Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85 86
@Meekfox Oh, that's a nice design. The back leg looks lovely but you can see circles on the neck and tail. Might want to spend a few minutes mucking that up a bit so it's not a quite so visible brush ^^ I'm not very good at art myself, so take that with a grain of salt...
@Meekfox Oh, that's a nice design. The back leg looks lovely but you can see circles on the neck and tail. Might want to spend a few minutes mucking that up a bit so it's not a quite so visible brush ^^ I'm not very good at art myself, so take that with a grain of salt...
Y3kY2LN.png
@Jazzmoth
WOW that's awesome I definitely need that for at least one of my WCs

If you don't mind may I make one comment though? If you were trying to stay as realistic as possible, the large claw on the feet and the horns on the head would be a part of the inner skeleton as well :)
@Jazzmoth
WOW that's awesome I definitely need that for at least one of my WCs

If you don't mind may I make one comment though? If you were trying to stay as realistic as possible, the large claw on the feet and the horns on the head would be a part of the inner skeleton as well :)
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
@ostinato Thanks! I decided to keep that part colored since it would (possibly) appear colored if the flesh were removed anyway (like reindeer antlers, even though they aren't bone, are brown if you are looking at a reindeer skull). Maybe they're covered in a fine fuzz or something. Anyway, I'm glad you like it otherwise!
@ostinato Thanks! I decided to keep that part colored since it would (possibly) appear colored if the flesh were removed anyway (like reindeer antlers, even though they aren't bone, are brown if you are looking at a reindeer skull). Maybe they're covered in a fine fuzz or something. Anyway, I'm glad you like it otherwise!
@Jazzmoth
Ah! That makes sense. I didn't think of that :) Still I hope it wins!
@Jazzmoth
Ah! That makes sense. I didn't think of that :) Still I hope it wins!
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
[quote name="Shian" date="2014-10-04 20:31:58"]@Meekfox Oh, that's a nice design. The back leg looks lovely but you can see circles on the neck and tail. Might want to spend a few minutes mucking that up a bit so it's not a quite so visible brush ^^ I'm not very good at art myself, so take that with a grain of salt...[/quote] @Shian Thanks! I can't really.. see the circles :( I must be blind. Do you mean the blood spatters?
Shian wrote on 2014-10-04 20:31:58:

@Shian

Thanks! I can't really.. see the circles :( I must be blind. Do you mean the blood spatters?
There are so many cool accents! I'm especially loving some of the male WC ones; I have a Plague boy who would love a cool accent representing his birth flight :D
There are so many cool accents! I'm especially loving some of the male WC ones; I have a Plague boy who would love a cool accent representing his birth flight :D
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
@dggeoff
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.
@dggeoff
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.
equanimity_banner_by_icefury34-d8604wq.png
@Rattie Thank you! Intricate lines are so hard, especially since my usual art style is pretty loose and sketchy, so I'm really glad to hear that you like them :)
@Rattie Thank you! Intricate lines are so hard, especially since my usual art style is pretty loose and sketchy, so I'm really glad to hear that you like them :)
@Jazzmoth, I sincerely hope your accent wins so I can draft my Wildclaws into the Skeleton War!! :')
@Jazzmoth, I sincerely hope your accent wins so I can draft my Wildclaws into the Skeleton War!! :')
wV6zlEw.png
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f25dd5785c1bf6a905e3705fcec03209/tumblr_ncz07iQ9Zn1rg078do1_400.png[/img][color=purple] WIP: Dracolich. Yeaaah, my comp got the blue screen and photoshop didn't autorecover this, but I'm going to work on recreating it, so can I get some feedback on how to improve this for next time?
tumblr_ncz07iQ9Zn1rg078do1_400.png
WIP: Dracolich.

Yeaaah, my comp got the blue screen and photoshop didn't autorecover this, but I'm going to work on recreating it, so can I get some feedback on how to improve this for next time?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85 86