Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | *New*Adoptable/RP Site *Seeking Artists*
1 2 3 4
@Askastraza

Do you mind linking me to some examples or your art?
@Askastraza

Do you mind linking me to some examples or your art?
@Askastraza

None of them but that last one showed up and even that one is cut off. Is there a better way you could show me some of your art?
@Askastraza

None of them but that last one showed up and even that one is cut off. Is there a better way you could show me some of your art?
@ Askartraza

I'm not viewing from a phone, I don't know why it is not working. Although I was able to quote you and paste the URL of each picture into the address bar to view them.
@ Askartraza

I'm not viewing from a phone, I don't know why it is not working. Although I was able to quote you and paste the URL of each picture into the address bar to view them.
@interestingword
(Hi Lailic)
If you have questions about the site in general, feel free to shoot the inquiries to me, as I am also a worker for this lovely site and will be happy to aid you should you want more info! :)
Can't help with artists, tho, my apologies buddy.
@interestingword
(Hi Lailic)
If you have questions about the site in general, feel free to shoot the inquiries to me, as I am also a worker for this lovely site and will be happy to aid you should you want more info! :)
Can't help with artists, tho, my apologies buddy.
dungeon master
@Lailic I hear you're looking for artists? :3 So... ehehe... Let me find a couple of creaturey art things I've done and get them into my computer... Here's lineart/shading/color of an alien jumping mouse thing I drew a while back: [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/270/f/d/createurey_2_line_by_cosmicslug101-d80pcck.png[/img] [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/270/5/2/createurey_2_shading_by_cosmicslug101-d80pceg.png[/img] [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/270/2/d/createurey_2_color_by_cosmicslug101-d80pcgd.png[/img] and a link to a rather larger image of a few creatures I'm using for something else entirely :3 http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/270/9/5/creaturey_1__by_cosmicslug101-d80pcwg.png Also, I'd like to be an alpha tester, even if you don't want me as an artist :)
@Lailic
I hear you're looking for artists? :3
So... ehehe... Let me find a couple of creaturey art things I've done and get them into my computer...
Here's lineart/shading/color of an alien jumping mouse thing I drew a while back:
createurey_2_line_by_cosmicslug101-d80pcck.png
createurey_2_shading_by_cosmicslug101-d80pceg.png
createurey_2_color_by_cosmicslug101-d80pcgd.png

and a link to a rather larger image of a few creatures I'm using for something else entirely :3
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/270/9/5/creaturey_1__by_cosmicslug101-d80pcwg.png
Also, I'd like to be an alpha tester, even if you don't want me as an artist :)
@intererestingword
Hey Sting ^-^ Thank you for helping out :)

@Zenara

I love your art ^-^

Do you need any sort of payment?
@intererestingword
Hey Sting ^-^ Thank you for helping out :)

@Zenara

I love your art ^-^

Do you need any sort of payment?
@Lailic Thank you! :3
Well, some small amount of treasure would be nice, since I'm trying to expand my lair (twice), but I'm not here for money. Mostly trying to actually DO something with my art. XD
Also, I am older than 15, can devote time on the weekends (or whenever I ought to be working on important school things) and can send/recieve/work with PSD files (I use FireAlpaca).
@Lailic Thank you! :3
Well, some small amount of treasure would be nice, since I'm trying to expand my lair (twice), but I'm not here for money. Mostly trying to actually DO something with my art. XD
Also, I am older than 15, can devote time on the weekends (or whenever I ought to be working on important school things) and can send/recieve/work with PSD files (I use FireAlpaca).
@Lailic

I might be able to do this! I'll draw something, see if I can get my digital skills back up to par, and submit it if it's any good. I've been doing a lot of traditional art lately because my tablet was broken, but it's fixed now. For now, can you just put me on the alpha tester pinglist? This looks like a really cool concept!
@Lailic

I might be able to do this! I'll draw something, see if I can get my digital skills back up to par, and submit it if it's any good. I've been doing a lot of traditional art lately because my tablet was broken, but it's fixed now. For now, can you just put me on the alpha tester pinglist? This looks like a really cool concept!
qrfcie.jpg
@Lailic

I'm interested, I might be able to do this! If age is a must then I'm over the age of 15.. I'm 47.

I'm curently in College for digital art..

school examples done with in the last month..

I'll Pm them over if thats ok?
@Lailic

I'm interested, I might be able to do this! If age is a must then I'm over the age of 15.. I'm 47.

I'm curently in College for digital art..

school examples done with in the last month..

I'll Pm them over if thats ok?
@Macaroon I'll put you on the Ping list. :)

@MagicalDragon Its perfectly ok to PM me your art. As long as you are over 15 then age doesn't matter.
@Macaroon I'll put you on the Ping list. :)

@MagicalDragon Its perfectly ok to PM me your art. As long as you are over 15 then age doesn't matter.
1 2 3 4