Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -§- the ndc -§-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Blobfish @Kerosene @Camelopardalis @OrionDeMundi @tourmalina SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION: [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/224/f/a/prelude_by_qianbot-d7ux2a5.png[/img] this one is hypotenuse's, follow her example and purchase things from meee MOCHIDERGS. YOU WANT IT, YOU KNOW YOU DO. 6k bases with a few more for genes and stuff. Click on the one in my signature for the thread. LOOK AT THOSE DERPY FEET AND TELL ME YOU DO NOT WANT ONE.
@Blobfish @Kerosene @Camelopardalis @OrionDeMundi @tourmalina

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:

prelude_by_qianbot-d7ux2a5.png

this one is hypotenuse's, follow her example and purchase things from meee

MOCHIDERGS.

YOU WANT IT, YOU KNOW YOU DO. 6k bases with a few more for genes and stuff. Click on the one in my signature for the thread. LOOK AT THOSE DERPY FEET AND TELL ME YOU DO NOT WANT ONE.
WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO SPEND MONEY?!
WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO SPEND MONEY?!
jpj0w0.jpg
@scientist

you should offer a lot more for white-eared hummingbirds because there is a chance you can get that million dollar humming bird
@scientist

you should offer a lot more for white-eared hummingbirds because there is a chance you can get that million dollar humming bird
WOAH LOOK IT'S DESMOND
WOAH LOOK IT'S DESMOND
tumblr_lok4jiwn6f1qhh19q.gif
WHOA @OrionDeMundi actually commented?

(I'm a bit late...whoops)
WHOA @OrionDeMundi actually commented?

(I'm a bit late...whoops)
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
WHO'S READY FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW?
WHO'S READY FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW?
@tourmalina @Kerosene @Blobfish @Camelopardalis @mattolc13 @OrionDeMundi @Hypotenuse

mwahahahhaaha seeing how many of you are still alive

guys sadly @scientist is gone. TEARS SCI HAD SOO MANY RED FOOTED AKIRBEAKS AND A FIRSTGEN WC AND WC SCROLLS AND FAMILIARS ASOFAWFIOAWHEFIOAHWEIFOHAWEIOFHAWIEOFHAWIOEFHWAIOfwhaAWIEOawe
@tourmalina @Kerosene @Blobfish @Camelopardalis @mattolc13 @OrionDeMundi @Hypotenuse

mwahahahhaaha seeing how many of you are still alive

guys sadly @scientist is gone. TEARS SCI HAD SOO MANY RED FOOTED AKIRBEAKS AND A FIRSTGEN WC AND WC SCROLLS AND FAMILIARS ASOFAWFIOAWHEFIOAHWEIFOHAWEIOFHAWIEOFHAWIOEFHWAIOfwhaAWIEOawe
jpj0w0.jpg
@Kerosene Im alive
@Kerosene Im alive
@Kerosene I'M ALIVE...I think...

@scientist should've just auctioned off all of her stuff...or just fricking come back!
@Kerosene I'M ALIVE...I think...

@scientist should've just auctioned off all of her stuff...or just fricking come back!
@kerosene kind of?

also what happened with lindsey
like did she delete or something? cause her acc is still there
@kerosene kind of?

also what happened with lindsey
like did she delete or something? cause her acc is still there
tumblr_lok4jiwn6f1qhh19q.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13