Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's find the New Items! ( w/PingList)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176
@Mewhaku, I agree; I just meant that from the name Pegasus feathers and the first line of the description I expected the rest of it to explain why it was called feathers. Moss, fluffy bark or possibly a nesting place for pegasi all occured to me before I got to the bit about tea.
@Mewhaku, I agree; I just meant that from the name Pegasus feathers and the first line of the description I expected the rest of it to explain why it was called feathers. Moss, fluffy bark or possibly a nesting place for pegasi all occured to me before I got to the bit about tea.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning - I understand. Maybe that could be the case- they forgot some detail about it. Seems the tea bit is correct though. (Although it makes me happy to know there is tea in the dragon world~ I love tea~)
@Lightning - I understand. Maybe that could be the case- they forgot some detail about it. Seems the tea bit is correct though. (Although it makes me happy to know there is tea in the dragon world~ I love tea~)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku, I love tea too, particularly Assam teas and hibiscus (which is really a tisane, but eh).
@Mewhaku, I love tea too, particularly Assam teas and hibiscus (which is really a tisane, but eh).
@Lightning - I wonder if dragon tea will ever be an item in itself. I just got a very nice Vanilla Tea the other day...

ah man my Pearlcatcher Yevaud would look so dignified with tea.
@Lightning - I wonder if dragon tea will ever be an item in itself. I just got a very nice Vanilla Tea the other day...

ah man my Pearlcatcher Yevaud would look so dignified with tea.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku, ooh, a tea apparel made from the tea item would be cool, a tea set perhaps, with a held cup?
@Mewhaku, ooh, a tea apparel made from the tea item would be cool, a tea set perhaps, with a held cup?
@Lightning - Yes. I vote for and support this! Haha.
@Lightning - Yes. I vote for and support this! Haha.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
*transfers Undel's comment over here* [quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-11 01:26:57"]We're adding things in as its possible to get them. Like right now no one can gather level the higher skill items until there's been enough time to actually level that high. There's no sense having them in all at once, but as its possible to get them. More joy of discovery this way! :)[/quote] [size=1]Don't mind me, I'm officially on Hiatus. I'm not even feeding my dragons, I just keep getting internet access all over the place. Just pretend I don't exist and maybe people will stop sending me notifications
*transfers Undel's comment over here*
Undel wrote on 2014-05-11 01:26:57:
We're adding things in as its possible to get them. Like right now no one can gather level the higher skill items until there's been enough time to actually level that high. There's no sense having them in all at once, but as its possible to get them. More joy of discovery this way! :)

Don't mind me, I'm officially on Hiatus. I'm not even feeding my dragons, I just keep getting internet access all over the place. Just pretend I don't exist and maybe people will stop sending me notifications
5891598x3192239.png
Thank you, Wildcat. I know you don't exist, but that was very helpful of you no one. This just appeared. Nice ghost ~
Thank you, Wildcat. I know you don't exist, but that was very helpful of you no one. This just appeared. Nice ghost ~
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches YAY, you started the thread! ThatBlackSwandescriptionthough. Might I suggest you add a list below each row of items on which regions they can be found? Might help others search through other regions where other undiscovered items might be hiding. I found [item=Brilliant Bobtail Squid] while fishing in Shadow!
@JCStitches

YAY, you started the thread! ThatBlackSwandescriptionthough.

Might I suggest you add a list below each row of items on which regions they can be found? Might help others search through other regions where other undiscovered items might be hiding.

I found Brilliant Bobtail Squid while fishing in Shadow!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Yeeesss, I went throughwith it after all XP

I was going to leave that to the Gathering List in Guides, but getting together that info here would probably help that thread out anyway. I'll do that, @Empyrisan ! Thanks for pointing that out ~
Yeeesss, I went throughwith it after all XP

I was going to leave that to the Gathering List in Guides, but getting together that info here would probably help that thread out anyway. I'll do that, @Empyrisan ! Thanks for pointing that out ~
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176