Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway
1 2 3 4
Holy crap. log on and everyone sends a crossroads lolz. I accepted them in the order of first received, so if your request got denied that's because someone beat you to the punch. sorry. ^^;

for those who got the dragon they wanted, enjoy!

@Without
@BeeBo
@TheFourthWyatt
@jemii
@Peperonie

i do have some triple whites breeding at the moment. so keep your eyes peeled for those babies ;)
Holy crap. log on and everyone sends a crossroads lolz. I accepted them in the order of first received, so if your request got denied that's because someone beat you to the punch. sorry. ^^;

for those who got the dragon they wanted, enjoy!

@Without
@BeeBo
@TheFourthWyatt
@jemii
@Peperonie

i do have some triple whites breeding at the moment. so keep your eyes peeled for those babies ;)
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
okay updated the dragon post and got rid of the horde that got recently adopted, also added some new babies looking for good homes. :)
okay updated the dragon post and got rid of the horde that got recently adopted, also added some new babies looking for good homes. :)
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
@MarchenDesign
Sent a CR for the pearlcatcher female :)
@MarchenDesign
Sent a CR for the pearlcatcher female :)
1 2 3 4