Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Holding.
Will be back to get more tomorrow night! I'll have even more shards and more space too.

Buying five day old dragons at 5k each, since the AH seems to be glitched. It says the babies are five days old, but they're actually only four? W/e. So about 5/6 shards each. They will be named, leveled and exalted, folks.

Anyways, buying ten of them only. :33 It's for a quest of mine. :D Anything goes!
Will be back to get more tomorrow night! I'll have even more shards and more space too.

Buying five day old dragons at 5k each, since the AH seems to be glitched. It says the babies are five days old, but they're actually only four? W/e. So about 5/6 shards each. They will be named, leveled and exalted, folks.

Anyways, buying ten of them only. :33 It's for a quest of mine. :D Anything goes!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Hi :) I have three five-day-old speckle/freckle/smoke coatls that are five days old and looking for a new home. I'd be happy to take them off auction and give them to the cause.

If may ask, what does your quest involve?
Hi :) I have three five-day-old speckle/freckle/smoke coatls that are five days old and looking for a new home. I'd be happy to take them off auction and give them to the cause.

If may ask, what does your quest involve?
@ladystormcrow

I'm doing my own profit push, tbh...I've started at 0 currency, and I'm going to raise 2.5 mil simply by doing what the exalters do and see how long it takes. I've been documenting everything so far. I kinda want to prove that with a bit of work, self control, and persistence that anything is possible...

It's mostly to prove to myself, but I also want to prove t my sister that earning treasure is tough but possible. :P She's always looking for easy ways to earn treasure.
@ladystormcrow

I'm doing my own profit push, tbh...I've started at 0 currency, and I'm going to raise 2.5 mil simply by doing what the exalters do and see how long it takes. I've been documenting everything so far. I kinda want to prove that with a bit of work, self control, and persistence that anything is possible...

It's mostly to prove to myself, but I also want to prove t my sister that earning treasure is tough but possible. :P She's always looking for easy ways to earn treasure.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
Hee, it sounds like a fun project! I'm fine with my babies getting exalted - my only request would be that you name them first.
Hee, it sounds like a fun project! I'm fine with my babies getting exalted - my only request would be that you name them first.
@ladystormcrow

Oh goodness, I had no idea you'd responded...So sorry about that! But so long as you're ok with it! And for sure they'd be named, one of my set rules is that I have to name them. And I hate it when others do it to my dragons. :P 18 shards good for all of them...?
@ladystormcrow

Oh goodness, I had no idea you'd responded...So sorry about that! But so long as you're ok with it! And for sure they'd be named, one of my set rules is that I have to name them. And I hate it when others do it to my dragons. :P 18 shards good for all of them...?
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
Sure, that will be fine!

If I send them to the crossroads for 1 treasure each, can you then mail the shards to me?
Sure, that will be fine!

If I send them to the crossroads for 1 treasure each, can you then mail the shards to me?
@NeophyteRedglare I'm not send trade reqs atm but i have a nest of 2 exalt fodder which is hatching in 3 days so could i send them to u around 7-8 days later for shards?
@NeophyteRedglare I'm not send trade reqs atm but i have a nest of 2 exalt fodder which is hatching in 3 days so could i send them to u around 7-8 days later for shards?
conXkZb.png