Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cringeworthy fact about my first month
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was pretty new when the Wavecrest Saturnalia rolled around, and I bought two water sprites because they were pretty. When I figured out why I wasn't able to put the second one on a dragon, I sold it for very little. I did the same with a Nature sprite.

Now I look at water/nature sprite prices and weep forever.

(also, I didn't get the whole MP restocking thing and didn't use Coli back then, so I have basically no skins from Wavecrest, which is really annoying considering I'm water)

Oh, and I didn't realise that Skydancers and Pearlcatchers were different breeds, so I got really confused as to why some Pearlcatchers looked different from others.....
I was pretty new when the Wavecrest Saturnalia rolled around, and I bought two water sprites because they were pretty. When I figured out why I wasn't able to put the second one on a dragon, I sold it for very little. I did the same with a Nature sprite.

Now I look at water/nature sprite prices and weep forever.

(also, I didn't get the whole MP restocking thing and didn't use Coli back then, so I have basically no skins from Wavecrest, which is really annoying considering I'm water)

Oh, and I didn't realise that Skydancers and Pearlcatchers were different breeds, so I got really confused as to why some Pearlcatchers looked different from others.....
8 hours ahead of FR - tumblr
If you ping me and I don't reply, please double-check you've spelt my username correctly! It's a lowercase "L" not an uppercase "I"
My random progen was a XXY and I exalted her because I thought that was 'boring' :')
My random progen was a XXY and I exalted her because I thought that was 'boring' :')
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.png
seeing these posts about exalting dragons make me thankful that i'm a wimp who gets too attached to dragons to even consider exalting

as for regrets, i do sorta wish i had gotten more holiday things during the first two festivals i participated in, but other than that, i'm not sure if i really regret anything
seeing these posts about exalting dragons make me thankful that i'm a wimp who gets too attached to dragons to even consider exalting

as for regrets, i do sorta wish i had gotten more holiday things during the first two festivals i participated in, but other than that, i'm not sure if i really regret anything
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I exalted my random progen. Even worse, he had really nice colours (except for that green tert that I can't get rid of, urgh), but for some reason I thought I'd get a new one if I exalted it.
I exalted my random progen. Even worse, he had really nice colours (except for that green tert that I can't get rid of, urgh), but for some reason I thought I'd get a new one if I exalted it.
Lol I have been needing one of these threads for ages now.

I play another game where I had pets there I could have easily sold for 250k each. But no, newbie me sells them for 20k each.

I didn't have as much as I could've had but I had 160k about. So I bought a coatl for 150k and decided I didn't like it anymore in a hour so I exalted it.

Then I exalted my random progen.
Lol I have been needing one of these threads for ages now.

I play another game where I had pets there I could have easily sold for 250k each. But no, newbie me sells them for 20k each.

I didn't have as much as I could've had but I had 160k about. So I bought a coatl for 150k and decided I didn't like it anymore in a hour so I exalted it.

Then I exalted my random progen.
Didn't realize that light sprites would become expensive... Ended up saving all my light currency for the next year >.> I swear to Plaguemomma, I had SEVERAL STACKS of tablets just sitting in my lair... *sobs*
Didn't realize that light sprites would become expensive... Ended up saving all my light currency for the next year >.> I swear to Plaguemomma, I had SEVERAL STACKS of tablets just sitting in my lair... *sobs*
I sold some festival skins very early on- namely, two Fae skins from the first Light and Fire festivals. ;~; and I sold a bunch of my extra sprites, and almost all of my armbands.
I sold some festival skins very early on- namely, two Fae skins from the first Light and Fire festivals. ;~; and I sold a bunch of my extra sprites, and almost all of my armbands.
they/them
ohhhh well I can't say i have had that issue, but I have the current issue of a particular gen one guardian.... HIDEOUS colors in my eyes (Pyrethin, MAGENTA / CARMINE / ICE) and... I don't knwo what to DO with him... I have Shardz, my random progen, and he has mainly been the ONLY guardian to really STAY i the lair... all the others had left in some headcannon form or another (sold or exalted) and yet... Pyrethin... I can't... seem to get RID of him, because of my foolheaded notion into trying the Nuzlocke challenge and he was hatched from an egg lol. SO. I'm stuck with this first gen, and I'm just like.... WHY must you be those colors. I COULD scatterscroll him, or just gene him and leave him... (my headcannon has him staying a guardian so breed change is a nogo.....) so ya.

>.> I guess that isn't what you are going through...
ohhhh well I can't say i have had that issue, but I have the current issue of a particular gen one guardian.... HIDEOUS colors in my eyes (Pyrethin, MAGENTA / CARMINE / ICE) and... I don't knwo what to DO with him... I have Shardz, my random progen, and he has mainly been the ONLY guardian to really STAY i the lair... all the others had left in some headcannon form or another (sold or exalted) and yet... Pyrethin... I can't... seem to get RID of him, because of my foolheaded notion into trying the Nuzlocke challenge and he was hatched from an egg lol. SO. I'm stuck with this first gen, and I'm just like.... WHY must you be those colors. I COULD scatterscroll him, or just gene him and leave him... (my headcannon has him staying a guardian so breed change is a nogo.....) so ya.

>.> I guess that isn't what you are going through...
fAtGWhQ.gif
Exalted my random progen, like so many others.

Also failed to participate AT ALL in my own flight's festival because I knew nothing, and did not know how to make any money. So I got the familiar and literally nothing else. Now if I want Brightshine things, I have to creep shamefully into the AH and pay through the nose for them.
Exalted my random progen, like so many others.

Also failed to participate AT ALL in my own flight's festival because I knew nothing, and did not know how to make any money. So I got the familiar and literally nothing else. Now if I want Brightshine things, I have to creep shamefully into the AH and pay through the nose for them.

Y1N7tKs.png
When I first joined I hatched a beautiful fire G1 with orange/yellow colors. Exalted it because it was a fae );
When I first joined I hatched a beautiful fire G1 with orange/yellow colors. Exalted it because it was a fae );
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7