Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
@Treori Oh, stuff with bits painted white and outlined to represent 'transparency' is fine, what I meant was that no parts of the skin could go outside the solid areas of the dragon's original art - that is, no area that is originally transparent can be painted over, which is what Mystik was asking.
@Treori Oh, stuff with bits painted white and outlined to represent 'transparency' is fine, what I meant was that no parts of the skin could go outside the solid areas of the dragon's original art - that is, no area that is originally transparent can be painted over, which is what Mystik was asking.
qP8Ki8g.png
@JackalBones
Ah ok I misunderstood there
@JackalBones
Ah ok I misunderstood there
Sigs.png
Well, I have made a submission yet again. "Open Stitch" - I do wish to wish everyone else the best of luck, though. All the submissions look amazing!
Well, I have made a submission yet again. "Open Stitch" - I do wish to wish everyone else the best of luck, though. All the submissions look amazing!
Any suggestions to improve my accent submission are welcomed. I have tweaked it a lot, colors of the mane and what-not but I feel like it is missing something...anyway, yeah.... [img]http://i.imgur.com/4c2JGKX.png[/img]
Any suggestions to improve my accent submission are welcomed. I have tweaked it a lot, colors of the mane and what-not but I feel like it is missing something...anyway, yeah....

4c2JGKX.png
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
@Raiyen I can't find anything missing, I liked it at first sight :D @Zifeara [quote name="Zifeara" date="2014-09-25 12:27:05"]Oh my gosh, these are already amazing T_T @Mystik Your Halloween one is super cute! So I can't draw, but I thought I'd give an idea to contestants who don't know what to make yet: Forgotten Friend, a skin or accent were the dragon is mostly bone with cobwebs and such. Good luck everyone![/quote] I didn't want to post over at the submission thread, I think we have to do that here lol xD thank you so much, I am happy someone likes it :D
@Raiyen
I can't find anything missing, I liked it at first sight :D

@Zifeara
Zifeara wrote on 2014-09-25 12:27:05:
Oh my gosh, these are already amazing T_T @Mystik Your Halloween one is super cute! So I can't draw, but I thought I'd give an idea to contestants who don't know what to make yet: Forgotten Friend, a skin or accent were the dragon is mostly bone with cobwebs and such. Good luck everyone!

I didn't want to post over at the submission thread, I think we have to do that here lol xD
thank you so much, I am happy someone likes it :D
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@healthkit Im already worried I got too disgusting ;3; I'm really proud of the one I contributed but I'm afraid I crossed that thin line whoops
@healthkit Im already worried I got too disgusting ;3; I'm really proud of the one I contributed but I'm afraid I crossed that thin line whoops
@HoneyRisuke I don't think you crossed the line. The only limit I heard of are skins/accent that look like torture or extreme use of violence. (would be cool to know something official) I have the feeling there'll be way more gross entries in the next month. :D
@HoneyRisuke I don't think you crossed the line. The only limit I heard of are skins/accent that look like torture or extreme use of violence. (would be cool to know something official) I have the feeling there'll be way more gross entries in the next month. :D
@HoneyRisuke
In doubt, always take a look at the winner skins from last year.
@HoneyRisuke
In doubt, always take a look at the winner skins from last year.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I'm so excited for this hhhhnnnnggg already looking at the submissions it's going to be a great festival! Yeeshfsfdfuhd
I'm so excited for this hhhhnnnnggg already looking at the submissions it's going to be a great festival! Yeeshfsfdfuhd
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
Eeep! There's so many good submissions for the festival already!!!! I don't know how they're able to pick just a handful to win, I'd never be able to x.x
(I'm especially in love with @Treori 's Mother's Gift accent, and I really love the concept for @Raikdow 's Mange skin!!!)
Eeep! There's so many good submissions for the festival already!!!! I don't know how they're able to pick just a handful to win, I'd never be able to x.x
(I'm especially in love with @Treori 's Mother's Gift accent, and I really love the concept for @Raikdow 's Mange skin!!!)