Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Gathering Turns
im aware this has probably been brought up before, but it keeps happening? today it skipped from 8 down to 6. theres not really any way to prove it i guess, but its just very annoying missing out on turns. i didnt double press the button or press it too quick.
hopefully this issue might be fixed soon ... ?
im aware this has probably been brought up before, but it keeps happening? today it skipped from 8 down to 6. theres not really any way to prove it i guess, but its just very annoying missing out on turns. i didnt double press the button or press it too quick.
hopefully this issue might be fixed soon ... ?
kTMJz3r.png

thanks arcanist
@Kludde
From my experience of gathering just now, the system seems to be working properly. Are you absolutely 100% positive you didn't click on the repeat gather button thinking that the page had changed?
@Kludde
From my experience of gathering just now, the system seems to be working properly. Are you absolutely 100% positive you didn't click on the repeat gather button thinking that the page had changed?
lbl_zps629899b3.png
absolutely positive. I was paying full attention to it. @LadyBlackLycan
absolutely positive. I was paying full attention to it. @LadyBlackLycan
kTMJz3r.png

thanks arcanist
I think this just happened to me too. My dragons never drop below 96% collectively, at any point during the day, so I have the extra gathering turns.

I gathered just a bit ago and it went from 15 to 13. I COULD have clicked twice, but nothing refreshed in between like it usually does.
I think this just happened to me too. My dragons never drop below 96% collectively, at any point during the day, so I have the extra gathering turns.

I gathered just a bit ago and it went from 15 to 13. I COULD have clicked twice, but nothing refreshed in between like it usually does.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@Kludde @ACWN

In my experiences, that if the page doesn't refresh and you click it again, the server picks up the first click and the second one and drops it down two. So in a sense, you have taken the turn, but you don't get to see what you got.
@Kludde @ACWN

In my experiences, that if the page doesn't refresh and you click it again, the server picks up the first click and the second one and drops it down two. So in a sense, you have taken the turn, but you don't get to see what you got.
lbl_zps629899b3.png