Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Celebrations
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
What's your name? Shadylex! You can call me Shady, or Lex if you want.
What Flight are you from? Wind Flight! All hail Dudemeister Windsinger
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, video games, and gardening
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Just about everything, but roleplaying the most!
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Tesla. He was a pretty electrifying man -brick'd-
What's your name? Shadylex! You can call me Shady, or Lex if you want.
What Flight are you from? Wind Flight! All hail Dudemeister Windsinger
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, video games, and gardening
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Just about everything, but roleplaying the most!
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Tesla. He was a pretty electrifying man -brick'd-
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
What's your name? Kaiveth
What Flight are you from? The Lightning Flight
What are some of your hobbies? Work, work, work! But nah, I like to read and draw and do outside stuff a lot.
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Everything!
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? I don't really have a favorite scientist. They're all stupendous.
What's your name? Kaiveth
What Flight are you from? The Lightning Flight
What are some of your hobbies? Work, work, work! But nah, I like to read and draw and do outside stuff a lot.
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Everything!
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? I don't really have a favorite scientist. They're all stupendous.
stormumb_zpsdf21adce.png
@mewhaku awesome! Thanks for the heads up that it's available, and it is adorable :D
@mewhaku awesome! Thanks for the heads up that it's available, and it is adorable :D
ibt9.png
So happy to see everyone hopping in! Lightning love :3
So happy to see everyone hopping in! Lightning love :3
L1iCjA8.gif
Garrghsxps SEVEN SPROCKETS.
Quiliks, Taloa. You have brought great dishonror to clan. You must find more tomorrow.

That said, I love the holiday items and am looking forward to getting the Familar. And the GLORIOUS POWER PACK
Garrghsxps SEVEN SPROCKETS.
Quiliks, Taloa. You have brought great dishonror to clan. You must find more tomorrow.

That said, I love the holiday items and am looking forward to getting the Familar. And the GLORIOUS POWER PACK
JMMULK0.png
What's your name? Ryat, or Hyruu depending on the situation
What Flight are you from? Wind flight ! Your partners when it deals about storms ^^
What are some of your hobbies? Drawing, Writing, Roleplay, and a lot of Gaming (MMORPG mainly)
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? I think I'll keep an eye on the RP, that sounds like an interesting idea ! And grinding those tokens to buy the familiar of course ^^
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Have to say I don't really have any idea there.

Btw, is it only me or are the links to the other threads broken ? They only redirect me to google ^^
What's your name? Ryat, or Hyruu depending on the situation
What Flight are you from? Wind flight ! Your partners when it deals about storms ^^
What are some of your hobbies? Drawing, Writing, Roleplay, and a lot of Gaming (MMORPG mainly)
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? I think I'll keep an eye on the RP, that sounds like an interesting idea ! And grinding those tokens to buy the familiar of course ^^
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Have to say I don't really have any idea there.

Btw, is it only me or are the links to the other threads broken ? They only redirect me to google ^^
ZNhRsiG.png
@Ryat don't worry that's not just you! The google links are placeholders until we get everything set up. We're only waiting on two more links now, so links should be live shortly.

Actually, I'll go update now with the links we have, even if most of the threads are still in set-up mode ;)
@Ryat don't worry that's not just you! The google links are placeholders until we get everything set up. We're only waiting on two more links now, so links should be live shortly.

Actually, I'll go update now with the links we have, even if most of the threads are still in set-up mode ;)
ibt9.png
This is a great idea! Can't wait to see what you guys have planned.

What's your name? IgnotusSomnium, can shorten it to Ignotus, Somnium, or IS (or Igno for chat peeps. xD)
What Flight are you from? Arcane!
What are some of your hobbies? Drawing, writing, reading, knitting, aikido, hiking
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Hm. Auction? Seeing the art stuff? Also looking forward to grabbing the familiar and seeing who wins the skin contest.
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Ellie Sattler was my role model for pretty much most of my childhood.
This is a great idea! Can't wait to see what you guys have planned.

What's your name? IgnotusSomnium, can shorten it to Ignotus, Somnium, or IS (or Igno for chat peeps. xD)
What Flight are you from? Arcane!
What are some of your hobbies? Drawing, writing, reading, knitting, aikido, hiking
What are you most looking forwards to during the Thundercrack Carnivale? Hm. Auction? Seeing the art stuff? Also looking forward to grabbing the familiar and seeing who wins the skin contest.
Who's your favourite scientist (real or fictional)? Ellie Sattler was my role model for pretty much most of my childhood.
@Scyllarus - mantis shrimp!!!!!!!!! <3
@Scyllarus - mantis shrimp!!!!!!!!! <3
stormumb_zpsdf21adce.png
You guys are awesome. And especially congrats on dominance!

I&#039;m Chimeric, from Nature flight - and also from the FRC which your very own, very amazing @ParadoxicalBlue helps me run (she directed me here in the first place~).

Can&#039;t wait to celebrate with you guys!!
You guys are awesome. And especially congrats on dominance!

I&#039;m Chimeric, from Nature flight - and also from the FRC which your very own, very amazing @ParadoxicalBlue helps me run (she directed me here in the first place~).

Can&#039;t wait to celebrate with you guys!!
15evlog.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17