Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meow Trek Voyager: A joint Artshop
1 2 3
@NaomiNaomi

Accepted! ^^ I saved all the images and text associated with all requests since the sites so buggy, I didn't want to not be able to access them when I want to draw next. ^^'
@NaomiNaomi

Accepted! ^^ I saved all the images and text associated with all requests since the sites so buggy, I didn't want to not be able to access them when I want to draw next. ^^'
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
[quote name="Vagrant" date="2013-07-21 20:38:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=cc&page=1&id=601138#642452"]@NaomiNaomi Accepted! ^^ I saved all the images and text associated with all requests since the sites so buggy, I didn't want to not be able to access them when I want to draw next. ^^'[/quote]Awesome; thank you! I'll be paying the treasure up front, if that is all right. Trade'll be sent in a few. EDIT :: I know of no other way to send the treasure other then the Crossroads. However, I'll send the dragon right back when it's complete.
@NaomiNaomi

Awesome; thank you! I'll be paying the treasure up front, if that is all right. Trade'll be sent in a few.

EDIT :: I know of no other way to send the treasure other then the Crossroads. However, I'll send the dragon right back when it's complete.
@NaomiNaomi
Treasure can actually be sent in PMs! There's a section labeled Attachments below the writing area that lets you send Treasure, Gems or items with messages. o v o
@NaomiNaomi
Treasure can actually be sent in PMs! There's a section labeled Attachments below the writing area that lets you send Treasure, Gems or items with messages. o v o
@meowmeowmeow
Here kitty kitty kitty~
Dragon: Rikha
Pokemon: Charizard :]
Personality: Quiet confidence, tries to act serious all the time but is really a joker at heart
Accesories: Steampunk goggles (doesn't need to be detailed, color doesn't matter)
Additions: I don't think so

Thank you in advance!
@meowmeowmeow
Here kitty kitty kitty~
Dragon: Rikha
Pokemon: Charizard :]
Personality: Quiet confidence, tries to act serious all the time but is really a joker at heart
Accesories: Steampunk goggles (doesn't need to be detailed, color doesn't matter)
Additions: I don't think so

Thank you in advance!
@Jagwar
Here you go! Do you see anything that needs to be changed? :3
@Jagwar
Here you go! Do you see anything that needs to be changed? :3
I never knew, haha. Thanks, Neko!
I never knew, haha. Thanks, Neko!
@meowmeowmeow She looks great! May I resize the image for my signature?
@meowmeowmeow She looks great! May I resize the image for my signature?
@Jagwar Sure! C:
@Jagwar Sure! C:
Shadica referred me :3
Vagrant, draw my thing?
Reference: Her with the tattoos on this doll
Description of request: Something that implies confidence, other than that up to you.
Type: Fullbody cleaned up sketch please
Offer: 25K + tip if I love it

Please and thank you!
Shadica referred me :3
Vagrant, draw my thing?
Reference: Her with the tattoos on this doll
Description of request: Something that implies confidence, other than that up to you.
Type: Fullbody cleaned up sketch please
Offer: 25K + tip if I love it

Please and thank you!
fZrQAyS.gif
Greetings from Gunter the Dapper Snapper!
*surreptitiously adds an example to front page*
> v >
*surreptitiously adds an example to front page*
> v >
1 2 3