Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Minding my own business when..
1 2 3
They die pretty fast though.. unless you're all shadow or something >.>;
They die pretty fast though.. unless you're all shadow or something >.>;
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
I seem to remember encountering 6-monster groups in the Arena in Beta. That was fun. :D
I seem to remember encountering 6-monster groups in the Arena in Beta. That was fun. :D
ZT1GQLd.png
I'd probably die if i saw four. I still only have my two dragons at the moment. Can hardly handle three most of the time. D:
I'd probably die if i saw four. I still only have my two dragons at the moment. Can hardly handle three most of the time. D:
i will gladly say i killed all of them every time :P

but then again i sat back in each zone for an extra lvl due to not having 3 dragons at first :P
i will gladly say i killed all of them every time :P

but then again i sat back in each zone for an extra lvl due to not having 3 dragons at first :P
waffle_sig.png
[quote name="Paintedwings" date="2013-06-12 02:11:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=47437#49376"]i have 2 winds and a water and i trash these guys just fine. just gotta be smart about your strategy[/quote] I had a similar group (2 winds and a nature) and it's true that you need to have a good strategy. I can't imagine trying to fight them with all shadow or plague dragons, however. :x
i have 2 winds and a water and i trash these guys just fine. just gotta be smart about your strategy

I had a similar group (2 winds and a nature) and it's true that you need to have a good strategy. I can't imagine trying to fight them with all shadow or plague dragons, however. :x
1 2 3