Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Doodles for your exalts! closed for now
1 2 3
@Faylon
Aww that's a lonely life :P
I've never actually gotten hatchling letters but I've heard people talk about them.
What they be!?
@Faylon
Aww that's a lonely life :P
I've never actually gotten hatchling letters but I've heard people talk about them.
What they be!?
oz2YrQ2.png
@Faylon awww I love the dragon sample. Sending over another dragon she is at level 8 AMAZE ME WITH YOUR CUTE DRAGON ART PLEASE! As a general rule, my dragons are blissfully happy and live in unicorn land. Super utopian. Exception being Dracula, he's kind of a bloody mess. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6341563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63416/6341563_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Faylon awww I love the dragon sample.
Sending over another dragon she is at level 8

AMAZE ME WITH YOUR CUTE DRAGON ART PLEASE! As a general rule, my dragons are blissfully happy and live in unicorn land. Super utopian. Exception being Dracula, he's kind of a bloody mess.

6341563_350.png
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win

They can be about anything I suppose! A lot of them are checking in with parents/kids though about how they're settling or doing while they've been away. It's really cute! If you have a tumblr, some FR users tag their messages under #hatchling letter.

Aww thanks! QwQ

Gosh your lair sounds awfully cute. And of course one outlier just makes it hilarious. I hope you pardon the short wait! Apparently I miscalculated when the raffle ends, so I'm rushing. o__o But I'll still keep this thread open for a bit because why not I guess haha~
@Win

They can be about anything I suppose! A lot of them are checking in with parents/kids though about how they're settling or doing while they've been away. It's really cute! If you have a tumblr, some FR users tag their messages under #hatchling letter.

Aww thanks! QwQ

Gosh your lair sounds awfully cute. And of course one outlier just makes it hilarious. I hope you pardon the short wait! Apparently I miscalculated when the raffle ends, so I'm rushing. o__o But I'll still keep this thread open for a bit because why not I guess haha~
@Faylon

Are you still taking exalts and do you draw canon characters? c: I have a level 7 I can send to you. c:
@Faylon

Are you still taking exalts and do you draw canon characters? c: I have a level 7 I can send to you. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Yeah, I figured might as well for a bit longer. c: I can do canon characters, yup! Just go ahead and link a reference to them.
@silverdrake

Yeah, I figured might as well for a bit longer. c: I can do canon characters, yup! Just go ahead and link a reference to them.
@Faylon

Great! The reference is here. I'll send over the exalt in a minute. c:
@Faylon

Great! The reference is here. I'll send over the exalt in a minute. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Faylon INAZUMA
I CAME TO SEE WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO EXALT FODDER ATM
AND WAS GREETED
WITH INAZUMA
HI
@Faylon INAZUMA
I CAME TO SEE WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO EXALT FODDER ATM
AND WAS GREETED
WITH INAZUMA
HI
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@silverdrake

omg Maxie *__* can do can do! So how about that ORAS hype!

@Win

Did you want me to pick another rainbow dragon for your second request??

@sharkboy13

A FELLOW MAGIC SOCCER. HELLO
@silverdrake

omg Maxie *__* can do can do! So how about that ORAS hype!

@Win

Did you want me to pick another rainbow dragon for your second request??

@sharkboy13

A FELLOW MAGIC SOCCER. HELLO
@Faylon

Yes, Maxie! :DDD Yay! c: THE ORAS HYPE LIVES ON. I have a thread on the Gen. Discussion board if you want to add your views. c:
@Faylon

Yes, Maxie! :DDD Yay! c: THE ORAS HYPE LIVES ON. I have a thread on the Gen. Discussion board if you want to add your views. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Win @Silverdrake

Hello you two, sorry for the wait! I got myself sick and finals are coming up, I just wanted to apologize and say that if you guys wanted refunds for your dragons rather than waiting even longer, I can totally do that. ;w;
@Win @Silverdrake

Hello you two, sorry for the wait! I got myself sick and finals are coming up, I just wanted to apologize and say that if you guys wanted refunds for your dragons rather than waiting even longer, I can totally do that. ;w;
1 2 3