Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's find the New Items! ( w/PingList)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 175 176
@BlueTrillium Thank you! I'll add that! :D
@BlueTrillium Thank you! I'll add that! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Yo, first I want to say thank you for maintaining this list. Unfortunately, I probably wont have much to contribute, but I'd like to be added to both pinglists so I can stay on top of new items. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to my hoard.
@JCStitches

Yo, first I want to say thank you for maintaining this list. Unfortunately, I probably wont have much to contribute, but I'd like to be added to both pinglists so I can stay on top of new items. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to my hoard.
I'm hot and I know it.
7fbWFwa.png
@romaniwolf You're very welcome - I'm happy you find it useful!
And I'll add you right now. ♥ Always room for another item hoarder!
@romaniwolf You're very welcome - I'm happy you find it useful!
And I'll add you right now. ♥ Always room for another item hoarder!
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
crim just asked me for [item=withered rose]
crim just asked me for Withered Rose
Gallifreya Designs
Find my art here

(please vote if you like it, I give away FREE STUFF every time I'm voted through)

or buy any of my stuff on redbubble
@JCStitches

Could I possibly be put on both pinglists you have going on there :D
@JCStitches

Could I possibly be put on both pinglists you have going on there :D
oGmqQsu.png
@gardentoaster Of course! I'll be happy to add you. ♥
@gardentoaster Of course! I'll be happy to add you. ♥
[b]New Coliseum Items:[/b] @Rhea @Greyjoy @Pokemon @Tysharina @Cassiopeia @Snaphance @Nika @SoulKitty12 @Atherin @Canria @Foxofwonders @tigercule @Tribal @Niharike @Maki @Clocks @Nikiana @imupacreek2000 @Ikunoche @Paws @MattyDogg @Merridiel @Pandatao @Blowinginthewind @EchoesAbove @Fadeela @micahjaguar @Amphiptere @BlueTrillium @Rift @Mignonne @Vesprite @Lf11monkey @Nevele @Shiennut @Doglover287915 @MidnightLady05 @Ninabaladina @Fawntastic @Toothless @Aldenna @Immacolata @lunusdragoness @Sallin @deeproar @Amut @lunarprincess @Ashkaa @bruciesmash @Schefflera @Posibee @Shadowspirit @bladeddarkness @Mole @emaster012 @Nekomata @oneirodrakon @Azophel @romaniwolf @gardentoaster [item=Harvestman] from Dryad [item=Daddy Longlegs] from Autumn Dryad [item=Wildwood Owlet] from Wildwood Owl [item=Sakura Owlet] from Sakura Owl [item=Carpenter Wax] from Coral Carpenter [item=Beeswax] from Bumble
New Coliseum Items:
@Rhea @Greyjoy @Pokemon @Tysharina @Cassiopeia @Snaphance @Nika @SoulKitty12 @Atherin @Canria @Foxofwonders @tigercule @Tribal @Niharike @Maki @Clocks @Nikiana @imupacreek2000 @Ikunoche @Paws @MattyDogg @Merridiel @Pandatao @Blowinginthewind @EchoesAbove @Fadeela @micahjaguar @Amphiptere @BlueTrillium @Rift @Mignonne @Vesprite @Lf11monkey @Nevele @Shiennut @Doglover287915 @MidnightLady05 @Ninabaladina @Fawntastic @Toothless @Aldenna @Immacolata @lunusdragoness @Sallin @deeproar @Amut @lunarprincess @Ashkaa @bruciesmash @Schefflera @Posibee @Shadowspirit @bladeddarkness @Mole @emaster012 @Nekomata @oneirodrakon @Azophel @romaniwolf @gardentoaster

Harvestman from Dryad
Daddy Longlegs from Autumn Dryad
Wildwood Owlet from Wildwood Owl
Sakura Owlet from Sakura Owl
Carpenter Wax from Coral Carpenter
Beeswax from Bumble
Ooh, cool!
Ooh, cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@JCStitches

I knew there was a ping list I forgot to notify of my name change. Could you update my name on the coliseum ping list from Merridiel to Alastria, please?
@JCStitches

I knew there was a ping list I forgot to notify of my name change. Could you update my name on the coliseum ping list from Merridiel to Alastria, please?
@JCStitches I just pulled [item=Discarded Ribbon] from a rusted treasure chest!
@JCStitches

I just pulled Discarded Ribbon from a rusted treasure chest!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 175 176