lore it says males are rare to get so they are treasured and protected. Since they are rare then how are there harpies being born? I am sounding very weird , forgive me..
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
Whoah. This is a really darn cool idea.
Whoah. This is a really darn cool idea.
furry_fiddle.png
[quote name="forevernew" date="2014-10-05 08:12:06"]This is unnerving to me. If these and other familiars are sapient on the level of dragons - which they would have to be, to compete for dominance - why are we essentially keeping them as pets? That seems incredibly demeaning.[/quote] I don't think we're keeping them as pets. They are listed as familiars.
forevernew wrote on 2014-10-05 08:12:06:

I don't think we're keeping them as pets. They are listed as familiars.
furry_fiddle.png
Whoa yes!
Whoa yes!
IM IN LITERAL TEARS I LOVE THE NEW FAMILIARS
IM IN LITERAL TEARS I LOVE THE NEW FAMILIARS
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
OH MY OGD
OH MY OGD
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75